Catching up to COVID-19

Lisa

Superstar
From my experiences (similar to Lisa), God allowed you to exhausted all your strength first and when you get to the point of giving up that's when he step in. We sinners are quick to take credits on the slightest things. God want to make absolutely sure it was Him that got you through. So in a sense, you pray and He seized the opportunity. He does all the works and get all the glory. Just pray and praises :)
And He should get all the praises! He is an awesome God! :)

Lisa

Superstar
Lol! Why not?
Dr Fauci tells people to wear eye shields for 'perfect' protection from coronavirus amid growing evidence particles can get into eyes - as deaths surpass 150,000 and seven states smash daily fatality records

NFL players can be fined for church attendance under league's COVID-19 policy

Lisa

Superstar
How did this happen?
America's economy shrank by a record-breaking 33% in last three months in biggest slump EVER as coronavirus takes unprecedented toll - and ANOTHER 1.4 million applied for unemployment in last week

O right..
Jobless claims RISE to 1.43 million for the second week in a row as new round of coronavirus shutdowns hammer economy

Lisa

Superstar
This covers so much...lol! The man has a mom and pop and he’s a greedy bastard? Who knew? I thought they were all about the community?
He gets busted in a mask trap..yep, that’s right...like speed trap.
And I wonder..if they would have just let him go..as he got his due if he were black...phew! That’s a lot in just one case!

polymoog

Superstar
America's economy shrank by a record-breaking 33%
theres that 33 again.

NFL players can be fined for church attendance under league's COVID-19 policy
it so simple to get around this. have the group meet by calling it a BLM meeting, talk about BLM for 2 seconds, and then have your regularly scheduled church service. if any bureaucrat says anything, claim racism and shame him as a white supremacist. like the spineless slugs they are, theyll back down right away.

Lisa

Superstar
theres that 33 again.

it so simple to get around this. have the group meet by calling it a BLM meeting, talk about BLM for 2 seconds, and then have your regularly scheduled church service. if any bureaucrat says anything, claim racism and shame him as a white supremacist. like the spineless slugs they are, theyll back down right away.
Christians are honest though..or they should be.

Lisa

Superstar
He really should have said we closed down everything on your advice..so..should the rioting be stopped on your advice too? Great opportunity wasted..

polymoog

Superstar
He really should have said we closed down everything on your advice..so..should the rioting be stopped on your advice too? Great opportunity wasted..
i refuse to click on that video and give CNN a view (not to mention using Themtube).
find the video on bitchute or brandnewtube or lbry or daily motion and post it.

Lisa

Superstar
i refuse to click on that video and give CNN a view (not to mention using Themtube).
find the video on bitchute or brandnewtube or lbry or daily motion and post it.
Then don’t watch it...I’m not gonna go find it on a platform you approve of.

Lisa

Superstar
What makes Dharavi’s slum success interesting, however, is that the doctors working there implemented a controversial preventative policy in the slum by using an anti-malarial drug called hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).

Another we have to pass it to see what’s in it?
Pelosi defends cannabis provisions in coronavirus aid package

justjess

Superstar
What makes Dharavi’s slum success interesting, however, is that the doctors working there implemented a controversial preventative policy in the slum by using an anti-malarial drug called hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).

Another we have to pass it to see what’s in it?
Pelosi defends cannabis provisions in coronavirus aid package
Marijuana businesses are still businesses, businesses that were left out of all the other stimulus packages. This is a more relevant provision than fighter jets, fbi buildings and White House remodels.

Lisa

Superstar
Marijuana businesses are still businesses, businesses that were left out of all the other stimulus packages. This is a more relevant provision than fighter jets, fbi buildings and White House remodels.
Marijuana ‘businesses’ shouldn’t be legal...marijuana is bad for you..alters your mind. But I guess as long as the gov can get a piece of the pie..

Lisa

Superstar
Republicans refuse to go above $1 trillion in next coronavirus relief package as Nancy Pelosi signals a stalemate after negotiations floundered last week over expiration of $600-per-week unemployment boost

Lisa

Superstar
What A Fraud This Guy Is’: Tucker Carlson Criticizes Dr. Fauci For Dodging Jim Jordan’s Questions About Protests
“Fauci is 79, but maybe if he had like 22-year-old kids who were trying to make their way in this world in an economy that is headed down the tubes thanks largely to his recommendations, he would feel differently,” the Fox news host concluded. “It’s not merely an inconvenience when your economy collapses. It’s the end of the American Dream. That’s not a small thing. Maybe it’s worth it. Maybe it’s not, but if it is, then you probably shouldn’t take a pass on the question, are protests and riots okay? Unless you’re a total fraud, like a complete fraud.”

intoxifaded

Rookie
Personal post: My best friend has 4 family members in Mexico who died from Covid. Another 4 got sick and are starting to heal. Please wear your mask, or at least keep 6 ft of distance. I was skeptical about it (despite my uncle dying of symptoms), but this cemented the reality in my mind.

justjess

Superstar
Marijuana ‘businesses’ shouldn’t be legal...marijuana is bad for you..alters your mind. But I guess as long as the gov can get a piece of the pie..
And yet they are. So as long as they are they are still businesses and if we are bailing out businesses they should be included. Did you see how much money went to Chinese owned businesses under these bailouts? That should be something to piss you off.

how do you feel about the money for fighter jets, the pentagon, a new fbi building and a White House remodel? Any opinion whatsoever or Do you feel these things are relevant to a pandemic bail out?

Lisa

Superstar
And yet they are. So as long as they are they are still businesses and if we are bailing out businesses they should be included. Did you see how much money went to Chinese owned businesses under these bailouts? That should be something to piss you off.

how do you feel about the money for fighter jets, the pentagon, a new fbi building and a White House remodel? Any opinion whatsoever or Do you feel these things are relevant to a pandemic bail out?
I don’t really see why they should be included..making something illegal legal just because you want a cut of the profit is wrong..especially when it doesn’t do anyone any good but make them zombies. And really that’s another reason they want to make that stuff legal..get 4 more years with people who can’t think straight.

I think it’s a money grab for more printed money. It’s disappointing that the Republicans are doing it too..no one seems to be able to stop the money grab...and it’s going to just hurt us in the end. A country just can’t print their money and not expect a downside to it.

justjess

Superstar
I don’t really see why they should be included..making something illegal legal just because you want a cut of the profit is wrong..especially when it doesn’t do anyone any good but make them zombies. And really that’s another reason they want to make that stuff legal..get 4 more years with people who can’t think straight.

I think it’s a money grab for more printed money. It’s disappointing that the Republicans are doing it too..no one seems to be able to stop the money grab...and it’s going to just hurt us in the end. A country just can’t print their money and not expect a downside to it.
Do you know who requested the money for the fbi building and if I’m remembering correctly the White House remodel? Trump. Not “the republicans” - trump directly.

Lisa

Superstar
Do you know who requested the money for the fbi building and if I’m remembering correctly the White House remodel? Trump. Not “the republicans” - trump directly.
Well..trump does live there..maybe they do need an upgrade? Probably has 70’s style furnishings, plumbing or electric. Lol

Maybe the FBI could use an upgrade? Didn’t we keep planned parenthood open as an essential business? Don’t think that was trumps idea.