Catching up to COVID-19

Lisa

Superstar
I’ve had covid symptoms since april. Have my occasional weekend where I feel fatigued, sore throat, burning eyes. Got tested out of precaution with my wife being pregnant. Results came back negative the three times.

I don’t know what defines covid anymore. But the quarantine and such has created a loneliness and boredom for some. Trying to keep my 8 year old son engaged has been hard this summer.
The trouble I think is that the symptoms are so broad..you could have it or anything really.

Ya..it’s an odd life right now. I could easily go back to normal and have lived normally until they made it mandatory to wear masks around here..so it made things that were feeling normal to go back to crap. And now it’s mandatory to shop in the grocery stores so I decided to do store pick up. I’m not gonna wear that mask while shopping..I’m not gonna become a mask zombie.

polymoog

Superstar
And now it’s mandatory to shop in the grocery stores so I decided to do store pick up.
if you go in without a mask, the cannot ask you about it. they might say, "do you want a mask?" you decline politely (what i did last friday). they cant ask you if you have a medical condition unless they want to be busted by violating HIPAA.

Lisa

Superstar
if you go in without a mask, the cannot ask you about it. they might say, "do you want a mask?" you decline politely (what i did last friday). they cant ask you if you have a medical condition unless they want to be busted by violating HIPAA.
The gov of the state made it mandatory throughout the state :mad:

polymoog

Superstar
The gov of the state made it mandatory throughout the state
so? its been mandatory in my state for weeks. im still going in with no mask like the guy who stook in front of the tanks in tiananmen square. go in and flex your rights.... or lose them.

(that event really didnt take place-- i know)

Lisa

Superstar
so? its been mandatory in my state for weeks. im still going in with no mask like the guy who stook in front of the tanks in tiananmen square. go in and flex your rights.... or lose them.

(that event really didnt take place-- i know)
I can see you doing that. Lol!

I’ve been praying about it..asking God to let us get back to normal soon.

You don’t think the Tiananmen Square thing didn’t happen? Could be right..I can’t think they would allow it to.

Lisa

Superstar
Donald Trump has video he shared on Twitter of a doctor wrongly saying hydroxychloroquine can cure coronavirus REMOVED as he blasts Dr. Fauci for misleading the public on the drug

'I have not misled the American public - and I don't read Donald Trump's tweets!' Dr. Fauci dismisses president's posts accusing him of lying about hydroxychloroquine as Facebook and Twitter delete video claiming it is a 'cure'

rainerann

Star
Who cares about the political fight over hydroxycloroquine. There are many other things that people are learning work every day.

this is about a natural protein, which is fascinating.

Nitric oxide is also getting good results.

I would rather take either one of these over hydroxychloroquine or remdesivir.

floss

Star
Or you just need to be actively eating/chewing something... "how the hell do you expect me to blow my bubble gum with a mask on Sir?"

Lisa

Superstar
Who cares about the political fight over hydroxycloroquine. There are many other things that people are learning work every day.

this is about a natural protein, which is fascinating.

Nitric oxide is also getting good results.

I would rather take either one of these over hydroxychloroquine or remdesivir.
I think its an interesting thing to fight over a drug that’s been approved for years vs a new vaccine. It seems to work for whatever the virus actually is. And..if trump supports it..its automatically bad.

rainerann

Star
I think its an interesting thing to fight over a drug that’s been approved for years vs a new vaccine. It seems to work for whatever the virus actually is. And..if trump supports it..its automatically bad.
honestly, I don’t think it has anything to do with trump. I think it has more to do with the fact that there is a newer trademarked drug that is more profitable.

however, trump supporting it made it political and is just one more reason that trump was not the right person to have in the role of president for a situation like this. Other countries don’t have the same problems we are having with the coronavirus, and there could be other reasons, but poor leadership will still be a major reason we are in this mess.

trumps campaign was divisive. Trumps politics as president have been divisive. It is not rocket science to see that his handling of coronavirus is also creating division.

im not even going to say that some people wouldn’t still like him as a person or whatever, but he is not cut out to be a president.

polymoog

Superstar
if trump was a good guy....

he could be pushing this hydroxychloroquine on purpose AND pushing the mask agenda for long term gains.
first, if he says the hydroxy works, he can offer that as an alternative to a future mandatory vaccine. second, if he agrees that the masks work, he can say that there is no reason why we cannot have ballot elections this november, since masks "keep us safe".

Lisa

Superstar
if trump was a good guy....

he could be pushing this hydroxychloroquine on purpose AND pushing the mask agenda for long term gains.
first, if he says the hydroxy works, he can offer that as an alternative to a future mandatory vaccine. second, if he agrees that the masks work, he can say that there is no reason why we cannot have ballot elections this november, since masks "keep us safe".
Idk if he’s a good guy...but I do think he wants what’s good for America.

Idk what trumps deal will be in November..he doesn’t want the mail in ballots for the cheaters to cheat..that’s for sure and I don’t blame him. I would think it’s hard with the media shilling so hard against him and he’s only got twitter..maybe to get his word out.

Sounds like that drug is cheap and works well with the virus..what’s not to like? Better than a vaccine that Gates says your have to have a few doses of.

Maes17

Superstar
I can see you doing that. Lol!

I’ve been praying about it..asking God to let us get back to normal soon.

You don’t think the Tiananmen Square thing didn’t happen? Could be right..I can’t think they would allow it to.
All due respect Ms. Lisa, but don’t you think prayer only gets so far? If God does answer prayers, he presents those prayers in the form of opportunity and making a difference. How you choose to seize your situations is up to you, but I believe God puts you in place to build your character.

Lisa

Superstar
All due respect Ms. Lisa, but don’t you think prayer only gets so far? If God does answer prayers, he presents those prayers in the form of opportunity and making a difference. How you choose to seize your situations is up to you, but I believe God puts you in place to build your character.
I believe in the mightiness of God and that God can do whatever He wants to do..however somehow He is also kind enough and gracious enough that He cares for us and wants to help us in our lives.

While idk how he will answer my prayers..He does answer them. Sometimes taking years and working on my character or others characters or answering right away. Ya just neve know. I’ve seen both and I trust in the Lord. Sometimes we have to make a decision to trust that God knows the best way and we don’t and trust what He wants us to do.

I’ve never felt like God wanted me to make the difference. It’s all about God and giving Him the glory..it isn’t about me..and that takes a long time to learn that..to be humble enough to see that it’s not about me. God uses His people how He wills, not how we will and not so we look good but can say..look it’s God not me.

floss

Star
From my experiences (similar to Lisa), God allowed you to exhausted all your strength first and when you get to the point of giving up that's when he step in. We sinners are quick to take credits on the slightest things. God want to make absolutely sure it was Him that got you through. So in a sense, you pray and He seized the opportunity. He does all the works and get all the glory. Just pray and praises :)