Catching up to COVID-19

justjess

Superstar
Well..trump does live there..maybe they do need an upgrade? Probably has 70’s style furnishings, plumbing or electric. Lol

Maybe the FBI could use an upgrade? Didn’t we keep planned parenthood open as an essential business? Don’t think that was trumps idea.
They automatically get a redesign budget for the presidential quarters every election. This is additional. I highly doubt every president for the last couple decades left it stuck in the 70’s when they had the money to change it. I highly doubt melania would have lived in something that looked like that the last four years. Even if that was the case what the hell does it have to do with the pandemic?

the fbi building funds are requested due to a controversial corrupt real estate situation the president wants taken care of. But you don’t read so I guess the mail didn’t cover that either. And again, even if that was the case what the hell does that have to do with the pandemic?

there were no bailout funds for planned parenthood proposed so I’m not sure what exactly that has to do with this.Additionally, planned parenthood is a medical facility and most other medical facilities remained open - I could still see my dr and dentist and so could my kids. Planned parenthood also does way more things then abortions. They are the only place that will take a woman with no money or insurance for essential things like cancer screenings. Guess you didn’t know that either?

it appears they applied for and received ppl loans just like every other business including a large amount that didn’t qualify (like Kanye’s or all the Chinese owned ones I mentioned earlier). Yet oddly the republicans are only demanding that universities and planned parenthood’s return the funds. Go figure.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
You might make it through it..but you’ll never be the same again..:rolleyes:

More than HALF of hospitalised Covid-19 patients develop a psychiatric disorder after being discharged, Italian study finds

Lisa

Superstar
IAN BIRRELL: Why Sweden, pilloried by the whole world for refusing to lock down - with schools staying open and no face mask laws - may be having the last laugh as experts say Stockholm is close to achieving herd immunity

justjess

Superstar
IAN BIRRELL: Why Sweden, pilloried by the whole world for refusing to lock down - with schools staying open and no face mask laws - may be having the last laugh as experts say Stockholm is close to achieving herd immunity
I thought the virus didn’t exist?

Lisa

Superstar
I thought the virus didn’t exist?
Exactly...so taking no precautions at all didn’t cause this country to be an epicenter of COVID deaths did it? Why is America shut down then? It’s the election..always has been.

It's kind of weird in my town, we barely had any cases and no deaths but this week alone, teachers have been told to not bother planning lessons up to October, people have had October holidays cancelled but the wierdest, today I walked through the graveyard, usually there's this patch of land covered in trees, but today they are gone, no branches no stumps left the lands flat and racked over like not one tree existed, it almost looks like a mass grave or somewhere ready for mass burials. It's freaking me out a bit to be honest.

justjess

Superstar
Exactly...so taking no precautions at all didn’t cause this country to be an epicenter of COVID deaths did it? Why is America shut down then? It’s the election..always has been.
You can’t have herd immunity if the virus doesn’t exist Lisa. Do you even read what you post?

Lisa

Superstar
You can’t have herd immunity if the virus doesn’t exist Lisa. Do you even read what you post?
Lol..they didn’t have a mass infection because there isn’t anything to mass infect you. That’s why I posted it.

justjess

Superstar
Lol..they didn’t have a mass infection because there isn’t anything to mass infect you. That’s why I posted it.
You read the story wrong then. To get to herd immunity you have to have a mass infection. That’s literally what the article said. Their fatality rate is higher then ours. Do you even read your own articles? Serious question.

Lisa

Superstar
You read the story wrong then. To get to herd immunity you have to have a mass infection. That’s literally what the article said. Their fatality rate is higher then ours. Do you even read your own articles? Serious question.
I know what they were trying to say...I thought about it in a different way.

justjess

Superstar
I know what they were trying to say...I thought about it in a different way.
The bullet points at the top of the article literally say “one of the highest death rates in the world” so idk how you thought they were saying “no mass infection because virus doesn’t exist” - there is no logical way to get there from what was said in the article. None. Whatsoever.

Sweden has an excellent health care system and strong public support systems. A quick violent run through to herd immunity without an absolute tragedy was a viable option for them. We do not have that situation. Even with lockdowns hospitals are overwhelmed. Context matters ;)

Lisa

Superstar
The bullet points at the top of the article literally say “one of the highest death rates in the world” so idk how you thought they were saying “no mass infection because virus doesn’t exist” - there is no logical way to get there from what was said in the article. None. Whatsoever.

Sweden has an excellent health care system and strong public support systems. A quick violent run through to herd immunity without an absolute tragedy was a viable option for them. We do not have that situation. Even with lockdowns hospitals are overwhelmed. Context matters ;)
I guess it depends on what you think about the virus to be able to think beyond what the article says and figure out what they are really saying. Sweden proves that we didn’t really have to shut down..but I already knew that. It’s all to try to win an election they can’t really win. How ruthless do you have to be to stick it to people in order for greed and power? O that’s right..you nominate someone who can’t win..try to screw up normal life to scare people into voting for your puppet so you can have money and power..then jettison your dupe who also happens to be a dementia patient.

It’s really sad that people would take advantage of a dementia patient..but people do it all the time.

Lisa

Superstar
Riigghhttt...

REVEALED: Nearly 100,000 children tested positive for covid in past two weeks, as they return to school and universities make students sign pledges to not attend parties and to stay on campus

polymoog

Superstar
REVEALED: Nearly 100,000 children tested positive for covid in past two weeks, as they return to school and universities make students sign pledges to not attend parties and to stay on campus
make the party a BLM party. then its keg time!

Lisa

Superstar
Not supposed to do that well?
Jacinda Ardern plunges New Zealand BACK into lockdown amid COVID-19 outbreak with 1.6million Kiwis told they can't leave home after nation recorded just FOUR new cases

The flu is still around after all..
Dr. Fauci fears the 'convergence' of COVID-19 and the flu this fall could be a 'very difficult time' for Americans as he calls for 'universal wearing of mask' at schools

What do they care? They still get their income..their income is never in doubt.
New York gym owner sues Gov. Cuomo to reopen the state because he is 'destroying everything' with his stringent lockdown and asks 'are we supposed to go broke?'

rainerann

Star
When I first came to this forum, it was somewhat entertaining and I enjoyed looking at the potential for injustice that you couldn’t talk about in other places. I like being able to talk about out in the open about people who have suffered trauma and mind control and I like talking about spirituality and I can be very scattered in what interests me and jump from one subject to the next. It was fun for the most part.

Then, the coronavirus came into the picture. It has changed my life slowly in waves starting with many small changes that happened at work before it became a subject of discussion here. It still seemed for a long time like even if it changed some things, how much would things change overall?

I listened to most everything people say around here even when I don’t agree with it openly, I’m still listening. I’m one of the only ones I’ve seen with direct experience of this creeping into my life little by little. It surprises me that this is so frequently rejected when in the beginning, I wasn’t really trying to reject anything. I just thought my experience would have some value.

but this rejection really started getting out of hand with people saying that there was no such thing as a contagious virus. That nothing was contagious. That vaccines would be mandated even though they already are and all of these other things becoming sensationalized as a sort of entertainment to people rather than a real investigation.

at the same time, we were resuming the same staffing issues that we had before the coronavirus gave us all a vacation from this normal experience that was always created by Medicare/Medicaid being the primary insurer in the us. Being able to charge for a diagnosis is one thing, getting reimbursed is another. Types of Medicare don’t cover things like falls in the hospital among other things that happen during a hospital stay. So it doesn’t really matter if you can charge for something like the coronavirus, falls, certain infections, and other things can be excluded from reimbursement and in most every case, the hospital loses money due to this system.

which is why most locations already had staffing issues before this started, but this time, it’s not just that there is a staffing issue. It is that the unit that has the staffing issue is same unit that is now filled with patients who have this contagious covid pneumonia. And you’re coworkers are not just having a hard day because they are short staffed, they are potentially exposing themselves to this same condition.

and you think about these people and how some of them are potentially high risk, and you realize that one of your coworkers could die before this is all over. Then, you realize this has actually become a pandemic all of the sudden almost six months later.

I knew it was important to not jump on the bandwagon with everyone who knew what this was and why from day one. The same people who continue to argue that they know what this is and why, but it still wasn’t really a pandemic for me then.

then, when it becomes a pandemic, you realize that the things being removed in social media are the same things that will make this reality continue and cause more people to potentially die, and it just isn’t entertaining anymore to hear people gripe about things being “censored.”

but some people have gone too far in their assumption that they knew what this was from the beginning to turn back unless there is something that is more hurricane katrina about this situation, but it’s not entertaining to hear these things anymore. It is like listening to nails on a chalkboard because I know that there are real people getting sick, which means there will be real people who will die.

and there will be a lot of people who wasted a whole lot of time chasing the wind in the meantime.

over 700,000 deaths worldwide under controlled conditions in about six months of keeping track, but it is all just a hoax.

I’m not going to pretend I know the end game, or that there isn’t systemic issues and injustice layered in this experience that existed before this or were potentially added in the process, but we have already passed the point where the real people who are being exposed to this should not be ignored in order to hang on to entertaining snippets In the place of this reality.

stop being so overconfident that you have it all figured out. There could be serious consequences to this sort of thinking. When a persons life is potentially at risk from something preventable, it is wise to take five more minutes before you start forming a conclusion because what if you are wrong about this being a hoax? What would it mean if you were wrong?

people tried to tell me that I went this way to follow the mainstream media. I really went this way for the same reason that I was interested in understanding the subject of mind control, trauma, and other things like this. A person’s life is important. I don’t believe that it is something to take for granted. This place is just not entertaining to me anymore.

rainerann

Star
Not trying to take away from your overall point or derail, but this tells me that the fall risk signs are more about money than patient care.
yes and no. I don’t remember what year it was that they made this change to Medicare anymore. Maybe like 10 years now, but even before this. There was always a special procedure for fall risks. Adding this feature did increase the opportunity to educate about preventing falls, but it was there before this.

so it is really both. It is about patient care and money from an average perspective. There are always extreme sides though and some people are more concerned about money and the concern for money will always override the other extreme expectation to improve patient care.

it is also hard because some falls aren’t preventable no matter how hard you try, so there is always going to be a moment of failure under this system too. So overall, we are very unprepared for any kind of storm in reality, and many of these issues we are dealing with are not new at all.