Catching up to COVID-19

Lurker

Star
yes and no. I don’t remember what year it was that they made this change to Medicare anymore. Maybe like 10 years now, but even before this. There was always a special procedure for fall risks. Adding this feature did increase the opportunity to educate about preventing falls, but it was there before this.

so it is really both. It is about patient care and money from an average perspective. There are always extreme sides though and some people are more concerned about money and the concern for money will always override the other extreme expectation to improve patient care.

it is also hard because some falls aren’t preventable no matter how hard you try, so there is always going to be a moment of failure under this system too. So overall, we are very unprepared for any kind of storm in reality, and many of these issues we are dealing with are not new at all.
I would like to think that the patient care aspect is still there, but I haven't seen it in recent years, as a whole. A couple of nurses were great tho.

When I first came to this forum, it was somewhat entertaining and I enjoyed looking at the potential for injustice that you couldn’t talk about in other places. I like being able to talk about out in the open about people who have suffered trauma and mind control and I like talking about spirituality and I can be very scattered in what interests me and jump from one subject to the next. It was fun for the most part.

Then, the coronavirus came into the picture. It has changed my life slowly in waves starting with many small changes that happened at work before it became a subject of discussion here. It still seemed for a long time like even if it changed some things, how much would things change overall?

I listened to most everything people say around here even when I don’t agree with it openly, I’m still listening. I’m one of the only ones I’ve seen with direct experience of this creeping into my life little by little. It surprises me that this is so frequently rejected when in the beginning, I wasn’t really trying to reject anything. I just thought my experience would have some value.

but this rejection really started getting out of hand with people saying that there was no such thing as a contagious virus. That nothing was contagious. That vaccines would be mandated even though they already are and all of these other things becoming sensationalized as a sort of entertainment to people rather than a real investigation.

at the same time, we were resuming the same staffing issues that we had before the coronavirus gave us all a vacation from this normal experience that was always created by Medicare/Medicaid being the primary insurer in the us. Being able to charge for a diagnosis is one thing, getting reimbursed is another. Types of Medicare don’t cover things like falls in the hospital among other things that happen during a hospital stay. So it doesn’t really matter if you can charge for something like the coronavirus, falls, certain infections, and other things can be excluded from reimbursement and in most every case, the hospital loses money due to this system.

which is why most locations already had staffing issues before this started, but this time, it’s not just that there is a staffing issue. It is that the unit that has the staffing issue is same unit that is now filled with patients who have this contagious covid pneumonia. And you’re coworkers are not just having a hard day because they are short staffed, they are potentially exposing themselves to this same condition.

and you think about these people and how some of them are potentially high risk, and you realize that one of your coworkers could die before this is all over. Then, you realize this has actually become a pandemic all of the sudden almost six months later.

I knew it was important to not jump on the bandwagon with everyone who knew what this was and why from day one. The same people who continue to argue that they know what this is and why, but it still wasn’t really a pandemic for me then.

then, when it becomes a pandemic, you realize that the things being removed in social media are the same things that will make this reality continue and cause more people to potentially die, and it just isn’t entertaining anymore to hear people gripe about things being “censored.”

but some people have gone too far in their assumption that they knew what this was from the beginning to turn back unless there is something that is more hurricane katrina about this situation, but it’s not entertaining to hear these things anymore. It is like listening to nails on a chalkboard because I know that there are real people getting sick, which means there will be real people who will die.

and there will be a lot of people who wasted a whole lot of time chasing the wind in the meantime.

over 700,000 deaths worldwide under controlled conditions in about six months of keeping track, but it is all just a hoax.

I’m not going to pretend I know the end game, or that there isn’t systemic issues and injustice layered in this experience that existed before this or were potentially added in the process, but we have already passed the point where the real people who are being exposed to this should not be ignored in order to hang on to entertaining snippets In the place of this reality.

stop being so overconfident that you have it all figured out. There could be serious consequences to this sort of thinking. When a persons life is potentially at risk from something preventable, it is wise to take five more minutes before you start forming a conclusion because what if you are wrong about this being a hoax? What would it mean if you were wrong?

people tried to tell me that I went this way to follow the mainstream media. I really went this way for the same reason that I was interested in understanding the subject of mind control, trauma, and other things like this. A person’s life is important. I don’t believe that it is something to take for granted. This place is just not entertaining to me anymore.
Talking about satanic ritual abuse and mind control was entertainment for you, but now that people die of natural causes you’re upset? I feel like you take your frustration out on us here in your posts, really people who feel like they “know what’s going on” are the outliers, and you’re one of them.

I was wondering, do you agree with this sentiment?
do you believe people should be allowed to do their own research on current events, science, or no?

justjess

Superstar
You guys are being really ridiculous towards her tbh..

She works in a hospital in a hot spot for chrissakes. Maybe her perspective is a little different for a reason. And she didn’t start saying that recently, I’ve known that about her for years.

rainerann

Star
Talking about satanic ritual abuse and mind control was entertainment for you, but now that people die of natural causes you’re upset? I feel like you take your frustration out on us here in your posts, really people who feel like they “know what’s going on” are the outliers, and you’re one of them.

do you believe people should be allowed to do their own research on current events, science, or no?
you’re manipulating what I said. I am a survivor of abuse. I meant entertainment along the vein of having meaning and being enjoyable to me.

but keep telling yourself what you need to because I know Many of you have made way too many premature assumptions to turn back now without a hurricane.

and it is really a joke to hear people say that doing their own research is the priority. ”your own research” is only valid when it fits within a certain tunnel towards a specific conclusion. This “research” you speak of, is basically guided towards the conclusion you want, not the conclusion the research teaches.

Last edited:
You guys are being really ridiculous towards her tbh..

She works in a hospital in a hot spot for chrissakes. Maybe her perspective is a little different for a reason. And she didn’t start saying that recently, I’ve known that about her for years.
I am willing to entertain the information and perspectives she gives, and I respect ra as an honest poster. But I’m not willing to accept anything she says because she works at a hospital and I don’t appreciate her denigrating any view that falls outside the mainstream

i have a few theories about what’s happening
1. This was produced by nature in China, because mankind is drastically out of harmony with nature and we are being taught a lesson
2. A real virus was released by evil groups
3. there is no new virus, but this is a hype creation of those same groups to manipulate people

I see all these as equally valid possibilities and if someone says they know for sure I slow down. I don’t know if we will know the mechanics of this virus. What I differ in is that I think the central aspect of this is at the social level, bringing in the new world order etc,

and even if there is a virus, I’m not getting a vaccine or a chip, no matter who screeches at me or what camp or prison im sent to

justjess

Superstar
I am willing to entertain the information and perspectives she gives, and I respect ra as an honest poster. But I’m not willing to accept anything she says because she works at a hospital and I don’t appreciate her denigrating any view that falls outside the mainstream

1. This was produced by nature in China, because mankind is drastically out of harmony with nature and we are being taught a lesson
3. there is no new virus, but this is a hype creation of those same groups to manipulate people

I see all these as equally valid possibilities and if someone says they know for sure I slow down. I don’t know if we will know the mechanics of this virus. What I differ in is that I think the central aspect of this is at the social level, bringing in the new world order etc,

and even if there is a virus, I’m not getting a vaccine or a chip, no matter who screeches at me or what camp or prison im sent to
I get it. I have a list of possibilities myself. But I think your attributing things to her that she never said (or generally to anyone that isn’t 100% in lockstep with the scamdemic theory - not just you I see this all over). She never shrieked at anyone to get a vaacine or even supported it for one. Neither have I, I absolutely won’t get it. Just because I think trying masks is a good idea doesn’t mean I’m like “YAY CONTROL CHIP ME TRACK ME RULE ME” and I can say with confidence neither is she

rainerann

Star

what a joke saying i denigrate anything that doesn’t fall within the mainstream view. That’s exactly what I’m talking about. I didn’t tunnel towards the conclusion you wanted, therefore, I have a mainstream perspective you can dismiss.

what a joke saying i denigrate anything that doesn’t fall within the mainstream view. That’s exactly what I’m talking about. I didn’t tunnel towards the conclusion you wanted, therefore, I have a mainstream perspective you can dismiss.
you go to the Franks thread and say everything ever posted there is a lie. It’s filled with doctors giving their perspectives that are completely different than the mainstream and that are getting censored so that only one view can exist on this situation online, which you say is the only valid one as far as I know, or am I wrong? Your view is that there is a virus, all the social mechanisms and new forms of control are a good thing, people who don’t agree are killing people, the political doctors and doctors allowed on the mainstream media are the correct ones, the official opinions allowed on youtube, facebook, Twitter without warnings or being censored

justjess

Superstar
Ok I’m breaking out the list:

Covid possibilities:

1. The virus doesn’t exist. There is no pandemic. Deaths are from other causes and being labeled COVID to cause panic, destroy trump, institute tracking vaccines and overbill health insurance. Response: rejected. I’ve known to many people who had it, some that died. Aside from personal exposure this would require way too many people in on the scam to pull off for this long without it falling apart.
  2. The virus is caused by 5g. Response: rejected. High rates of infection in areas with ZERO 5g capability or infrastructure.
  3. The virus is being exaggerated. Response: this is a matter of opinion and hard to gauge because we have implemented safety measures so do not have a control/experimental way to determine this. Possibly Sweden can be used but would need to see data on voluntary behavioral changes and precautions to know if it could be a true control.
  4. The virus is being downplayed. Response; this is a matter of opinion many same considerations as above. Need to see finalized year by year excess fatalities before determining
  5. The virus is man made. Response: further investigation warranted
  6. The virus is natural. Response: further investigation warranted.
  7. Masks save lives. Response: further investigation warranted.
  8. Masks are harmful to health. Response: rejected. Masks are common protocol in many professions and countries/cultures and there has been no indication of widespread or lasting health complications as a result of their use.

rainerann

Star
HERE and HERE. Should we trust the numbers in your meme?
Yes I do, because a handful of cases like this don’t make much of a difference in reality and like I have said before. Many place are submitting these numbers by hand and it is easy to get a number wrong. I just read the first article. I have seen these before and I just know that most of the computer systems are not setup to be automated.

it was during the Obama administration that hospitals were supposed to be set up to use electronic health records. Before this, everything including prescription dosages were written down by hand primarily. Part of the reason to upgrade was to reduce the instance of human error, but even with the new systems, the system is only as good as the amount of money you pay for these systems.

a lot of hospital systems are still very much like the computer programs in the 90’s, and there is a real possibility that someone entered a wrong number.

I actually did have something similar happen the other day where there was a big hassle over something like this that was caused by registering someone under the wrong account.

there is human error throughout this process which also means that are thousands of people involved in presenting these numbers. This is something that is very hard to coordinate.

the positivity rate, just means they aren’t showing how many tests come back negative. This is not a standard way of doing this again. This is specific to individual decisions demonstrating how thousands of people are involved and doing things in a way that makes sense to them basically. It is hard to recruit this many people towards a nefarious cause.

So I don’t think it is literal, but I don’t think it is inaccurate intentionally or otherwise in at least 90% of the cases.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
you go to the Franks thread and say everything ever posted there is a lie. It’s filled with doctors giving their perspectives that are completely different than the mainstream and that are getting censored so that only one view can exist on this situation online, which you say is the only valid one as far as I know, or am I wrong? Your view is that there is a virus, all the social mechanisms and new forms of control are a good thing, people who don’t agree are killing people, the political doctors and doctors allowed on the mainstream media are the correct ones, the official opinions allowed on youtube, facebook, Twitter without warnings or being censored
I said it was spam because every time I question something, I’m dismissed and even called a shill at times.

I still think it is primarily unfocused spam that doesn’t stand up to questioning or represent a coherent picture.

And yes, people not taking this seriously is going to lead to consequences.

polymoog

Superstar
the moment "official" sources say only their word on covid matters is the moment one should throw any (remaining) faith in them out the window.
you would think that ALL medical professionals would be unanimously backing the CDC and the WHOs recommendations if this was so cut and dry, but there are plenty of nurses and doctors, epidemiologists and research scientists contradicting what they say. the public is supposed to ignore any naysayers and listen to our dear leaders. they know whats best for us!

time and time again we see our controllers issuing their version of events as doctrine and fact; everything else is conspiracy theory or "extremist" views. why trust them on this? because theyre telling us the truth, all of a sudden?

rainerann

Star
Look at the number of deaths for each individual county and realize that the number around 30 in many cases is a number that can be counted manually and in many cases was counted manually.

the number looks bigger when it is part of the whole for the state, but the county number are all going to smaller than the whole. A lot of these counties are too small to justify a system that would automate this process and are literally writing names down as they come in and counting them by hand when it comes time to submit the number for reporting.

this is a very hard scenario to have control over and recruit this many people to be involved in presenting a false picture of what’s happening.

Look at the number of deaths for each individual county and realize that the number around 30 in many cases is a number that can be counted manually and in many cases was counted manually.

the number looks bigger when it is part of the whole for the state, but the county number are all going to smaller than the whole. A lot of these counties are too small to justify a system that would automate this process and are literally writing names down as they come in and counting them by hand when it comes time to submit the number for reporting.

this is a very hard scenario to have control over and recruit this many people to be involved in presenting a false picture of what’s happening.
In England they “accidentally“ counted every positive twice because they counted the nasal swab and the oral swab as two tests, when they did that to every person

the moment "official" sources say only their word on covid matters is the moment one should throw any (remaining) faith in them out the window.
you would think that ALL medical professionals would be unanimously backing the CDC and the WHOs recommendations if this was so cut and dry, but there are plenty of nurses and doctors, epidemiologists and research scientists contradicting what they say. the public is supposed to ignore any naysayers and listen to our dear leaders. they know whats best for us!

time and time again we see our controllers issuing their version of events as doctrine and fact; everything else is conspiracy theory or "extremist" views. why trust them on this? because theyre telling us the truth, all of a sudden?
There is more then enough data to know the mortality rate of the virus, who is (or isn't) at risk, and how transmissible it is. With all this data it should be clear that it is an extremely low risk virus for anyone with a decent immune system. Anyone under 60 has little to worry about providing they are in decent health. Anyone 60 or over may want to wear a mask, or avoid situations that make them uncomfortable. The data supports all of this. We have plenty of data.
Naturally there will be some anomalies as with any virus - there are anomalies with various flu strains, etc. But we do not let the anomalies determine our strategy. Strategy should be based on looking at the big picture.
To me it's obvious that this is a cash-cow for big pharma, and they are milking it for all they can get.
Look at who stands to make royalties. Look at the huge revenues the top 1% are pulling in. They do NOT want this to simply run its natural course the way viruses do. They WANT to extend the effects for as long as possible so as to necessitate the need for pharmacological intervention.

There is more then enough data to know the mortality rate of the virus, who is (or isn't) at risk, and how transmissible it is. With all this data it should be clear that it is an extremely low risk virus for anyone with a decent immune system. Anyone under 60 has little to worry about providing they are in decent health. Anyone 60 or over may want to wear a mask, or avoid situations that make them uncomfortable. The data supports all of this. We have plenty of data.
Naturally there will be some anomalies as with any virus - there are anomalies with various flu strains, etc. But we do not let the anomalies determine our strategy. Strategy should be based on looking at the big picture.
To me it's obvious that this is a cash-cow for big pharma, and they are milking it for all they can get.
Look at who stands to make royalties. Look at the huge revenues the top 1% are pulling in. They do NOT want this to simply run its natural course the way viruses do. They WANT to extend the effects for as long as possible so as to necessitate the need for pharmacological intervention.
And by necessitate I mean appear to necessitate... A vaccine is not necessary...if anything it will be detrimental.

rainerann

Star
In England they “accidentally“ counted every positive twice because they counted the nasal swab and the oral swab as two tests, when they did that to every person
The tests are different than collecting the death count. The tests can be set up to count how many positive tests there are automatically. This is very basic programming. If a test is positive, positive test count +1, and this does generate a running total that can be difficult to meddle with because it is part of a larger system.

downtime in a healthcare setting is a big production where you would take the system down to make changes to how something is counted.

if the oral swab and the nasal swab are run separately, then they will produce two individual results. If the system can not distinguish whether this is two individual results for one person or two because this hasn’t been added to the program, then they will continue doing a basic arithmetic operation of +1 in both cases.

you would have to make additional parameters to say that if a test is positive and the oral or nasal swab is negative, + 1. Or if the test is positive and the other swab is positive, move on to the next instruction.

either way, this would have the potential to be the result of using systems that are not as advanced as we would like to think and I really don’t know about this case by itself. But there are other possibilities to consider that explain this and I think it is important to bring as much reality into this picture as possible because creating a coherent picture is dependent on making this picture absolutely unfiltered.

sitcoms don’t just portray simple aspects of life in order to invent this perception. Real life includes a multitude of limitations that are useful in ruling out possibilities that could be considered a sensationalized version of the truth.