Cases of deadly flesh-eating bacteria are exploding in parts of the US

DesertRose

Superstar
Thank God for black cumin seeds. and it is good for many health concerns (listed in the website below).
I have seen its benefit on a skin condition. (Not an allergic one)

I tried to open this article, but I got a message in some other language other than English that I need to approve something so I didn't click on it. However, I searched the title and see that the Business Insider has the same story here:

If it is the same story, I find it interesting that it's claiming that the reason that Vibriosis cases are increasing are due to climate change. Now, where did I did hear that before...hrmmm, who else indicated that another illness was caused by "climate change":

Also, I see that the CDC hasn't posted anything on their website regarding the cases "exploding". Below are their prevention tips for it and they haven't changed, yet. Perhaps if this story does picks up steam, people might have to stay 3 metres apart, put a paper bag over their face until they're old and grey and sacrifice their first born until the "cases" drop? Seems like just another scare tactic if you ask me.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I tried to open this article, but I got a message in some other language other than English that I need to approve something so I didn't click on it. However, I searched the title and see that the Business Insider has the same story here:

If it is the same story, I find it interesting that it's claiming that the reason that Vibriosis cases are increasing are due to climate change. Now, where did I did hear that before...hrmmm, who else indicated that another illness was caused by "climate change":

Also, I see that the CDC hasn't posted anything on their website regarding the cases "exploding". Below are their prevention tips for it and they haven't changed, yet. Perhaps if this story does picks up steam, people might have to stay 3 metres apart, put a paper bag over their face until they're old and grey and sacrifice their first born until the "cases" drop? Seems like just another scare tactic if you ask me.
Nah, it's always been a problem for fisherman, primarily on the gulf coast, but to see it migrate around to the mid-atlantic coast seems to indicate that the ocean temperature has risen as this bug likes warm water. A man in Houston waded into the gulf with a sore on his leg and it killed him. Also a fisherman down there stuck his thumb with a hook and killed him too. Like his friend said, once that red sore comes up at the injury site, it gets real bad real fast. Also, people were getting it from scratching themselves on metal, and those cheap lawn chairs and lounges (aluminum and plastic fabric) seemed to be a leading culprit. Sheet metal, etc. too. Which begs the question-how is it getting on the metal in the first place if it hasn't been in the water? Rain? Anyways, I love steamed oysters , but looks like those are out now...

John K

Established

John K

Established
Thank God for black cumin seeds. and it is good for many health concerns (listed in the website below).
I have seen its benefit on a skin condition. (Not an allergic one)
Interested.