Caroline Flack - Love Island Sacrifice?

Presenter of Love Island, Caroline Flack was found dead just yesterday.. supposedly suicide but I decided to dig a little... on the 12th Dec 2019 police were called to her after reports of man being assaulted https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-love-island-host-caroline-21091008 she was charged for this assault on Friday 13th 2019 and six police cars turned up at her home on the 12th including 1 police van... why so many for one tiny woman?? it doesn't add up at all.. her boyfriend was not seriously injured and he did not want to press charges but police went ahead anyway and Flack was due in court next month... anyway was she maybe some kind of sacrifice to Venus/Aprodite??

Also this is the 6th series of Love Island that Caroline Flack was supposed to present - but she had to step down after the charges

Cintra

Star
I think that the police are sick of being called out to domestics, and then have the victim withdraw charges. (often under the persuasion of the perpetrator).

I assume they decided they had enough evidence to proceed anyway. Maybe they wanted to make an example of someone who beat their partner with a blunt object, until they bled.

I have seen 6 police cars and a van called out for a single person who had been trespassing.
And they wern't famous at all.

Interesting how suicide can turn a violent aggressor into a victim.
I bet the last thing she thought was 'they'll all be sorry now'.
Hope she is enjoying her pyrric victory.

Cintra

Star
@Peth -o aen Saer

I'm sorry. I owe you an apology.

While I stand by most of what I said, I have to admit I was annoyed by this whole story clogging up the tabloids when I wanted to read about coronavirus.

The subsequent events at the Brit Awards, and the continuing press coverage indicates that you were correct. This death is being used to push various agendas. Wether she really killed herself, wether she really beat her boyfriend, we will never know.
But it has certain that the media has used it all for their purposes.

I am sorry that I allowed my annoyance at celebrity culture lead me to answer your posts in the dismissive way that I did.

Vixy

Star
I knew someone who was called the police upon, also a woman, and they brought a big van full of policemen on it because she was mentally ill and very unpredictable. When you go bat shit bananas, that's what they do, they come in several.

Cintra

Star
Apparently. She was some presenter who presented Love Island. It's a dating show for people with perfect bodies.
I think.

The police would partly have been there because of photographers etc.

The tabloid press coverage has been huge. Everyone who is anyone is getting likes on twitter for shedding a tear for their best friend Caroline.

Vixy

Star
Apparently. She was some presenter who presented Love Island. It's a dating show for people with perfect bodies.
I think.

The police would partly have been there because of photographers etc.

The tabloid press coverage has been huge. Everyone who is anyone is getting likes on twitter for shedding a tear for their best friend Caroline.
Perfect bodies? Love Island? HAAH! Have you seen it? Nothing perfect about them, there's huge thighs, cellulite, fatrolls, fat upper arms, you name it. But they do look rather good face wise..some of them. And it's classy and not that low cat fight type of Jerry Springer scene. They also live in a big house full of bright colours so its a nice scenery.

It looks like this:

Cintra

Star
Oh my!

No, I've never watched it. l barely knew who she was before all this fuss.

Perfect bodies? Love Island? HAAH! Have you seen it? Nothing perfect about them, there's huge thighs, cellulite, fatrolls, fat upper arms, you name it. But they do look rather good face wise..some of them. And it's classy and not that low cat fight type of Jerry Springer scene. They also live in a big house full of bright colours so its a nice scenery.

It looks like this:

did u just say love island was classy lol.... its probably the shallowest thing on tele.

Johnny5

Veteran
So glad I cut the cord when I see shows like this are on tv. Really brings home that pretty much everything we see in entertainment is highly choreographed and fake. Sad she killed herself though.

Vixy

Star
did u just say love island was classy lol.... its probably the shallowest thing on tele.
I mean compared to Paradise Hotel, Big Brother and Ex on the beach where they have sex openly in tv, yell and scream at each other and the drama's high. Love Island is a classy show next to those and shallow? We're all shallow but pretend we're not, when it comes down to it, looks decide bc its biology.

Vixy

Star
Or a suicide alter. Every MK'd victim has one, it's included within the program and we know most of those on TV are MK'd. So the question is, if they suicided, why? Was she a threat somehow? They sure love killing their own, so many were killed within the epstein ordeal and starts before that, Whitney, Michael, it never ends, only increases. There'll be none of them left if they keep this pace.

Or a suicide alter. Every MK'd victim has one, it's included within the program and we know most of those on TV are MK'd. So the question is, if they suicided, why? Was she a threat somehow? They sure love killing their own, so many were killed within the epstein ordeal and starts before that, Whitney, Michael, it never ends, only increases. There'll be none of them left if they keep this pace.
that's a good point. She could have been a threat.. super popular and elections were coming up - she hinted at voting left on her Insta