Cardi-B/Pepsi commercial

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
Am I the only that thinks her face looks super freakishy long and really, really odd?, is it possible CGI was used?

Have a look at when she walks in as well, the background looks fake and her legs look odd to me.

Why is Lil Jon sitting by himself?

0:18 what really is the hand signal Steve Carell is doing and was he deliberate placed by that light?

This commercial is terrible and Steve Carell should be ashamed for ever being a part of this travesty.

Last edited:
I think she looks fine. I didn't notice anything weird with her legs, I think she has a pretty face but it's a bit long but that's just her. I feel bad for voluntarily watching a commercial though. They get worse all the time. Better get used to it because before too long the bulk of programming is just going be adverts.

~JC~

Veteran
Found this version online also

idk about how Cardi looks, but there’s def symbolism happening. Cardi the Temptress, Steve is like the proverbial “snake”. Def got a good vs evil vibe.

Nice light fixtures

A0EE6CAB-5BEF-40AD-8692-0C29F96DFF94.jpeg

Sun symbolism
6BA53A92-86CE-4698-B9C1-A799D6EFEEDC.jpeg

Noticeable dynamic between left and right side (white seats vs red)
7EB62250-96DF-4714-8FC7-9843662080DA.jpeg

SC throwing up them 6’s
A7629BD5-7735-410C-A6DF-F5FE8E8020F0.jpeg

And what happened in lil Jon’s career that he’s on the other side almost undetected? “OkAAAy”

737E853E-1558-4072-BEF1-70DDBD4CBC14.jpeg

Role play mode where dude is half naked. Also in this version it sounds like SC says o”gaaaay” and proceeds to tell the dude behind her to “say it with pride”

60C078BD-2215-475C-82FD-6B5E36D3A900.jpeg
Idk I’m sure I could be just overthinking all this.

Am I the only that thinks her face looks super freakishy long and really, really odd?, is it possible CGI was used?

Have a look at when she walks in as well, the background looks fake and her legs look odd to me.

Why is Lil Jon sitting by himself?

0:18 what really is the hand signal Steve Carell is doing and was he deliberate placed by that light?

This commercial is terrible and Steve Carell should be ashamed for ever being a part of this travesty.
Her face looks normal to me - the lighting on the commercial is that washed-out style which seems to be all the rage lately. It's Pepsi, so who knows what they're up to.

Maes17

Superstar
Pepsi is evil.
I don't drink soda.
So it's all evil to me.

Unsure of pepsi's role in symbolism now as it seems the soft drink marketing has not been too aggressive with celebrities as in years past.

Maes17

Superstar
Good points on the symbolism. They just seem to be random typical illuminati gibberish though. Perhaps some peoples minds are easily persuaded subconsciously with the symbols. Idk.

Cardi looks fine actually. Just a lot of make up. Never realized how hot she is lol. :p

sailormoon

Established
Pepsi has always used big female stars. It used to be Britney, Beyoncé, and pink. Cardi B is the current “it” girl and I think she’d take any promotional deal to make money right now. She seems to really be trying to show the world and Offset that “she’s that b*tch” but that’s just my opinion.

~JC~

Veteran
Good points on the symbolism. They just seem to be random typical illuminati gibberish though. Perhaps some peoples minds are easily persuaded subconsciously with the symbols. Idk.

Cardi looks fine actually. Just a lot of make up. Never realized how hot she is lol. :p
I’m sure Hollywood had nothing to do with it lol

Attachments

deepfakestate

Rookie
Never forget the time Pepsi thought it would be excellent to get Kendall Jenner defusing protests by giving the rioters a sweet, cold can of peacetime piss...known as Pepsi.

The backlash was prompt and amazing.

For me, their adverts are like their product, crappy in comparison to Coca Cola.