Cardi B Ig Livestream Exposes Industry, Talks About The Devil, Selling Soul Etc

Stumbled on this video as I was watching Cardi B interviews. It's 17 minutes long but really worth a watch, she says alot of shit that makes sense.

Haich

Superstar
Why do these female rappers always call themselves bitches ?

Surprise surprise, Cardigan was a stripper.

The term nigga should be outlawed, I don't see how it was once a derogatory term and now it's a term of endearment.

At least for now she still fears God but she should probably watch her back because the devil will be offering her the millions she claims she'll turn down

Must be hard to come from tough circumstances, get alot of money, then be faced with the decision to continue getting said money against your morals or return back to the tough circumstances you came from with people looking at you like you failed for not securing the (money) bag. She's just venting and probably went right back to "selling out"

The term nigga should be outlawed, I don't see how it was once a derogatory term and now it's a term of endearment.
Before it was a "derogatory" term it simply meant black. Just as someone made it into a derogatory term, someone made it into a term of endearment.

heyyor

Rookie
Must be hard to come from tough circumstances, get alot of money, then be faced with the decision to continue getting said money against your morals or return back to the tough circumstances you came from with people looking at you like you failed for not securing the (money) bag. She's just venting and probably went right back to "selling out"

More like venting right between sessions of "selling herself", as in for sex to very wealthy men. Was it not obvious to anyone else that she was on a "yacht circuit" type prostitution trip when she made the very unfortunate and very dumb decision to film that video?

More like venting right between sessions of "selling herself", as in for sex to very wealthy men. Was it not obvious to anyone else that she was on a "yacht circuit" type prostitution trip when she made the very unfortunate and very dumb decision to film that video?
I don't disagree at all but I don't think it was dumb if her to post the video. Well maybe for someone in her position but for the people who may come across it, hopefully it shows them what celebrities go they behind the scenes and how things aren't always as they appear on the outside

tanayahenry

Rookie
I like Cardi! Don't get me wrong, she's a bit too much and a slight mess, she needs to tame her mouth and not do the most. But she's just overly passionate, I know women like her; she's was born and raised in the same place I come from. She's like this because of her struggle, trust.