Can't comment on Etagloc's profile posts?

Thunderian

Superstar
So I was perusing the Profile Posts, as one does, when I noticed that I don't have the option of commenting on br'er @Etagloc's profile posts. Is there an option to disable comments for a specific person? Is this a function of Ignore?

Just curious. :)

polymoog

Superstar
So I was perusing the Profile Posts, as one does, when I noticed that I don't have the option of commenting on br'er @Etagloc's profile posts. Is there an option to disable comments for a specific person? Is this a function of Ignore?

Just curious. :)
he recently deleted my comments on mao in an unsurprisingly authoritarian fashion. <shrug>
one has the option of deleting others` comments on their profile status. ive never tried ignoring anyone on the forum.

elsbet

Superstar
Same for me on his profile and can also comment on everyone elses. Did he put our asses on ignore? :p
Some time ago, I tried to copy @DesertRose on infp♡ chocolate chip cookie recipe / contributions, and I was blocked. /shrug

Maybe would be a thread for the Den or sthg, though. Because who does not L♡VE Cookies?

I'll tell you-- crazy people dont love cookies.
-.-

Vixy

Star
Some time ago, I tried to copy @DesertRose on infp♡ chocolate chip cookie recipe / contributions, and I was blocked. /shrug

Maybe would be a thread for the Den or sthg, though. Because who does not L♡VE Cookies?

I'll tell you-- crazy people dont love cookies.
-.-
Oooooo, dont get me started on Desertrose. We dont really get along. ;)

Ps: Chocolate chip...o_O......

Yeah, that could explain it. Seems like more effort than it's worth tho.
Thats what I was thinking aswell. Ive never even been into the settings on anything in here.