Candace Owens? Sheeps Clothing?

BananaLaser

Veteran
The elites control the conservatives along with the liberals. It's sadly all the same behind it all.
How come huge celebrities such as actors/actresses, singers, athletes, etc, can't have conservative beliefs, since they'd still be controlled opposition?

How come huge celebrities such as actors/actresses, singers, athletes, etc, can't have conservative beliefs, if they'd still be controlled opposition?
That's hard to say, I sadly don't have all the answers lol for some reason the elites push the left wing agenda with the celebs and such, and then have the fake conservative controlled opposition in the alternative media. It's weird, cause even though the type of music is called alternative, it still ironically becomes mainstream, kinda with the controlled opposition. Seems they really are just playing with us at this point.

BananaLaser

Veteran
That's hard to say, I sadly don't have all the answers lol for some reason the elites push the left wing agenda with the celebs and such, and then have the fake conservative controlled opposition in the alternative media. It's weird, cause even though the type of music is called alternative, it still ironically becomes mainstream, kinda with the controlled opposition. Seems they really are just playing with us at this point.
Alright, thanks for your explanation! And I agree, it is quite complicated haha.

How come huge celebrities such as actors/actresses, singers, athletes, etc, can't have conservative beliefs, since they'd still be controlled opposition?
I think part of it also is that if the celebrities were allowed to publicly share conservative beliefs then it would appear that both "sides" are equally represented and valid. But in order for controlled opposition to thrive there needs to be a feeling of being disenfranchised, of not being represented in "polite society" to put it that way, of holding "unnaceptable" views.

The controlled opposition needs to appear to be persecuted, without ever actually facing any consequences. Like if a hypothetical "conservative" youtuber were to constantly claim that he is being silenced for his views, yet youtube continues to promote his videos and he's not getting arrested or actually persecuted.

If celebrities were freely sharing conservative views then it would not be believable that anyone sharing them is some kind of freedom fighter.

Since this thread is about candace owens in particular, i remember last summer she posted a video about being "kidnapped" at the hospital after having ner youngest child. She was upset that they (her and her child) were coerced into staying at the hospital for an extra night because she bad tested group b strep positive and the staff wanted to monitor the newborn.

While i understand and can relate that hospitals are unpleasant, and it seems like the nurses do all they can to make sure you don't get any sleep, i had an issue with the fact that she said "nobody has ever died from group b strep". That is false. If she wants to risk her child it is her choice, but the blatant lie that may encourage someone else to risk their newborn upset me.

BananaLaser

Veteran
I think part of it also is that if the celebrities were allowed to publicly share conservative beliefs then it would appear that both "sides" are equally represented and valid. But in order for controlled opposition to thrive there needs to be a feeling of being disenfranchised, of not being represented in "polite society" to put it that way, of holding "unnaceptable" views.

The controlled opposition needs to appear to be persecuted, without ever actually facing any consequences. Like if a hypothetical "conservative" youtuber were to constantly claim that he is being silenced for his views, yet youtube continues to promote his videos and he's not getting arrested or actually persecuted.

If celebrities were freely sharing conservative views then it would not be believable that anyone sharing them is some kind of freedom fighter.
Thanks for your explanation, I think that makes sense. Also I suppose the elite wouldn't want people to know that people like Candace Owens are controlled opposition, because they wouldn't want people to end up feeling like they have to be skeptical about people like her, whom they thought they could trust, when the elite would want to lure people in, using her as someone they think they can trust.

Last edited: