Cancer & Chemotherapy

This thread might also interest you:

The video you posted is interesting. I remember when Suzanne Somers was diagnosed with breast cancer and was either ridiculed or vilified for not wanting to undergo chemotherapy. It's even mentioned on her Wiki page. Here in Canada, there's a CBC journalist, Wendy Mesley, who also had breast cancer and underwent chemotherapy (which I think led to her pixie hairstyle). She made a documentary that I think only aired once on TV, and I remember she asked a doctor at cancer awareness conference why there are no real cures for cancer. I'll never forget his response, which was, "It's not financially viable". At the same time, she also found out that taking the birth control pill for more than seven years could lead to being more susceptible to cancers. Wendy figured this is how she got it, but said no doctor ever informed her of the risks - hardly surprising.

The doctor also mentions selenium fights cancers. Here's a list:

Fortunately, many healthy foods are high in selenium.

The following foods are great sources (33Trusted Source), (34):

Oysters: 238% of the DV in 3 ounces (85 grams)
Brazil nuts: 174% of the DV in one
nut (5 grams)
Halibut: 171% of the DV in 6 ounces
(159 grams)
Yellowfin tuna: 167% of the DV in 3 ounces
(85 grams)
Eggs: 56% of the DV in 2
large eggs (100 grams)
Sardines: 46% of the DV in 4
sardines (48 grams)
Sunflower seeds: 27% of the DV in 1 ounce
(28 grams)
Chicken breast: 12% of the DV in 4
slices (84 grams)
Shiitake mushrooms: 10% of the DV in 1 cup
(97 grams)

(source)

Daze

Superstar
I forget who it was but some years ago (decades prob) a western doctor actually found a cure for cancer. It was something to do with sound waves and radio frequencies. He tried to patent his machine but to no avail.

The medical industrial complex put alot of money into ridiculing and defaming him, eventually removing his license to practice medicine altogether.

There are cures for cancer as God did not make a disease without a cure.

1686764410134.png

The cure for cancer is alot like the car that runs on water. Its just not profitable.

But it is very unprofitable to those who sell treatments and not cures. So the establishment will do whatever it takes to silence the cure.

If they can't buy it then they will put a bullet in the messengers head.

SM.jpg

I forget who it was but some years ago (decades prob) a western doctor actually found a cure for cancer. It was something to do with sound waves and radio frequencies. He tried to patent his machine but to no avail.

The medical industrial complex put alot of money into ridiculing and defaming him, eventually removing his license to practice medicine altogether.

There are cures for cancer as God did not make a disease without a cure.

View attachment 88250

The cure for cancer is alot like the car that runs on water. Its just not profitable.

But it is very unprofitable to those who sell treatments and not cures. So the establishment will do whatever it takes to silence the cure.

If they can't buy it then they will put a bullet in the messengers head.

View attachment 88252
This is kind of like the things Tesla invented that they hid. I would die before I would get chemotherapy. They trick people who have money to spend into a lot of things a poorer person wouldn't do. Sometimes the more money you have the more dangerous doctors can be because they know they can soak you for money. After Covid doctors can no longer be trusted. Actually after Covid nobody can be trusted.

Daze

Superstar
This is kind of like the things Tesla invented that they hid. I would die before I would get chemotherapy. They trick people who have money to spend into a lot of things a poorer person wouldn't do. Sometimes the more money you have the more dangerous doctors can be because they know they can soak you for money. After Covid doctors can no longer be trusted. Actually after Covid nobody can be trusted.
Chemo is an assault on the body. It shouldn't be advisable for anyone.

After Covid doctors can no longer be trusted. Actually after Covid nobody can be trusted.
You might find this relevant.

It might be similar to what @Awoken2 has posted here:

Although, he's probably more versed in the subject than I am and may have posted other videos on the topic.

redqueen

Superstar
of course it's something everyone normally puts on a
opened wound
We all need to realize that there are think tanks of thousands
if not millions,whose only job is to find ways of killing Us
that allows for accountable deniability for the evils

I'm convinced and 100% Believe every "disease/illness"
in Our World is created by tptb using poisons,frequencies
in all different forms

if We would finally stand up and take Our World back from
these human mask wearing evils