as Our Peoples struggle with the same
issues tptb are sending funds for some
where else

redqueen

Superstar
this is irritating me to keep Seeing
,Hearing this crap still,it will not go
away until We all choose to not comply

...and they think there isn't going to a pushback with this? Seriously?!!? And with an 86 year-old man in a wheelchair? I found this comment in one of the Twitter feeds in the story:

I think we all need to brush up on our laws and realize NONE of that is applicable. I need to listen to Canadian Patriot Press more often. :D I'm with the guy in the video, just give them the fine so it can be thrown out in court. Those guys in the red vests are getting defensive so apparently they're doing what they can to justify their jobs. Here's another good comment:

I can't recall how I found this site, but I'll post a link to it, anyway. It's a new organization with Christian roots, apparently:

Liberty Coalition of Canada

Sincere apologies for not watching the video beforehand (they haven't uploaded it, yet), but reading their email alert, I think I will once it's once it's up:

"It's Q&A Night Tonight!
Q A-5

We decided to host a different format tonight and that is to open the floor to answer YOUR questions. We are dedicating the Friday Zoom to YOU! If you have a question regarding travel, employment, notice of liability or have general questions regarding law, etc, as long as it's COVID related we'll take them!
We'll also share a quick update on Pat King's bail hearing. Wow guys... just wow. We'll give ya the skinny on what went down. And share our speculation on whether Pat is going to be released."

Their YT station is here:

Stand4Thee.com
This clearly shows that the Canadian Bill of Rights is the way to go in court, not to mention Wiki can intentionally lead people astray. Excerpt from the article:

"Contrary to the Wikipedia myth that the Charter supersedes the Canadian Bill of Rights, the Bill is still in full force and effect today and is far stronger than the Charter because it does not accept the notion that there can be justified reasons to override your rights like the Charter does in section 1. "

BILL OF RIGHTS VICTORY!!

so tim hortons, a canadian icon, would not allow vaccinated kids to go to camp, now this -
I think you mean unvaccinated children, which is why there's a campaign to boycott Timmies? As well, Daniel Schwartz lives in New York and according to Wikipedia, is of Jewish descent. Further, Tim Horton's isn't really Canadian anymore. It's owned by RBI, an American-Canadian fast-food holding company that also owns Popeye's, Burger King and Firehouse Subs. It's largest shareholder is a Brazilian-American firm called 3G Capital.

It's so sad how Canada really is. There's always this facade about it being a prosperous and free country. Not exactly what we are seeing. It's so sad, too, because even though we had the freedom convoy in the beginning of the year, it's actually really difficult to find people in this country that are not brainwashed/mind controlled by the media. Most people that I've known of believe in the COVID and Marxist nonsense. It's so hard to find the people who believe in proper freedom. They must be in hiding, still, because they may be a bit afraid what the masses will say to them.

Lil axe

Veteran
I think you mean unvaccinated children, which is why there's a campaign to boycott Timmies? As well, Daniel Schwartz lives in New York and according to Wikipedia, is of Jewish descent. Further, Tim Horton's isn't really Canadian anymore. It's owned by RBI, an American-Canadian fast-food holding company that also owns Popeye's, Burger King and Firehouse Subs. It's largest shareholder is a Brazilian-American firm called 3G Capital.
yup, did mean unvaccinated, thanks

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Did you get a job with the CRTC OM? Making sure the Canadian content was up to standards on the Canadian thread? ;)

It's so sad how Canada really is. There's always this facade about it being a prosperous and free country. Not exactly what we are seeing. It's so sad, too, because even though we had the freedom convoy in the beginning of the year, it's actually really difficult to find people in this country that are not brainwashed/mind controlled by the media. Most people that I've known of believe in the COVID and Marxist nonsense. It's so hard to find the people who believe in proper freedom. They must be in hiding, still, because they may be a bit afraid what the masses will say to them.
I don't think it's sad, inasmuch as it is self-revealing (I mean collectively). Many Canadians haven't been taught real Canadian history/politics. I think many of us are too trustworthy or perhaps just naïve when it comes to what the TV set broadcasts. I remember when Stephen Harper was our prime minister and loathed the fact that he appointed a neo-con as the CEO or CFO of CBC. I recall so many of my posts were being banned from the website. I was somewhat surprised to learn that when Trudeau got in, he didn't make any changes, not to mention, my posts are still being banned by whoever's moderating the site. I say this because I have neighbours who tell me the only news station they trust is CBC so whatever they say, goes. Clearly, there's no independent thinking on their part because they're still walking around with a mask on. :rolleyes:

However, to my surprise, I realize that people may be slowly waking up to the fact that it's just propaganda. For example my dad, who's in his late 80s said he noticed that it rarely has any good Canadian content anymore, and it should because that station belongs to the taxpayers'. He was telling me this because he told me he was recently answered a phone survey regarding CBC and its' content and told them just that. Their coverage of the truckers' convoy blatantly shows their bias agenda, not to mention that good journalists have actually left the station.

As I posted in one of my previous content, I think we all need to brush up on Canadian history and realize how and who founded this country and the future of it. It's one of the reasons I linked Matt Ehret's Canadian Patriot Press YT channel because he seems to have a wealth of information when it comes to our country:

Canadian Patriot Press YT channel

Canadian Patriot blog

Did you get a job with the CRTC OM? Making sure the Canadian content was up to standards on the Canadian thread? ;)
Well, much of it is corroborated on Wiki so "they" can take it up with that site. :p

I don't think it's sad, inasmuch as it is self-revealing (I mean collectively). Many Canadians haven't been taught real Canadian history/politics. I think many of us are too trustworthy or perhaps just naïve when it comes to what the TV set broadcasts. I remember when Stephen Harper was our prime minister and loathed the fact that he appointed a neo-con as the CEO or CFO of CBC. I recall so many of my posts were being banned from the website. I was somewhat surprised to learn that when Trudeau got in, he didn't make any changes, not to mention, my posts are still being banned by whoever's moderating the site. I say this because I have neighbours who tell me the only news station they trust is CBC so whatever they say, goes. Clearly, there's no independent thinking on their part because they're still walking around with a mask on. :rolleyes:

However, to my surprise, I realize that people may be slowly waking up to the fact that it's just propaganda. For example my dad, who's in his late 80s said he noticed that it rarely has any good Canadian content anymore, and it should because that station belongs to the taxpayers'. He was telling me this because he told me he was recently answered a phone survey regarding CBC and its' content and told them just that. Their coverage of the truckers' convoy blatantly shows their bias agenda, not to mention that good journalists have actually left the station.

As I posted in one of my previous content, I think we all need to brush up on Canadian history and realize how and who founded this country and the future of it. It's one of the reasons I linked Matt Ehret's Canadian Patriot Press YT channel because he seems to have a wealth of information when it comes to our country:

Canadian Patriot Press YT channel

Canadian Patriot blog

Well, much of it is corroborated on Wiki so "they" can take it up with that site. :p
It does seem like we have been lied to since the beginning, and it just goes to show that kind of censorship with getting banned makes it where we just can't trust any of the Canadian government. It's true how naive people are, and it is refreshing to see people question things like the news and such, because I hate seeing so many be manipulated by it.

I recall what the channels have been saying about the convoy and it's very concerning, it's no wonder why so many are so blind to wjayd happening. I do love your comment about those who still walk around with their masks on, it's very true! They don't mind breathing their own carbon dioxide, it seems.

That YT channel seems very interesting! Thanks for linking it. The one that caught my eye is the Canadian origin story is a hoax :p

It does seem like we have been lied to since the beginning, and it just goes to show that kind of censorship with getting banned makes it where we just can't trust any of the Canadian government. It's true how naive people are, and it is refreshing to see people question things like the news and such, because I hate seeing so many be manipulated by it.

I recall what the channels have been saying about the convoy and it's very concerning, it's no wonder why so many are so blind to wjayd happening. I do love your comment about those who still walk around with their masks on, it's very true! They don't mind breathing their own carbon dioxide, it seems.

That YT channel seems very interesting! Thanks for linking it. The one that caught my eye is the Canadian origin story is a hoax :p
You're welcome. I wish I had more time to listen to him because being a historian, his information is dense. And yes, I've heard him say something similar in video I posted here:

If memory serves me correctly, I think Matt actually referred to Canada's founding fathers as "loyalist scum". That said, he also said "they" are willing to have Canadians create their own identity due to not really having one, according to "them".

Your comment also reminded me of a podcast I listened to a couple of weeks ago with and Ottawa law professor, Michael Geist regarding Bill C-11. He's probably stating the obvious, as the bill will give CRTC the power with what content comes up first in a search engine. The content the Commission would deem "contentious" could be last, or remain hidden if they don't like it which clearly is NOT an expression of free speech:

'The freedom of expression wake up call' (30:15 mins)

Even the Office of the United States Trade Representative has concerns. Now that's telling:

Readout of Ambassador Katherine Tai's Meeting with Canada's Minister of International Trade, Export Promotion, Small Business, and Economic Development, Mary Ng

Last edited:
You're welcome. I wish I had more time to listen to him because being a historian, his information is dense. And yes, I've heard him say something similar in video I posted here:

If memory serves me correctly, I think Matt actually referred to Canada's founding fathers as "loyalist scum". That said, he also said "they" are willing to have Canadians create their own identity due to not really having one, according to "them".

Your comment also reminded me of a podcast I listened to a couple of weeks ago with and Ottawa law professor, Michael Geist regarding Bill C-11. He's probably stating the obvious, as the bill will give CRTC the power with what content comes up first in a search engine. The content the Commission would deem "contentious" could be last, or remain hidden if they don't like it which clearly is NOT an expression of free speech:

'The freedom of expression wake up call' (30:15 mins)

Even the Office of the United States Trade Representative has concerns. Now that's telling:

Readout of Ambassador Katherine Tai's Meeting with Canada's Minister of International Trade, Export Promotion, Small Business, and Economic Development, Mary Ng
He does seem to have a lot of content. And it seems that's why Canadians don't know their own identities!! It seems like it when I just walk outside to go to the grocery store, they have no idea who they even are. It's sad, because if the top elites can find a way to destroy us from the inside, this is one of the more effective ways to do it.