Canadians Unite

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Listening to this, again, reminds me of what Catherine Austin Fitts said, which is, "They're terrified of us". They are, which is why I don't understand the fear people have of them. For example, just take a look at this tweet. As someone in the thread mentioned, you can hear it in their voice, and I agree. At times, you can:

And let's not forget this one that I think Karly posted in the NWO thread:

WEF Open Forum In Davos Called Off Following Death Threats
The video you posted has been removed but i have seen it a few times already. And yes, you can clearly hear the nervousness in their voices as they speak to one another.
I don't feel that most people fear them personally but rather loath and truly despise these wicked people, if I can call them that (more like wicked entities). I believe what people fear is that their plans to eliminate billions of people and bring forth a 4th Industrial Revolution will come to fruition. It's the fear of the unknown. The uncertainty of tomorrow..for their children and for themselves. I see this with all my awake friends and family.

The video you posted has been removed but i have seen it a few times already. And yes, you can clearly hear the nervousness in their voices as they speak to one another.
I don't feel that most people fear them personally but rather loath and truly despise these wicked people, if I can call them that (more like wicked entities). I believe what people fear is that their plans to eliminate billions of people and bring forth a 4th Industrial Revolution will come to fruition. It's the fear of the unknown. The uncertainty of tomorrow..for their children and for themselves. I see this with all my awake friends and family.
I say fear is moving away from God, and love is moving towards Him. I went out to lunch with a couple of my friends a couple of weeks ago and the guy in the next booth couldn't help but hear our conversation so he peeked over the booth and chimed in. He, his friend and my friends began talking and realized this is ultimately what it's about. He used the words "they're Godless people", and I think that's an apt description. People weren't talking like that a couple of years ago, but the unveiling of their plans are pretty clear.

I can assure you, nothing in this life is guaranteed or promised to us tomorrow. Anyone thinking it is, has lived a complacent, comfortable and predictable life. Why do you think they took the Lord's Prayer out of public school decades ago, and now explicitly announce what lesbianism is during Pride Month instead?

That said, these psychopaths' plans aren't guaranteed either. It's time for Canadians to start realizing what's important in this world and what gets us up in the mornings.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I can assure you, nothing in this life is guaranteed or promised to us tomorrow. Anyone thinking it is, has lived a complacent, comfortable and predictable life.
I'll be sure to tell that to my buddies two young daughters. I'm sure they'll find those words comforting OM.

Why do you think they took the Lord's Prayer out of public school decades ago, and now explicitly announce what lesbianism is during Pride Month instead?
???
That said, these psychopaths' plans aren't guaranteed either.
Agreed.
It's time for Canadian to start realizing what's important in this world and what gets us up in the mornings.
Sounds good.

I'll be sure to tell that to my buddies two young daughters. I'm sure they'll find those words comforting OM.
As they should. Just look at what the Palestinians endure on a daily basis. However, everyone, including MSM, willfully turns a blind eye to what they endure on a daily basis. Personally I see their strength and how they're willing to still be gracious and still give, despite living under the daily IDF tyranny. What we're experiencing is a mere drop in the bucket.
Yeah, my friend who's a teacher in another school board told me this is what they're doing at their school. They were announcing over the PA system what lesbianism actually was. We then compared it to how we used to have the Lord's prayer in school when we were younger. How people tolerate this garbage is beyond me.
Agreed.

Sounds good.
Good to know. :)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
As they should. Just look at what the Palestinians endure on a daily basis. However, everyone, including MSM, willfully turns a blind eye to what they endure on a daily basis. Personally I see their strength and how they're willing to still be gracious and still give, despite living under the daily IDF tyranny. What we're experiencing is a mere drop in the bucket.
So two young Canadian girls have no right to feel insecure and worried about their future because Palestinians have had it bad for so long yet still manage to give and be gracious. Ok got it. Yeah, I'll mention that.

So two young Canadian girls have no right to feel insecure and worried about their future because Palestinians have had it bad for so long yet still manage to give and be gracious. Ok got it. Yeah, I'll mention that.
Please do! It'll give them a better and/or broader perspective in who or "what's" controlling the world. As an FYI, I have friends who have children too (some in their '20s) but they understand what's at stake.

redqueen

Superstar
wish We would follow Sri Lanka's example
it is always Good to See the resistance though

the hands behind his ears like he can't hear
and the shoulder shrug says all Ya need to Know
he isn't listening as he don't care

Surprisingly, I actually received a response from the email I sent out earlier regarding this:

"Thank you for your correspondence concerning Bill C-11, An Act to amend the Broadcasting Act, which has been introduced by the government for the purpose of, among other things, regulating online streaming services.
The Conservative Party has expressed strong concerns about Bill C-11. We regard the Bill as incredibly flawed and fear that it will impact not only online creators, but every Canadian who watches videos or listens to music and podcasts online.
The Conservative Party has proposed significant amendments to this Bill, focusing in particular on:
Removing section 4.2, as well as any provision enabling the inclusion of user-generated content;
Incorporating a clear definition of discoverability;
Introducing a financial cap on the size of businesses impacted by the legislation; and
Adding a requirement for the government to update Canadian content definitions.
We are also calling on the Liberal government to release its policy directive to the CRTC which it is currently seeking to keep secret. Artists, creators, broadcasters and all Canadians deserve to know how the government actually intends to implement Bill C-11. In this respect, we are very concerned that the current government has failed to be transparent in its attempts to make changes to the Broadcasting Act. Witnesses who have appeared before the House of Commons Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage have expressed similar concerns about the government’s lack of transparency.
Furthermore, we are of the view that the manner in which the government is attempting to rush this Bill through both the House of Commons and the Senate without proper oversight is unacceptable. Indeed, the NDP-Liberal government cut short the debate in the House of Commons and has employed an unusual tool to request that the Senate begin a pre-study of the Bill. This is a clear attempt to restrict Parliamentary oversight and it risks undermining the ability of the Senate to fully examine the proposed legislation. While we are confronted with a Liberal and NDP coalition that seems intent on forcing this legislation through Parliament, the Conservative Party will do its utmost to defend the rights and freedoms of Canadians who are rightfully apprehensive about the impact of this legislation.
Thank you for taking the time to write.
Sincerely,
The Hon. Don Plett
Conservative Senator – Manitoba (Landmark)
Leader of the Opposition in the Senate"

Collectively, I think we all need to keep the pressure on them, pushback and let them know we will not stand for anything our gov't is proposing to inflict on us.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Surprisingly, I actually received a response from the email I sent out earlier regarding this:

"Thank you for your correspondence concerning Bill C-11, An Act to amend the Broadcasting Act, which has been introduced by the government for the purpose of, among other things, regulating online streaming services.
The Conservative Party has expressed strong concerns about Bill C-11. We regard the Bill as incredibly flawed and fear that it will impact not only online creators, but every Canadian who watches videos or listens to music and podcasts online.
The Conservative Party has proposed significant amendments to this Bill, focusing in particular on:
Removing section 4.2, as well as any provision enabling the inclusion of user-generated content;
Incorporating a clear definition of discoverability;
Introducing a financial cap on the size of businesses impacted by the legislation; and
Adding a requirement for the government to update Canadian content definitions.
We are also calling on the Liberal government to release its policy directive to the CRTC which it is currently seeking to keep secret. Artists, creators, broadcasters and all Canadians deserve to know how the government actually intends to implement Bill C-11. In this respect, we are very concerned that the current government has failed to be transparent in its attempts to make changes to the Broadcasting Act. Witnesses who have appeared before the House of Commons Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage have expressed similar concerns about the government’s lack of transparency.
Furthermore, we are of the view that the manner in which the government is attempting to rush this Bill through both the House of Commons and the Senate without proper oversight is unacceptable. Indeed, the NDP-Liberal government cut short the debate in the House of Commons and has employed an unusual tool to request that the Senate begin a pre-study of the Bill. This is a clear attempt to restrict Parliamentary oversight and it risks undermining the ability of the Senate to fully examine the proposed legislation. While we are confronted with a Liberal and NDP coalition that seems intent on forcing this legislation through Parliament, the Conservative Party will do its utmost to defend the rights and freedoms of Canadians who are rightfully apprehensive about the impact of this legislation.
Thank you for taking the time to write.
Sincerely,
The Hon. Don Plett
Conservative Senator – Manitoba (Landmark)
Leader of the Opposition in the Senate"

Collectively, I think we all need to keep the pressure on them, pushback and let them know we will not stand for anything our gov't is proposing to inflict on us.
I got the same response from Don Plett. He was the only one to respond.

redqueen

Superstar
send the Peoples standing up united
Sri Lanka/the Dutch/everywhere
Your Love/Hope/Prays

this is extremely inspirational,so many awake
to where the rage/anger/hate/fight needs to
be directed and what needs to be done once
directed

farmers Know what's up
always on Us and never their plants,
corporations,jets,blah blah blah

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
it's nice to See/Hear him getting these
questions asked everywhere he goes
the no answering any really should be
telling to Peoples,he does not care about
Us/or Our Country

I can't recall how I found this site, but I'll post a link to it, anyway. It's a new organization with Christian roots, apparently:

Liberty Coalition of Canada

Sincere apologies for not watching the video beforehand (they haven't uploaded it, yet), but reading their email alert, I think I will once it's once it's up:

"It's Q&A Night Tonight!
Q A-5
We decided to host a different format tonight and that is to open the floor to answer YOUR questions. We are dedicating the Friday Zoom to YOU! If you have a question regarding travel, employment, notice of liability or have general questions regarding law, etc, as long as it's COVID related we'll take them!
We'll also share a quick update on Pat King's bail hearing. Wow guys... just wow. We'll give ya the skinny on what went down. And share our speculation on whether Pat is going to be released."

Their YT station is here:

Stand4Thee.com