Canadian PM Trudeau: "Peoplekind", not "mankind"

manama

Star
Oh my god, leave poor justin alone people. He was JOKING. IN the entire speech thingy or whatever the woman kept saying "females this, females that, offensive this and offensive that" etc etc to which when she said "mankind" he said no "peoplekind".

After the session he even said in an interview that he made a dumb joke and it went viral

Oh my god, leave poor justin alone people. He was JOKING. IN the entire speech thingy or whatever the woman kept saying "females this, females that, offensive this and offensive that" etc etc to which when she said "mankind" he said no "peoplekind".

After the session he even said in an interview that he made a dumb joke and it went viral
Well its kind of hard anymore. We've seen a lot of liberal stupidity. So

Thunderian

Superstar
The prime minister's office is a mess. I don't follow Canadian news much because the sight of our prime minister makes me kind of ill, so the only time I see him is when he makes the international news. And it's always because he's done something dumb. And it's happening more often.

The latest public embarrassment was when Trudeau didn't show up to a ceremony in Ottawa commemorating Canada's efforts in the liberation of Belgium. The Belgian king and queen were there, but Canada's prime minister wasn't. Oh, and we showed Germany's flag instead of Belgium's by mistake. You know, the country that invaded and occupied Belgium during the last big war in Europe.

I miss Stephen Harper.