Canadian PM Trudeau: "Peoplekind", not "mankind"

Helioform

Star
His father (Pierre Elliot Trudeau) was an @sshole too. He had his own french canadian people in utter contempt and was one of the very few PM to ever impose Martial Law on his citizen over the October Crisis which was started by Quebec separatists.

People loved to call him PET which in french means "fart" LOL.

Kung Fu

Superstar
His father (Pierre Elliot Trudeau) was an @sshole too. He had his own french canadian people in utter contempt and was one of the very few PM to ever impose Martial Law on his citizen over the October Crisis which was started by Quebec separatists.

People loved to call him PET which in french means "fart" LOL.
From Trudeau to Trump it's all a comedy show.

Helioform

Star
Another reason I will never move to Canada. USA! USA!
I still like it here. Second best country overall after Switzerland apparently. And having been to Switzerland, I have to say that this is quite an accomplishment because everything there is great.

But Trudeau has to go really.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Just to show that he is a bit of a dumbass, the correct correction should have been "humanity" or "humankind." But, if we're going to do it his way then also don't leave out "Littlepeoplekind." It's more inclusive...:rolleyes:

violet0117

Just to show that he is a bit of a dumbass, the correct correction should have been "humanity" or "humankind." But, if we're going to do it his way then also don't leave out "Littlepeoplekind." It's more inclusive...:rolleyes:
Wrong. HuMAN has the word "man" in it, so obviously that just won't work in a genderless world where up is down and down is up.