Canadian advert encourages suicide

Not only has Canada jumped off the deep end when it comes to rights during COVID they are encouraging people to kill themselves!

I recently saw an article about encouraging the homeless, mentally ill and chronic Ill to commit suicide or have assisted suicide but now adverts are trying to make it look 'nice'

what the hell is hell is going on In Canada. I know their leader is a hypocrite, racist and all out bad guy pretending to be a nice guy but are Canada some sort of test base for this stuff. To see if people will fall for it?

free2018

Star
Not only has Canada jumped off the deep end when it comes to rights during COVID they are encouraging people to kill themselves!

I recently saw an article about encouraging the homeless, mentally ill and chronic Ill to commit suicide or have assisted suicide but now adverts are trying to make it look 'nice'

what the hell is hell is going on In Canada. I know their leader is a hypocrite, racist and all out bad guy pretending to be a nice guy but are Canada some sort of test base for this stuff. To see if people will fall for it?

That’s a tough call. I am not for suicide.
I don’t know how I feel about euthanasia. I do know it’s to be avoided for spiritual reasons.

I don’t like the idea of people with terminal diseases being in pain. Tough call.

They are going to have to make an effort to get rid of me LOL.

That’s a tough call. I am not for suicide.
I don’t know how I feel about euthanasia. I do know it’s to be avoided for spiritual reasons.

I don’t like the idea of people with terminal diseases being in pain. Tough call.
Oh I get it. I watched my dad die of lung cancer and it was terrible. But I don't know I'm just finding Canada's attitude sinister. Like instead of helping a homeless man they offer him suicide. Or the man with a chronic medical issue being pushed by doctors to have assisted suicide because his care will cost to much. I find that very very troubling

They are going to have to make an effort to get rid of me LOL.
If this happens in the UK you can bet I'm going to fight it. I have a mother who is house bound and I fought off the doctors who wanted to give her the COVID jabs. To the point I used my body as a should so they could not enter her house. and I'll fight if they want to put her down

Karlysymon

Superstar

Back in 2021

Karlysymon

Superstar
Iam reposting this here
Shape of things to come;

Suicide spikes and the Economic crisis

and

"Men still, more than women, define their self-worth by how much money they make and their occupations. That partly goes to explain why the suicide rate is three times higher among men than women."
Gideon: "The U.S. government is preparing on multiple fronts for this coming collapse, which we already knew. What we did not know, well, I suspected, but I had not had it confirmed, is that they are expecting a rash of suicides from the economic fallout, in terms of the economic devastation people will experience.

Then we linked it to the Deagel report. Once the full picture came into view, I realized there is a very insidious plan at hand here. The cabal wants to induce suicides and facilitate them. What these people told me perfectly lined up with all of that."

Bill: This presentation they saw, how was this presented? How did they spin it? I'm just wondering how the hell they make this acceptable to anyone.

Gideon: "It is presented as, for one thing, an emergency response plan. In the meeting they are told of what is to come. Most of them are either Sovereigns in the room, or they are Commons hoping to become Sovereign. So they are already aware of most of this, Bill. The emergency response is dealing with the fact the economic crisis will destroy the middle and upper classes. They are expecting suicides."

Bill: Ok, we know the cabal wants this, but did the presentation act that way? That this is a desired outcome?

Gideon: "No, no. It treats it as a humanitarian plan, to deal with it. They will have suicide centres. They will help facilitate it. They will help normalize it, or make it seem acceptable. This is all something that is going to happen post-Reset. It is one of many phases, many plans they have."

In terms of what people need to take away from this, people need to be mentally ready for what is coming. They still think all of their money will be worth something, they still cling to it desperately. If they are not ready mentally for the shock that it will all be rendered worthless or banned, I am concerned suicide could really be something people actually consider. The cabal is not wrong, they are right, suicides will be a major issue."

The contents of the link aren't exactly novel because some of it has trickled through MSM and posted on the forum since the covid game began.
Switzerland, Canada, New Zealand
Besides that, there is always the historical precedent (links in my quoted post).

I was reading the Oculum link and all i could think of was Soylent Green (1973). Curiously, 1973 was the year of the oil shock...a planned event by the Bilderbergers.

By 2022, the cumulative effects of overpopulation, pollution and an apparent climate catastrophe have caused severe worldwide shortages of food, water and housing. In New York City alone, there are 40 million people, and only the city's elite can afford spacious apartments, clean water, and natural food. The homes of the elite are fortified, with private security and bodyguards for their tenants. Usually, they include concubines (who are referred to as "furniture" and serve the tenants as slaves). The poor live in squalor, haul water from communal spigots, and eat highly processed wafers: Soylent Red, Soylent Yellow, and the latest product, far more flavorful and nutritious, Soylent Green.

Roth is so shaken by the truth that he decides to "return to the home of God" and seeks assisted suicide at a government clinic. Thorn rushes to stop him but arrives too late. Before dying, Roth whispers what he has learned to Thorn and, in his last living act, begs Thorn to find proof and take it to the Supreme Exchange, so they can take the information to the Council of Nations to take action.

Thorn boards a truck transporting the bodies from the euthanasia center to a waste disposal plant, where he witnesses human corpses being converted into Soylent Green. Horrified, Thorn is spotted and escapes. As he returns to the Supreme Exchange, he is ambushed by Soylent operative Fielding and his men. Finding refuge in the church where Simonson confessed, Thorn kills his attackers but is seriously wounded in a gun battle. As paramedics tend to Thorn, he urges Lt. Hatcher to spread the truth while shouting to the surrounding crowd, "Soylent Green is people!"

so twisted.
They lie so much, 90% of suicidal people don't even want to kill themselves, they want to feel better, they want help, and resources, to overcome a burden.