Canada passes anti-Islamophobia motion

You do know that name calling is not allowed? I would hate to have to report you Aspiring.

Well, the quran isn't the go to book on this, it's the Bible, you are a student of the wrong book.
well you don't pay a blind bit of notice to the bible anyway so what gives?
for muslims the Quran is the book we read.

Haich

Superstar
You do know that name calling is not allowed? I would hate to have to report you Aspiring.

Well, the quran isn't the go to book on this, it's the Bible, you are a student of the wrong book.
Aspiring soul and Lisa can you stop arguing about the validity of your faiths, go to the religion and spirituality thread and spar there.

makeorbreak

Established
Obviously, it was a mistake allowing this bill to highlight or favor islamophobia above other religious groups. The bill mentioned "systemic racism" and "religious discrimination" and, in my mind, that would include islamophobia. It's like the case of Black Lives Matter pushing their agenda and practicing their own small brand of bullying like shutting down the Toronto Pride Parade and forcing the Toronto Police to exclude themselves from taking part in that parade. All lives matter, not one above the others and I take exception when a group forces their view on others.