Can we do anynthing against their plans?

Niya

Rookie
It's good to be aware and keep your eyes open but is there really anything we can do against it? We keep trying to wake up other people and tell them, but does it lead to something bigger, or do we just keep on dreaming of a world full of new found hope? People look at us as if we're crazy and it feels like there is no use, as they control everthing.

I keep telling myself that it's not as bad as it seems but nothing could ever convince me that there is actually hope out there.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Might not seem like it means much or makes much of a difference at the time, but just disconnecting from TPTB's lie machine makes a huge difference and its scares them. They hope that it seems insignificant enough to not inspire us to push further but the truth is, its that massive first step which makes so much difference in the outcome.

Maes17

Superstar
I think at the end of the day if your morals are just and you resist the temptation that’s spewed out daily through the media, then that’s enough.

You shouldn’t give up living and enjoying life out of fear. I knowledge that some of my entertainment and consumed goods are products of tptb. But I’ll leave it at that. I’m aware of any of the shady stuff that goes on behind, but I will not let that deter my enjoyment of life.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
A single soul is a big deal for them. I used to had this "revolutionary" drive, results from old times... but if we were to produce lasting changes the best way to do it is gradually. Have some kids, educate them, this way we have one more free human that hopefully won't get caught on pitfalls. Some months ago I posted "foiling the elite plans by having lots of kids". That's the best thing you can do: live your life, don't fall into temptation and try to save as much people as you can.

In the end these guys are even more scared than us as they are on the losing side. They know they'll lose, they are just trying to get as much damage as possible before their downfall.

Capital G God (as I like to call him now, OG, Original God) has kicked the ass of the lowcase gods of ancient times (fallen angels posing as deities) again and again: "For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord." Imagine this in a literal way, God as kicked the gods of Egypt badly.

KingPinx

Rookie
I dont mean to offend anyone - but first of all one would need to make clear what "their plans" are. I am referring to long term plans.

Dont get me wrong - I dont enjoy being "poisoned" or "manipulated". But I doubt that in my lifetime things will change dramatically. Too many ignorant people out there. Zombies.

I dont think that "they" want to eradicate humanity or build a satanic society. I rather imagine a "one world" like in ... Star Trek. Where the whole planet is united in order to unfold our full potential as a human species. And I dont really know if that is bad.

I sometimes have the feeling that they rather try to push us into the "right" direction as a planetary civilization.

I dont have time to go deeper now - but that are my thoughts so far. I am open for other ideas of course.

Maes17

Superstar
I dont mean to offend anyone - but first of all one would need to make clear what "their plans" are. I am referring to long term plans.

Dont get me wrong - I dont enjoy being "poisoned" or "manipulated". But I doubt that in my lifetime things will change dramatically. Too many ignorant people out there. Zombies.

I dont think that "they" want to eradicate humanity or build a satanic society. I rather imagine a "one world" like in ... Star Trek. Where the whole planet is united in order to unfold our full potential as a human species. And I dont really know if that is bad.

I sometimes have the feeling that they rather try to push us into the "right" direction as a planetary civilization.

I dont have time to go deeper now - but that are my thoughts so far. I am open for other ideas of course.
I do see a globalist agenda. I respect other countries, but I identify as a nationalist. That’s what makes traveling unique, the difference in culture/custom. Not to mention the importance of import/export.

You become under one rule, you lose those freedoms. Not every country will want to bend to whatever democracy or lack thereof.

I’m going by the time will tell motto though.

I always since long time was saying I wish we organize our self and do something against there plan
why all truther always about talks and no action is take?
we should create some organization that run protest to try to undermine what they are doing

nikc

Rookie
it just seems like a cohort mainly of oblique
anglos and bittered women and bittered jews who are rather power hungry .. nobody respects them like that.

nikc

Rookie

i dont think they are achieving anything.

they are pushing the world into nowhere.

It's good to be aware and keep your eyes open but is there really anything we can do against it? We keep trying to wake up other people and tell them, but does it lead to something bigger, or do we just keep on dreaming of a world full of new found hope? People look at us as if we're crazy and it feels like there is no use, as they control everthing.

I keep telling myself that it's not as bad as it seems but nothing could ever convince me that there is actually hope out there.
What we have to do for once is stop feeding the hand that bites us and actually make a change in the way the world is run. If you let people rule over you, of course they will want to replace you with A.I. or something similar eventually, this is the way political systems tend to work. Everyone will be shortchanged given even a small amount of time, except for those who you choose to let rob or molest you.

DesertRose

Superstar
Might not seem like it means much or makes much of a difference at the time, but just disconnecting from TPTB's lie machine makes a huge difference and its scares them. They hope that it seems insignificant enough to not inspire us to push further but the truth is, its that massive first step which makes so much difference in the outcome.
On the individual level that is the most powerful thing to do besides awakening to their plans/methods.
Reject their values of violence, division, depravity and live in freedom. Do not support their narratives
These globalists are not united and their fractures are becoming more apparent. They will cancel each other out God willing. I truly believe they will be up against a host of unintended consequences and while they may plan they do not control results.
We have trust that they will always be locally resisted in different areas of the world. I do not like centralized resistance that is their preferred method so they can infiltrate that.
Hopefully, protests against their never-ending wars restart.

Here is Adrian Salbuchi who has an interesting series of videos on how they work and has a some solutions on how to resist.

Salbuchi - A WARNING to the One-World Elite - Part 1 of 2

Salbuchi - A WARNING to the One-World Elite - Part 2 of 2

Last edited: