Can we discuss the Youtuber "Moe Othman"

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think I agree with Valerian.
Do you really think God (if you are a believer) would write about EVERYTHING that has ever happened or will happen ? I mean not even a hundred books could hold that amount of knowledge. So you can’t possibly say that nothing but what is written will happen. Other things could happen. I mean did the Bible tell you that Trump will be elected, did it talked about the creation of internet ? No. Only God knows. So don’t think that YOU know about everything.
For what it's worth, I don't think anyone who believes that the Bible contains true prophecy thinks that includes EVERYTHING! There are key events, with silence on other things.

Merrt

Rookie
Have you studied prophecy much? It was studying and verifying already fulfilled Bible prophecy which significantly increased my faith that the Bible truly is the Word of God.

A couple of talks out of many:-

If you find the subject interesting, I can highly recommend looking into it and cross examining the evidence for yourself.

The law of non-contradiction would indicate to me that narratives which oppose the Bible are likely to be untrue.
I’m sorry but you know I can go to Youtube too and find some proofs about fulfilled muslim/jewish prophecies. And I can also use that “law of non-contradictions”, just like you.
So yeah you still haven’t proved anything.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I’m sorry but you know I can go to Youtube too and find some proofs about fulfilled muslim/jewish prophecies. And I can also use that “law of non-contradictions”, just like you.
So yeah you still haven’t proved anything.
Fortunately my confidence in the Bible has nothing to do with the approval or permission of others. I strongly suggest you do look into the fulfilled (and externally verified) prophecies of other religions.

The standard would be to look for specific fulfillments from books verifiably dated from before the actual events prophecied.

Valerian

Rookie

Valerian

Rookie
Are you a member of either organisation or just a guest researcher?
Neither. I'm an asset. My brain can do something that they need to research, thats the only reason why im kept alive. The other 2 humans are dead. Ages 11 and 7. Both died from trauma.

Everything I do is monitored including online activity. But exposing petty matters on religion isnt an issue.

Besides, even if society knew the simulation that they lived in they would either not believe it or are too docile to do anything about it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Neither. I'm an asset. My brain can do something that they need to research, thats the only reason why im kept alive. The other 2 humans are dead. Ages 11 and 7. Both died from trauma.

Everything I do is monitored including online activity. But exposing petty matters on religion isnt an issue.

Besides, even if society knew the simulation that they lived in they would either not believe it or are too docile to do anything about it.
Forgive me for being slow here, what do you mean by 2 humans?

As to the fragility of society and awareness of plans in the pipeline, I have come across some pretty scary information myself.

In some ways, the precarious nature of things sharpens the mind and things that transcend this life and this world (both of which are so temporary) seem increasingly significant.

Valerian

Rookie
Forgive me for being slow here, what do you mean by 2 humans?

As to the fragility of society and awareness of plans in the pipeline, I have come across some pretty scary information myself.

In some ways, the precarious nature of things sharpens the mind and things that transcend this life and this world (both of which are so temporary) seem increasingly significant.
Not all humans are created equal. And im not talking about race or how much weight you can life.

priemier

Rookie

So, does that mean you are an MK Ultra victim?

priemier

Rookie
I don’t know if you know that but the Bible is not the ultimate truth for everyone. We all have personal beliefs.
Sure, and the bible is part of my personal beliefs. But it doesn't discount the overarching accuracy the scripture has. Sure, there are predictions specifically on what the CIA and illuminati does, but the true meaning of their actions constitute spiritual warfare.

Hey Moe,
I won't discredit your predictions- they're helpful to an extent- but the ultimate truth is in God's Word-the book of Revelation will happen exactly the way God said it would with the exact detail. RFID chip, persecution of Christians, satanic sacrifices, and the New World Order- it's all in there.
`
RFID would make a remarkably poor Mark of the Beast. Ignoring how easily it can be spoofed, with the current chips work, it wouldn't be all that hard to either spoof them or flat out remove yours and put it on a card or something. Even if they made ones that "required" some sort of biological feedback in order to properly function that still doesn't mean hackers wouldn't find ways around it. Basically, any technology used as the "Mark" would be thwarted in a matter of hours.

Hackers genuinely aren't fans of such invasions of privacy.

sailormoon

Established
The Bible, Quran, etc have some merits to them where they actually predict events that i can confirm will happen.

However.. if you think the whole story is as simple as "God, Satan, and Humans" You are seriously left in the dark.

I dont blame you though, society is told the bare minimum of truth.

Religion isnt as "clean cut" as you think it is....

As always the holy rollers have to deplete any actual intellectual thought and turn it into the battle of Jesus. I don’t mind this picture of balance through the yin yang, it is so much more authentic than your ridiculous stories of ancestry.
I have delved in the occult from a young age and feel the truth can flow through you if you allow it. We all have gifts, turn off what society has taught you to feel and embrace what naturally occurs. I can read people, I can sense energy in any situation.

I find your profile photo to be odd. I’ve never watched any of these videos, never even heard of you. I am going to watch some. First impression, you give me a dark vibe.