Can we discuss the Youtuber "Moe Othman"

Valerian

Rookie
Whatever insider info you know, it wouldn't matter unless you know what you're going to do once "you die." If someone doesn't have a foundation in Jesus Christ and watches your videos- and I assume you are also in the same position- they would be frightened, paranoid, and devoid of hope. They just popped the red pill without any solution! They would just be left with a crock pot full of satanic symbolism and demonic influence- and advising them to "stay safe" or to just have a good laugh while they can wouldn't help.

I would like to ask for you to recheck on the spiritual side of things- there is the good side, and God is infinitely more powerful than the illuminati. The blood of Jesus can break any pact with the Devil- It's NULLIFIED once you repent and cry out to Him to be saved.
Jesus was never even crucified. Plot Twist.

Merrt

Rookie
The thing that I really wanna know is how can you get that kind of knowledge? This is a genuine question
I’ve been searching for quite some time about hidden stuff about the REAL version of the Bible because for me the King James version is completely fake
But there’s no info in the internet! Really nothing... All you can find is an ancient version called The Codex but that’s all

Merrt

Rookie
I know that Islam rejects the idea that Jesus was crucified. But what I don’t quite understand is why would the Bible lie about that ? What’s the point of doing that?

Merrt

Rookie
You can't... The people who say that they know something are just lying and pretending their personal opinions are facts.
But the thing is that you can’t really say that they are lying if you too don’t have any proof of it being true (or not).

mecca

Superstar
But the thing is that you can’t really say that they are lying if you too don’t have any proof of it being true (or not).
I can say that they are lying because they are the ones claiming things to be true with absolutely no evidence to prove it... I'm just calling them out on that.

Valerian

Rookie
Luckily for me, my predictions actually happen exactly the way I said it would with the exact detail.

Dalit

Star
The thing that I really wanna know is how can you get that kind of knowledge? This is a genuine question
I’ve been searching for quite some time about hidden stuff about the REAL version of the Bible because for me the King James version is completely fake
But there’s no info in the internet! Really nothing... All you can find is an ancient version called The Codex but that’s all
That's why i'm learning Hebrew. Knowing the original language the Bible is written in is wonderful. Wish I could learn it faster.

priemier

Rookie
Luckily for me, my predictions actually happen exactly the way I said it would with the exact detail.
Hey Moe,
I won't discredit your predictions- they're helpful to an extent- but the ultimate truth is in God's Word-the book of Revelation will happen exactly the way God said it would with the exact detail. RFID chip, persecution of Christians, satanic sacrifices, and the New World Order- it's all in there.
`

Merrt

Rookie
Hey Moe,
I won't discredit your predictions- they're helpful to an extent- but the ultimate truth is in God's Word-the book of Revelation will happen exactly the way God said it would with the exact detail. RFID chip, persecution of Christians, satanic sacrifices, and the New World Order- it's all in there.
`
I don’t know if you know that but the Bible is not the ultimate truth for everyone. We all have personal beliefs.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I don’t know if you know that but the Bible is not the ultimate truth for everyone. We all have personal beliefs.
I think it's worth being aware of what the Bible claims when it comes to unfulfilled prophecies - that way, if they begin to fall into place you can review your personal beliefs in the light of events.

Valerian

Rookie
The Bible, Quran, etc have some merits to them where they actually predict events that i can confirm will happen.

However.. if you think the whole story is as simple as "God, Satan, and Humans" You are seriously left in the dark.

I dont blame you though, society is told the bare minimum of truth.

Religion isnt as "clean cut" as you think it is....

Merrt

Rookie
I think it's worth being aware of what the Bible claims when it comes to unfulfilled prophecies - that way, if they begin to fall into place you can review your personal beliefs in the light of events.
I think that it’s also worth being aware of what other religions claim.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think that it’s also worth being aware of what other religions claim.
I agree - I have taken time to consider the prophetic predictions of Islam, New Age (5th Age, Aquarian etc), Judaism etc. I find it fascinating that some of these play into what you might recognise as a Literalist Christian end-times scenario.

Unfortunately, some of these "alternative prophetic claims" may be setting up people who buy into them for a fall. Please accept my apologies for being so blunt.

Merrt

Rookie
Unfortunately, some of these "alternative prophetic claims" may be setting up people who buy into them for a fall. Please accept my apologies for being so blunt.
How could you know that your beliefs (the Bible’s beliefs) are the ultimate truth?
Jews, christians, muslims (and others) believe in the same God and in the end of the world.
But I have one question for you: why would the Bible be the only truth ? And how could you possibly know that? How can you discredit “alternative prophetic claims” without any proof of them being untrue ?

Merrt

Rookie
I think I agree with Valerian.
Do you really think God (if you are a believer) would write about EVERYTHING that has ever happened or will happen ? I mean not even a hundred books could hold that amount of knowledge. So you can’t possibly say that nothing but what is written will happen. Other things could happen. I mean did the Bible tell you that Trump will be elected, did it talked about the creation of internet ? No. Only God knows. So don’t think that YOU know about everything.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
How could you know that your beliefs (the Bible’s beliefs) are the ultimate truth?
Jews, christians, muslims (and others) believe in the same God and in the end of the world.
But I have one question for you: why would the Bible be the only truth ? And how could you possibly know that? How can you discredit “alternative prophetic claims” without any proof of them being untrue ?
Have you studied prophecy much? It was studying and verifying already fulfilled Bible prophecy which significantly increased my faith that the Bible truly is the Word of God.

A couple of talks out of many:-

If you find the subject interesting, I can highly recommend looking into it and cross examining the evidence for yourself.

The law of non-contradiction would indicate to me that narratives which oppose the Bible are likely to be untrue.