Can we discuss the Youtuber "Moe Othman"

Justafan

Rookie
Has anyone heard of this guy before? Apparently a lot of people have and he keeps coming up on my youtube home page. Even my friends keep getting him on their youtube home pages even though we have no idea who he is.

What I can gather so far is that his channel is this weird hybrid duel personality - between comedy videos & illuminati/prediction videos.

His comedy videos are just normal funny videos.

He makes illuminati/"conspiracy theory" videos which is fine, but it's his "predictions" that apparently are making him very attractive to people. According to what my friends and I can gather about him through social media, he predicted multiple large scale events, from wars, to political events, economy/market crashes, bombings, over sea/international conflicts in other countries and apparently there's some photo going around that he warned about the shooting in florida and the vegas shooting 9 days before they both happened. Also predicted that shooting that happened at Youtube Headquarters a while back

So Youtube, a media app that dislikes "whistle blowers" is promoting him? Does anyone else find that extremely odd? Why would youtube hardcore push a whistle blower to the masses? He also get invited to all the youtube events & parties. Makes no sense. (He also seems to expose the industry as well for satanic rituals and claims that many of the famous youtubers do rituals and he has video evidence of everything)

Watching his videos, he just seems like a chill dude who has a sense of humour but also knows about the illuminati - i dont care about that though.

How does he know about events way before they occur? Also why the heck are his eyes red. creeps me out. Even if you google his name, "red eyes" is one of the most searched terms coupled with his name. He posted a new born baby photo, which shows that they are actually like that. He spooks me out and i wanted opinions from people who may know him better.

P.S - I dont know how true this story is but on a "youtuber gossip" website, these 2 girls who were at a youtube event called "playlist live" said they were were near a camp fire during the event with a bunch of other attendees, and that he (Moe) walked by, and put his hand in the fire in front of everyone, and didnt even flinch.

WTF

EDIT: Apparently "Moe" isnt even his real name! And that its actually "Valerian". Valerian is a flower that is used in a drug to put people to sleep. Am i on to something here?

EDIT #2: He was also invited to the white house! This makes no sense! Why would they randomly invite a youtuber there, especially a whistle blower.

Attachments

Justafan

Rookie
Anyone notice this duel persona/trend going on with him?

Whistler blower - but gets invited to industry parties & even the white house

Makes videos exposing illuminati and predictions - youtube promotes it even though they hate conspiracy theory videos.

Makes comedy with a fun personality but also makes dire videos detailing how the world is going to shit.

His real name is Valerian, which is based on a flower that can put people to sleep.

But yet he's a whistle blower trying to wake people up? Rather confusing.

Also, seems like a lot of people keep saying in the comments of videos that "Moe Othman" can be connected to the term "Mothman" which is a mythological creature with wings that appears right before calamity strikes.

His twitter header and last instagram photo is a photo of him with black wings. Mothman has red eyes, and this "Moe" guy has red eyes. Maybe im stretching it with this one, but my mom always said id be a good detective.

Anyone notice this duel persona/trend going on with him?

Whistler blower - but gets invited to industry parties & even the white house

Makes videos exposing illuminati and predictions - youtube promotes it even though they hate conspiracy theory videos.

Makes comedy with a fun personality but also makes dire videos detailing how the world is going to shit.

His real name is Valerian, which is based on a flower that can put people to sleep.

But yet he's a whistle blower trying to wake people up? Rather confusing.

Also, seems like a lot of people keep saying in the comments of videos that "Moe Othman" can be connected to the term "Mothman" which is a mythological creature with wings that appears right before calamity strikes.

His twitter header and last instagram photo is a photo of him with black wings. Mothman has red eyes, and this "Moe" guy has red eyes. Maybe im stretching it with this one, but my mom always said id be a good detective.

He’s the moth man! Indrid Cold!

Just take the O and E out of Moe and combine it OTHMAN and you have MOTHMAN

Last edited:

priemier

Rookie
I agree, something is fishy about him..I believe what he says about current events, but his beliefs on spirituality and the devil are completely wrong. The Bible, God's Word, is the absolute truth- not just some random insider who claims that good and evil is balanced like yin/yang- that's NEW AGE

Justafan

Rookie
I agree, something is fishy about him..I believe what he says about current events, but his beliefs on spirituality and the devil are completely wrong. The Bible, God's Word, is the absolute truth- not just some random insider who claims that good and evil is balanced like yin/yang- that's NEW AGE
I watched a video he made about Satan, and he actually states that society gives satan way more power than he actually has.

So I dont think he considered it "balanced". Maybe he's just trying not to sugar coat everything like some religious people do.

In my church, everything is always about "God is going to save everyone!" But thats a lie, God isnt going to just save everyone from chaos and calamity.

Not everything is cookies and rainbows, so maybe that's why hes trying to be "Balanced" ?

Dalit

Star
His eyes look black with white rimmed pupils in The Truth about Halloween. Contacts? And if he's exposing the truth about Halloween, why wear a Halloween headband? Indeed, creepy and something is definitely not right about him.

Vixy

Star
i dont know, he never talks about his sexuality. I mean... does it even matter? Who cares haha
Well it was so obvious considering how feminine he acted that I had to ask and ofc it matters. I would never take "knowledge" from someone who rams their penis in other mens anals, thank you very much.

He's probably just trying to copy another big YouTuber, Shane Dawson, who jumped into conspiracy theories. To quote Crass, "it ain't for revolution, it's just for cash". Punk is dead and so's the truth movement.

That said...

Well it was so obvious considering how feminine he acted that I had to ask and ofc it matters. I would never take "knowledge" from someone who rams their penis in other mens anals, thank you very much.
It doesn't matter. At all. If this dude gets his audience, which is likely fairly young, to question the official narratives they are fed by the media and question what the lies are told by authorities you shouldn't care if he spends his weekends in front of a glory hole, smashing mad pussy, or going to church.

Posts like this are why we're even being ruled by these jackboot thugs in the first place. 'cause if you care more about what amounts to high school gossip, you're not even rattling your chains.

Vixy

Star
He's probably just trying to copy another big YouTuber, Shane Dawson, who jumped into conspiracy theories. To quote Crass, "it ain't for revolution, it's just for cash". Punk is dead and so's the truth movement.

That said...

It doesn't matter. At all. If this dude gets his audience, which is likely fairly young, to question the official narratives they are fed by the media and question what the lies are told by authorities you shouldn't care if he spends his weekends in front of a glory hole, smashing mad pussy, or going to church.

Posts like this are why we're even being ruled by these jackboot thugs in the first place. 'cause if you care more about what amounts to high school gossip, you're not even rattling your chains.
Yeah, I guess you're right. I just dont like that he makes it seem okay to be gay. It'll never be okay in the eyes of the lord. But as you say: Better this than nothing.

Justafan

Rookie

That said...

In one of his videos, he actually stated that he made conspiracy videos Before shane, but people at the time (few years ago) didnt care about information like that. Which is true, conspiracy videos werent a thing people "liked" a few years back.

Also I watch shane's videos, his conspiracies arent the darker/deep stuff that Moe talks about. Shane talks about pop culture, and whether britney spear's voice is real or not lol

Valerian

Rookie
There's more to me than you see in my videos. Do continue your research though, you may find a piece of information that would change your reality until you die.

priemier

Rookie
There's more to me than you see in my videos. Do continue your research though, you may find a piece of information that would change your reality until you die.
Whatever insider info you know, it wouldn't matter unless you know what you're going to do once "you die." If someone doesn't have a foundation in Jesus Christ and watches your videos- and I assume you are also in the same position- they would be frightened, paranoid, and devoid of hope. They just popped the red pill without any solution! They would just be left with a crock pot full of satanic symbolism and demonic influence- and advising them to "stay safe" or to just have a good laugh while they can wouldn't help.

I would like to ask for you to recheck on the spiritual side of things- there is the good side, and God is infinitely more powerful than the illuminati. The blood of Jesus can break any pact with the Devil- It's NULLIFIED once you repent and cry out to Him to be saved.