Can we discuss the Youtuber "Moe Othman"

Jordy1921

Anyone notice this duel persona/trend going on with him?

Whistler blower - but gets invited to industry parties & even the white house

Makes videos exposing illuminati and predictions - youtube promotes it even though they hate conspiracy theory videos.

Makes comedy with a fun personality but also makes dire videos detailing how the world is going to shit.

His real name is Valerian, which is based on a flower that can put people to sleep.

But yet he's a whistle blower trying to wake people up? Rather confusing.

Also, seems like a lot of people keep saying in the comments of videos that "Moe Othman" can be connected to the term "Mothman" which is a mythological creature with wings that appears right before calamity strikes.

His twitter header and last instagram photo is a photo of him with black wings. Mothman has red eyes, and this "Moe" guy has red eyes. Maybe im stretching it with this one, but my mom always said id be a good detective.
Youtube doesn't really promote his content as his whole channel just got demonetised and many of his conspiracy videos keep getting deleted by YouTube

His videos are mostly comedic but with enough nuggets of truth implanted in them to get the message out. Some of the nuggets people realize and think "oh my gosh he's spilling all the Illuminati tea" while a lot of the little comments of truth whoosh right past them and they never even realize it.

Anyone notice this duel persona/trend going on with him?

Whistler blower - but gets invited to industry parties & even the white house

Makes videos exposing illuminati and predictions - youtube promotes it even though they hate conspiracy theory videos.

Makes comedy with a fun personality but also makes dire videos detailing how the world is going to shit.

His real name is Valerian, which is based on a flower that can put people to sleep.

But yet he's a whistle blower trying to wake people up? Rather confusing.

Also, seems like a lot of people keep saying in the comments of videos that "Moe Othman" can be connected to the term "Mothman" which is a mythological creature with wings that appears right before calamity strikes.

His twitter header and last instagram photo is a photo of him with black wings. Mothman has red eyes, and this "Moe" guy has red eyes. Maybe im stretching it with this one, but my mom always said id be a good detective.
His channel is informative on many topics, but the subliminals are blatantly apparent. He can come off as trustworthy and also as a troll, which leaves some viewers skeptical, and rightfully so. Imo his channel is being used for psychology research for whomever he’s working for. ‘Moe’ talks about a lot of tactics that are aimed to gain information, influence, etc., yet many followers fail to apply that same logic to his YouTube page/persona to connect any dots, for whatever reason. In closing, [a quote from Inglorious Bastards]:

Last edited:

Malta

Moe othman, you are indeed a rare specimen, remote viewing takes a huge toll on ur eyes and brain I bet that's why u have those under eye bags.anyway can u tell us more about religion, the details etc.

nearlydear

08481956-2D11-497C-863D-2C8DB56E0D97.jpeg
HAEE95EF2-335C-4AFD-B1B0-4B4BB347FA94.jpegere is my reply that I’m making to all of YOUR posts from different accounts, discussing yourself in 3rd person that you keep deleting. What’s wrong? Are you afraid of confrontation? Are you worried that people are finally catching on? Don’t be a coward. This isn’t stopping until YOU stop lying, manipulating, and your acts of fraud.

trutherseek

I'm not familiar with Moe, but just by the fact that he confuses people and puts hints or subliminals in his work tells me that he's probably an insider. I say, listen to your gut and if something seems off, it probably is.

trutherseek

Talking of “insiders”, David Icke is an interesting case. A line that concludes this clip “The conspiracy IS the conspiracy”*...
Good video about Icke. I've been wondering about him for a while. I'm batting around the idea that Icke is Leopold Von Bayern, a German royal and cousin of Queen Elizabeth II, but I don't know for sure.