Can we create our reality??

Cintra

Star
Example:
You choose some determinate type of boyfriend/ girlfriend because your beliefs . So you make descisions in concordance with your beliefs. But , our beliefs depends 5 % of our consciuos mind. And 95 % of our unconsciuos mind.
Our beliefs conduct our behaviors and our descisions. Until the age of 7 you create your unconsciuos mind because you learn by hypnosis using Theta waves of your brain.

I read a litle about sigil magik... But I don't understand how you can change your unconsciuos mind if your brain is not using Theta waves. Because , when you charge the sigil ( ex : with orgasms ) you are awake. So your Theta waves are not activated.
So essentially you want to change your sexual preference?
You want to have a wider/different choice for a boy/girl friend?

That is the example that you are giving?

Scientists don"t know as much about brains as they would like.
Brains are still quite mysterious. So using specific figures like age 9, or 5%, are probably less accurate than they could be.
Also, we are talking about magick here.
If it works at all, it does it in a way that science cannot yet measure.

If you believe the sigil stuff, and the theta wave stuff, you could charge sigils in your sleep.
The dream state is a strange one, and that borderland between sleeping and waking is especially important.

But playing around in that particular arena could well leave you open to attacks by any entities that may be around.
Entity attacks that they usually call sleep paralysis could be an indication of this.

And one thing I learned long ago.
Sigils, and most magick, only works after you no longer want the thing you were asking for.
In fact, it seemed to me that this was inherent in the system.
The sigil cannot work till you have let go of the intent that is powering it.

My best advise is to look at this stuff if you are curious, but to try and change yourself through some of the more mundane ways that have been mentioned here. By making better choices, as @Riptide mentioned.

Cintra

Star
@Cintra wow you are knowledgeable about this magic stuff!
Spooks me out, so I avoid it, but entertaining /interesting to read about.
::popcorn::
Thank you.

I been there, done that, got the t shirt, threw the t shirt away.
All long ago.
But I keep up an interest, just like with my academic studies.

Occult practices are not necessarily evil. But nor are they good.
Like a hammer. Knock in a nail, or murder someone. The hammer is neutral.

The occult 'scene' can be a really dark place. Loads of egos and weird stuff 'pushing boundaries' that I would prefer to leave intact. Pressure to push them anyway...
I didn't like it there. I left.

Other people have other opinions, and that's great.
I am just telling my perspective on the subject.

Maes17

Superstar
You can’t change reality at a physical level.
You can however change your mindset, attitude to regain a better perspective on your approach.

You soon realize most task are not as hard/complicated as they seem. Humans need a purpose and creating complicated endeavors seems enriching. Look beyond that and realize stuff doesn’t need to be complicated.

In all simplicity it’s either do/don’t it happens or it doesn’t

John K

Established
What did you read?
Try Liber Null by Pete Caroll.
I read a litle about liber 3 vel jugorum (aleister crowley).
It's kind of strange that you have to let it go your wish in order to acomplish There is any deep explanation?

So essentially you want to change your sexual preference?
You want to have a wider/different choice for a boy/girl friend?

That is the example that you are giving?

Scientists don"t know as much about brains as they would like.
Brains are still quite mysterious. So using specific figures like age 9, or 5%, are probably less accurate than they could be.
Also, we are talking about magick here.
If it works at all, it does it in a way that science cannot yet measure.

If you believe the sigil stuff, and the theta wave stuff, you could charge sigils in your sleep.
The dream state is a strange one, and that borderland between sleeping and waking is especially important.

But playing around in that particular arena could well leave you open to attacks by any entities that may be around.
Entity attacks that they usually call sleep paralysis could be an indication of this.

And one thing I learned long ago.
Sigils, and most magick, only works after you no longer want the thing you were asking for.
In fact, it seemed to me that this was inherent in the system.
The sigil cannot work till you have let go of the intent that is powering it.

My best advise is to look at this stuff if you are curious, but to try and change yourself through some of the more mundane ways that have been mentioned here. By making better choices, as @Riptide mentioned.
My example is about choises related with the electiom of a girfriend or boyfriend with determinate personality.
But yo can apply in sexual preference too.

Cintra

Star
I read a litle about liber 3 vel jugorum (aleister crowley).
It's kind of strange that you have to let it go your wish in order to acomplish There is any deep explanation?

My example is about choises related with the electiom of a girfriend or boyfriend with determinate personality.
But yo can apply in sexual preference too.
Chaos magic was originally results magic.
If it worked it worked.
I reckoned that you had to break the attachment to free the power or it clung to you.

Like sending a letter. You got to send it off into the world.
Or the recipient will never get it.

Read liber null for basic sigils.
Read liber jugorum to find a novel way of ego engineering.
Modern thelemites reccomend snapping an elastic band on your wrist rather than cutting. But crowley was a showman.

I would say you should get to inow the type of person that you wish to be attracted to and find things in thek that are attractive.
Get used to people like that.
Get to like them. See if attraction develops.

Without a more specific example I cant be more specific.

Aero

Superstar
Example:
You choose some determinate type of boyfriend/ girlfriend because your beliefs . So you make descisions in concordance with your beliefs. But , our beliefs depends 5 % of our consciuos mind. And 95 % of our unconsciuos mind.
Our beliefs conduct our behaviors and our descisions. Until the age of 7 you create your unconsciuos mind because you learn by hypnosis using Theta waves of your brain.

I read a litle about sigil magik... But I don't understand how you can change your unconsciuos mind if your brain is not using Theta waves. Because , when you charge the sigil ( ex : with orgasms ) you are awake. So your Theta waves are not activated.
If you can't synchronize with theta brainwaves while awake, do it while you are asleep. Don't charge a sigil with orgasms either. Again you should be charging in your sleep, or in an altered state of consciousness.

I recommend a dream journal or automatic writing before bed.

Carolyn

Star
I am not a youngster.
But the comment about occult servitors doing the housework was a joke.

It really is easier to do it yourself. You wouldn't believe the grubby little marks they leave behind. Then they all line up nodding and grinning and wanting praise for having 'tidied up', and so you have to pat them on their pointy little heads and tell them how well they have done.
And then you have to do it yourself properly.

Or maybe I am thinking of children.
I am never entirely sure.
definitely sounds like a children thing lol