Can we change the future of humanity with our thoughts?

chaco99

Rookie
Hi guys!!!

I’m trying to understand the world today… it’s seems we are going in the wrong direction … with nanochips, satellites and high techonology to kill by distance… Also, the NWO is planning to change the monetary system (the famous mark of the beast). And maybe kill most of the population …

Some people say that all thoses things were predicted by John in the Apocalypse… And I’ m wondering ..
Was John a seer or he was a pionner of predicted programming ?

Personally, I really hate tarot and astrology, bacause is predicted programming ..
I believe the mind is infinitive and powerfull..!! So..
Why we believe in the prophesy of apocalypse?

My question is :
Can we change with our believes the course of humanity? Can we avoid the apocalypse?
It’s seems to be an horrible period the apocalypse… so, can we co-create another reality?? =)

Some people say:
If only 3% of the population believes in another future for humanity, then we can actually change the course of humanity…!

Maybe some happy ending for the humanity? Or maybe the infinitive evolution of humanity without any period of pain?
why the sadistic description of apocalypse!? Maybe we need some positive thinking .. change our believes.. and run out of the cube !

Last edited:

FilthPig

Veteran
Hi guys!!!

I’m trying to understand the world today… it’s seems we are going in the wrong direction … with nanochips, satellites and high techonology to kill by distance… Also, the NWO is planning to change the monetary system (the famous mark of the beast). And maybe kill most of the population …

Some people say that all thoses things were predicted by John in the Apocalypse… And I’ m wondering ..

Personaly, I really hate tarot and astrology, bacause is predicted programming ..
I believe in the power of the mind is infinitive and powerfull..!! So..
Why believe in the prophesy of apocalypse?

My question is :
Can we change with our believes the course of humanity? Can we avoid the apocalypse?
It’s seems to be an horrible period the apocalypse… so, can we co-create another reality?? =)

Some people say:
If only 3% of the population believes in another future for humanity, then we can actually change the course of humanity…!

Maybe some happy ending for the humanity? Or maybe the infinitive evolution of humanity without any period of pain?
why the sadistic description of apocalypse!? Maybe we need some positive thinking .. change our believes.. and run out of the cube !
If you want to understand present time and predict the future you gotta start from the past.
This might help with that a little bit https://ia802200.us.archive.org/8/items/LinaArchitectsOfDeception2004/Lina - Architects of Deception (2004).pdf

"Personaly, I really hate tarot and astrology, bacause is predicted programming .."
I dont know how to make sense of that statement.I have no knowledge or experience with tarot so im not gonna comment on that one.I know u can get tarot card reading for 20 bucks from Charlie Mansons son but i lack the money to try it out lol.
Astrology on the other hand has alot of truth in it.
Our environment shapes us alot,also the time and location play a roll of persons life.If u were born 100 years ago on the other side of the planet would you have ended up the same kind of person you are now ?
Everything affects everything else around it in one way or another,on smaller scale or larger scale,over a long period of time or rather quickly etc.
So is with stars/solar system.Radio Corporation of America had to make their own radio observatory to keep an eye on our solar system because suns activity affects how radiowaves propagate in the atmosphere/ionosphere.If u want to know what sun is doing u have to look what other planets in the solar system are doing and what are their locations/positions compared to one another.You can imagine every planet has giant bubbles surrounding it in different sizes,different layers of its magnetic field that reach into enormous distances.Everything in the universe is connected to everything else through magnetic fields.Everything that humanity knows to exist,dead or alive,the size of tinyest atom to biggest galaxy ,has an magnetic field.DNA is an magnetic field.Our thoughts are kinda like pressure shockwaves(neurons) in very complex interconnected web of tiny magnetic fields .From birth do death you are connected to earths magnetic field,which is connected to suns magnetic field that is connected to the magnetic field of our galaxy that is connected to all other galaxys with its giants magnetic fields plus galactic filaments.
Collectively,magnetic fields try to move all other magnetic fields to the densitys where they fit in the best.So,as your DNA and soul is a form of magnetic field,maybe it was born in exact time and location where it fit in the best ?

"Can we change the future of humanity with our thoughts".
What are thoughts ? Where do they come from? Are they created by you or did they come from somewhere else ? Are they any good ?
Thats a large and complex topic but i can try to simple it down a bit.
Our thoughts are as fast as light if not faster and got enormous power to both create and destory and they can reach very far to the universe.
But there are different levels/qualitys of thoughts and different levels/ways to think.The way i see it there is emotional thinking,logical thinking and imagination/visualisation which are both kinda separate things that im not gonna explain atm.
Very large part of the population seem to be stuck on selfish emotional level of thinking.
Example - i give u a piece of information .
Will u disect the piece of information logicly or are u gonna look at it from your selfish/emotional perspective,"do i like this piece of information" or "how does this piece of information make me feel".Large part of the population are doing these 2 things and dont seem to be capable of looking at things logicly.
In these days thoughts are largely inserted to people through emotional manipulation.
Example- Tv shows an AD where sad violin music is playing,sad images of broken buildings and crying kids etc while some messages are flashing on the screen that tell u whose fault it is and who u can give $$ to make things better etc.Trigger an emotion and insert some thoughts and done. Emotion will dictate the tone of your thoughts.Happy emotion-happy thoughts,sad emotion-sad thoughts.
Yet what is an emotion?Emotion is your souls/inner worlds reaction to outer world.Soul is constantly vibrating while your thoughts are like ripples in that vibration.How it vibrates,lowerfrequency or higher,depends on your emotional state,which kinda depends on your thinking.
"Can we change with our believes the course of humanity?"
Peoples thoughts and beliefs have gotten us where we are ,sort of.Emotion leads to motion,thought leads to activity.
Paradigm shift is needed,a change of way how people think and understand reality and themselves.Peoples priority is materialistic well-being,not spiritual one.
We all have materialistic/selfish Ego that likes to get more things and we have our spiritual soul that gets joy from giving .The more you level up your soul by leveling up your thinking and understanding of things the less u will start to care about physical crap .
But as we see today people are rather obsessed with physical stuff and everything spiritual/religious is ridiculed.
So its gonna be tough to shift all that biomass from selfish materialistic side to spiritual one,but not impossible.
Just gotta tear down tons of lies and illusions and we will be half way there...
Other half is in every person themself,you wanna change the world its best to start changing yourself for the better and your surroundings.
Maybe u will shine so bright by doing so u will motivate other people to be like you .

My question is :
Can we change with our believes the course of humanity?
Sure, we can. These people who belong to "secret societies" have been attempting to usurp humanity for centuries. The only reason they’ve only been able to do it now is because of the fiat currency, which is controlled by one of the leading satan worshipping families in the world, the Rothschild’s. It’s why they’re doing what they can to push through the digital currency so feverishly because it’s the only way for them to maintain some semblance of control over the world. It’s a ridiculous notion because there are far too many factors involved for it to be effective and work.

It would also explain why they and their diabolical and psychotic cohorts have been poisoning as many people with the “vaxx” so there’s less of us “minions” to control. They thought everyone would be naïve and scared enough to take their medical information from TV and shun/’gaslight those who knew better. If that doesn't work, then they'll do what they can to make transgender a "thing" when in fact, it destroys the family nucleus and keeps an individual on medication for the rest of their lives.

That all said, all the people who are doing what they can to pull this off worship satan, but God is greater than him so put your trust in Him and realize He sees and knows everything that’s going on. Start building or focusing on things in your own community to make people more self-sufficient and not dependent on big box stores and corporations, however small. Plant a garden, support local businesses, refurbish furniture, etc. If you have a neighbour who’s into fixing cars, carpentry, or any trade, ask them if children from the neighbourhood can watch what they’re doing so they have an understanding of how to work with their hands, rather than sitting in front of a computer screen. Start reading books again and maybe start a book club that meets weekly. It's a great way to open up discussion/communication about things people have read and learned.

Can we avoid the apocalypse?
No, I don’t think so, but in IMHO, it’s not necessarily a bad thing. The word basically means an unveiling, exposure so I think people will be astounded and even in a lot denial of what’s been going on and for as long as it has. As you see, they’re doing what they can suppress information by creating laws NOT to speak the truth, but I think they’ll all inevitably backfire. For example, child trafficking and all that goes with it, is their FAVOURITE pastime (sacrificing children for Molech). Unfortunately, the Jeffery Epstein case is just the tip of the iceberg. I think over time, these stories will unfortunately become too big for even MSM to ignore.

As well, I see you mentioned tarot cards and astrology. Neither of those would give you a correct answer, anyway. That’s communicating with demons that only want to fool you and lessen your trust in the Heaven Father

phipps

Star
@chaco99,

Unfortunately the world is heading down a path that they can't turn back from. The Bible predicts this. However in all this doom and gloom there is a light at the end of the tunnel for those who choose/will choose Christ as their Saviour and do His will. There is a happy ending for them eternally.

John was a prophet of God.

What is a prophet according to the Bible?

Most dictionaries agree that a prophet is a person who receives a divine message and speaks to other human beings on behalf of a deity.

The Bible’s definition, based on how prophets are described throughout Scripture and what they are tasked to do, isn’t much different than what the dictionaries say. It’s like being God’s spokesperson for a given time and place.

“Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me, ‘Behold, I have put My words in your mouth. See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms to root out and pull down, to destroy and to throw down, to build and to plant’” (Jeremiah 1:9-11).

However, the word “prophet” does have connotations that can distract from the original meaning. For example, if you look at a thesaurus, “prophet” often gets lumped in with words like “seer,” “astrologer,” “fortune teller,” “soothsayer,” or even “witch!”

The Bible’s definition strongly disagrees. In fact, several Bible verses describe how things like sorcery or divination are forbidden. God specifically instructs His people to stay away from such practices and the people involved in them (Zechariah 10:2; Isaiah 8:19-20; Acts 8:9-24).

The definition of “prophet” is simple, but the significance is powerful. Being chosen as a prophet is considered an honor, and it demands courage, diligence, and selflessness—not easy things for imperfect humans to consistently maintain. Fortunately, one of the perks for prophets was God was with them every step of the way, so they didn’t have to rely on their own human strength or confidence.

John was not the only prophet predicted end time prophecy as shown to him by God. There were other prophets including Jesus Christ who is God. Plus there will be prophets in the end time who will prophesy about the end times just before Jesus returns the second time.

Personaly, I really hate tarot and astrology, bacause is predicted programming ..
I believe in the power of the mind is infinitive and powerfull..!! So..
Why believe in the prophesy of apocalypse?
The Bible says, "We also have the prophetic word made more sure, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts" (2 Peter 1:19). There a few reasons why we should believe in prophecy from the Bible especially end time prophecy in these times we live in.

Prophecy Keeps Us Safe
Prior to the devastation of New Orleans, the Louisiana government knew for days that serious trouble was coming with Hurricane Katrina and pleaded with its citizens to flee. While granting that some were simply not able to evacuate, there were also many doubting, stubborn souls who ignored the warnings. They remained behind and were trapped by the ensuing floods, and many of them died needlessly.

The hurricane watchers are something like prophets, getting their "visions" from satellite technology. They can see the dangers forming over the ocean long before we can, and they're also fairly accurate now about where and when a storm will make landfall. If they say a dangerous storm is coming, you might want to go ahead and at least get out your umbrella. Right? Because not listening to their predictions with their superior perspective is foolish. Regarding the second coming, Jesus said, "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled" (Luke 21:20-22).

Christ foretold the destruction of Jerusalem very clearly. But was He just tantalizing those listening to Him with His predictive ability or impressing us with how precisely God can predict the future? No. Everything Christ said had deeper meaning. This prophecy and others He gave His people would save them, if they would only heed the warnings. Today, we study last-day prophecy so we too can prepare for what is coming so that our eternal lives might be saved.

Prophecy Prevents Deception
"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many"
(Matthew 24:4-5). Jesus' warning tells us that another purpose for prophecy is to protect us from deception. In Matthew 24, Christ speaks about the signs of His coming and the end of the world in an effort to keep us from following those who contradict His Word and His law in the last days. Just a few verses later, He adds, "Many false prophets will rise and deceive."

This prophecy has certainly come true: Many have come claiming to be Christ or say they come in His name while using that platform to deceive and exploit. Sadly, this is one reason that so many are suspicious, unbelieving, or jaded about prophecy. Yet Jesus said it would happen like this exactly, so those who decry Bible prophecy don't really have an excuse if they're ultimately deceived by the devil.

"Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Jesus predicts that we will all face great deceptions in the end, such as attempts to impersonate His coming. He doesn't want us to be deceived, following smooth-talking preachers or lying spirits.

It is important to note that Jesus is not implying there will be no need for prophecy or prophets in the last days. On the contrary! He is saying that we need to watch out for false prophets because there will also be genuine prophets. Otherwise, Jesus would have simply warned us to beware of any prophet.

Prophecy Warns the Lost
When Moses went before Pharaoh, God sent a series of frightening plagues to encourage the devilish ruler to act. However, these plagues were not meant to destroy; rather, they were sent to first save the Jews from captivity, but also to help the Egyptians avoid utter destruction.

"And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me. And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" (Exodus 8:1-2). Why was it necessary for Moses to warn Pharaoh in advance that a plague of frogs was coming? If Moses had not said anything and a plague of frogs suddenly came swarming out of the great river, Pharaoh's counselors could have said, "This is just a natural occurrence." If Moses had gone after the plagues and said, "See all these frogs? That's because you won't let my people go!" Well, anybody can do that.

A lot of people have weighed in on 9/11, Katrina, and the Indonesian tsunami after the fact. How much more compelling would their testimony be to others had they spoken prior to the events? People would have really sat up to take notice. Moses gave these prophetic warnings to save the lost and to warn the rebellious, showing that God is really in control.

Prophecy Strengthens Faith
The metal image in Daniel 2 is an incredible prophecy. It outlines the kingdoms of the world in perfect order - Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, the divided Roman Empire, and ultimately the Lord's coming. To date, it has happened exactly as God said it would.

It is simply not possible for a person, in their own power, to predict which nations of the world are going to rule over others, especially hundreds of years from now. We might suggest that Daniel wasn't pressed too hard when he mentioned Medo-Persia as the next global empire. Everyone could see it was a rising power in those times. But Greece was just a country of warring tribes, and the Romans were nothing more than a virtual village. It must have been a ridiculous notion to even Daniel, who was faithful enough to report it nonetheless. And yet it came true, even down to the important details, such as each one lasting successively longer than the one before and the divisions of the Roman Empire.

How does that make you feel about God and His Word? It strengthens your faith. It certainly gives me courage! It suggests that other Bible prophecies can be trusted, and that God's Word does not fail. Jesus said, "Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he" (John 13:19). In short, Jesus gives prophecies so that you will believe in Him. We have something to cling to so that our faith will remain strong even as tribulation comes.

Prophecy's Ultimate Purpose
Revelation can be such a perplexing book. I've known a few dear souls who don't even like to glance over it because it intimidates them. But while most people know Revelation as a powerful yet cryptic book penned by John on the island of Patmos, they skip right over the most telling part of the book - the first verse.

It reads, "The Revelation of Jesus Christ." That's enough, really, to get to the ultimate purpose of prophecy. Whether you're reading prophecies found in Revelation, Daniel, Ezekiel, or Genesis, never forget that Jesus is the focus. He's the ultimate point. Just read Isaiah 53 to see what I mean, and if you still don't believe me, trust what Jesus did: "And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself" (Luke 24:27).

In John 5:39, He says, "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." Jesus is in the warp and woof of every fiber of Scripture; all true prophecy ultimately points to Christ. He is the fulfillment of the Word. More than 300 Old Testament prophecies deal with Christ's first coming alone.

Given time, a Bible, and a person who is honest and logical, I've always believed that I can convince a searching soul that the Bible is true based on the fulfillment of its prophecy. In fact, I used to be that person - an atheist who thought the Bible was nothing but a sad joke on deluded people. But we know that the prophecies in the Old Testament were written long before Christ appeared on the scene, and they came true. The timing of His birth, the place, the mother, and all the details of His ministry - His betrayal, His death, and His burial - were spelled out in amazing detail long before Jesus was born.

And if the Bible is right about the when, the where, the how, and the why, then we can also trust that it is right about the who. Jesus is the Savior, the only way to the Father.

The Principal Principle
The ultimate message of prophecy is redemptive. The reason that God tells you the future is not so you will know when to take your money out of the bank or so you can know when you're supposed to run for the hills and stock up on food.

He tells you all this more than just to let you know when Christ will come the first time or the second time - or what happens during the millennium. He tells you so you will know He is God and to help you allow Him to come into your heart. And that's true whether you are familiar with the many secrets of Revelation or whether you are just beginning to read the Bible. The joy and peace you feel when you know that God has a plan for you is one of the most faith-building experiences you can have.

Yes, He has numbered every star in the universe and knows what's going to happen in the ceaseless ages to come. Yet despite this infinite knowledge of God, He has a hope and a plan just for you.

God is in charge, and He's proven it with prophecy. He can be trusted, because His Word has never and will never fail. "Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away" (Luke 21:33). You can bank your life on Him and His Word, especially as you go out to tell others of His wondrous power.

Link.

My question is :
No we can't.

Some people say:
No one can change the course of humanity. Its set in stone because God has told us biblically what is going to happen. Everything He predicts through His prophets always comes true. We can change the course of of our individual futures by choosing Christ and submitting to Him in this world and the next to come. So that no matter what happens to us in this world, even if we die we will be resurrected and live eternally:

John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

John 3:36, "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

John 11:25, "Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live."

1 John 2:17, "And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever."

1 Corinthians 15:51-53, “We shall all be changed … and the dead will be raised incorruptible. For … this mortal must put on immortality."

1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17, “The Lord Himself will descend from heaven … and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.”

The Bible is clear that those who will have a happy ending, are the ones who chose Him and did His will. No amount of positive thinking can change the course of humanity I'm afraid. This sinful world and all its horribleness along with the wicked including Satan and his angels will pass away eternally so says the Word of God (Malachi 4:3, Revelation 20:9, 10; 21:8).

Last edited:

chaco99

Rookie
Emotion will dictate the tone of your thoughts.Happy emotion-happy thoughts,sad emotion-sad thoughts.
Yet what is an emotion?Emotion is your souls/inner worlds reaction to outer world
This is an interesting point of view... but my question is, what's make the soul react?
I will expose the connection between the soul reaction with the Lacan's theory of Discourse:

"Lacanian Theory of Discourse provides an account of how language both interacts with and constitutes structures of subjectivity, producing specific attitudes and behaviors as well as significant social effects."

Lacan said basically that the discourse generate the psiquis of a person. The discourse is based in the language ( verbal and not verbal).
What make the soul react is the discourse ( example: words, gestures, music, etc). Emotions are based on a discourse.
The discourse of who? esencially the discourse of the parents influence the emotions of the human. But also the rest of the family, friends, society, tv, politicians, etc.

The steps are:
1) The DISCOURSE of the family and society affect the person and create the psiquis (also inner discourse)
2) The inner discourse involve all the THOUGHTS of a person.
3) The EMOTIONS/ reactions of the person depends of the inner discourse/thoughts.

wrong discourse--> wrong thoughts--> WRONG EMOTIONS
good discourse --> good thoughts . --> GOOD EMOTIONS

what is GOOD discourse? example: a mother tell to the child that is a good person and everything is possible with faith. ( verbal discourse)

what is wrong discourse? example: a mother who don't take care of their kids (not verbal discourse).

So, the thing is... if we change our discourse , we can change our thoughts, then we can change our emotions...and finally we can change the world...

is easy to change the discourse of society?

Not so easy... as you well said:

So its gonna be tough to shift all that biomass from selfish materialistic side to spiritual one,but not impossible.
But,, it's not imposible if we change the discourse.

you wanna change the world its best to start changing yourself for the better and your surroundings.
Maybe u will shine so bright by doing so u will motivate other people to be like you .
I'm agree, all change start inside ... but how to start the change of the discourse in the hole society ?
Tha's why the NWO is in control of media.. they are in control of the discourse...

Sounds that is no scape... but thanks internet there are other alternative's media....and this help the people to be in touch with other discourse.

examples of discourse in mass media:
- meat is bad
- pedo is good depending the age...
- vaccines are good
- obey the autorothy is good.
- our science have the unique truth
- questioning is bad
- our leaders are good
- people don't have power

examples of discourse in somes alternative media:
- meat is good (paleo diet)
- pedo is wrong
- vaccines are mostly bad and unnecessary
- obey the authority without a logical sense is bad
- the science of the NWO is a lie
- questioning is GOOD.
- our leaders are liers ..and basically bad.
- people have power.

In conclusion: the problem is the discourse. If we change the discourse, we can actually create a better world. And maybe create another reality and avoid the suffering related to the apocalypse.

Last edited:

chaco99

Rookie
The only reason they’ve only been able to do it now is because of the fiat currency,
I'm agree, the currency is a way of control ...but how much time will last the control if each community started to create their own currency? digital or not digital, I don't care .. The freedom lies in detaching from the system of control that the NWO want to mantein.

Start reading books again and maybe start a book club that meets weekly. It's a great way to open up discussion/communication about things people have read and learned.
The communication and social discourse is esencial to create a better society ... as I have mentionated before in another comment, the NWO want to be in control of the social discourse to mantein the power .. and that's why they want to be in control of mass media.

But if we develop others ways of communications ( like you well said : a book club) we can spread the correct message and not the wrong message that mass media want to impose on us.

No, I don’t think so, but in IMHO, it’s not necessarily a bad thing

Of course we are in times of unveiling ... but I think we can keep on unveiling without the suffering related with the story of apocalypse...
at least, that's my inner discourse...

Last edited:

chaco99

Rookie
Unfortunately the world is heading down a path that they can't turn back from. The Bible predicts this. However in all this doom and gloom there is a light at the end of the tunnel for those who choose/will choose Christ as their Saviour and do His will. There is a happy ending for them eternally.
believe or not to believe....
The duality in the discourse...
Those who believe that jesus will save them... actualy , Jesus will save them...
Our reality is based in ours believes...
Ours believes ARE based on our inner discourse..
Our inner discourse is based on the discourse of our family and the discourse of the others members of the society...

why do you believe in Jesus?
because you believe in the discourse that someone told you...
at the end, you maybe right... and Jesus will actualy save you... cause you believe he is going to save you.
You configurated your reality ...with yours believes...

After all... believe in the discourse is a decision.. but it's not a free decision.. cause is a decision based in the discourse of others...
does it matter? well, not really ... if at the end ... you will be save cause you believe that you will be save...

sounds messy, I know...

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
The word of God tells us that the heart of man is deceitful above all else and desperately wicked and that the whole world lies in the power of the evil one. There is no political or man made solution to a spiritual problem/sickness. Sin spread into all men through Adam. Sin is more than just an action the Bible describes it as a code or predisposition inherited like someone inherits their genetics. This is what happened at the fall of man we inherited the sin code. Man cannot change his ways apart from an act of God and work of the holy spirit. Christ is the only means in which the power and control of the sin nature can be broken. God tells us that he will give us a new heart, a heart of flesh and put his spirit within us, that he will regenerate us, but this restitution and restoration is only accompalished in and through Christ. You can only be made whole by the spirit of God and by the blood of Jesus. Man cannot change. He is incapable apart from an act of God and being spiritually reborn. Sin is a spiritual disease we inherited and as long as man is governed by his fallen nature we will continue to see history repeat itself over and over and over again. God is going to create a new heaven and earth where this is no sin or death, where man is perfectly whole with a glorified body. Christ is the only door and means in which man can be whole.

Lyfe

Star
King James Version

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 3 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 3:3-7

King James Version

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

John 7:38-39

King James Version

38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

John 14:16-17

King James Version

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Romans 10:9-13

English Standard Version

9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. 11 For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Ephesians 1:13-14

English Standard Version

13 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is the guarantee[a] of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it,[b] to the praise of his glory.

Titus 3:5-7

English Standard Version

5 he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Galatians 4:6-7

English Standard Version

6 And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!” 7 So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God.

1 John 3:9

Amplified Bible

9 No one who is born of God [deliberately, knowingly, and habitually] practices sin, because [a]God’s seed [His principle of life, the essence of His righteous character] remains [permanently] in him [who is born again—who is reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, and set apart for His purpose]; and he [who is born again] cannot habitually [live a life characterized by] sin, because he is born of God and longs to please Him.

1 John 5:18-21

English Standard Version

18 We know that everyone who has been born of God does not keep on sinning, but he who was born of God protects him, and the evil one does not touch him.

19 We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. 21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols.

1 John 3:1-3

English Standard Version

3 See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 2 Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears[a] we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is. 3 And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure.

2 Timothy 2:19-22

English Standard Version

19 But God's firm foundation stands, bearing this seal: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of the Lord depart from iniquity.”

Now in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver but also of wood and clay, some for honorable use, some for dishonorable. 21 Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable,[a] he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, ready for every good work.

22 So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18

English Standard Version

The Temple of the Living God

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? 15 What accord has Christ with Belial?[a] Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said,

“I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them,
and I will be their God,
and they shall be my people.
17 Therefore go out from their midst,
and be separate from them, says the Lord,
and touch no unclean thing;
then I will welcome you,
18 and I will be a father to you,
and you shall be sons and daughters to me,
says the Lord Almighty.”

James 4:4

English Standard Version

4 You adulterous people![a] Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

1 John 1:5-9

English Standard Version

Walking in the Light

This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin. 8 If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Daniel 12:10

King James Version

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Daniel 12:3

King James Version

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

chaco99

Rookie
The word of God tells us that the heart of man is deceitful above all else and desperately wicked and that the whole world lies in the power of the evil one. There is no political or man made solution to a spiritual problem/sickness. Sin spread into all men through Adam. Sin is more than just an action the Bible describes it as a code or predisposition inherited like someone inherits their genetics. This is what happened at the fall of man we inherited the sin code. Man cannot change his ways apart from an act of God and work of the holy spirit. Christ is the only means in which the power and control of the sin nature can be broken. God tells us that he will give us a new heart, a heart of flesh and put his spirit within us, that he will regenerate us, but this restitution and restoration is only accompalished in and through Christ. You can only be made whole by the spirit of God and by the blood of Jesus. Man cannot change. He is incapable apart from an act of God and being spiritually reborn. Sin is a spiritual disease we inherited and as long as man is governed by his fallen nature we will continue to see history repeat itself over and over and over again. God is going to create a new heaven and earth where this is no sin or death, where man is perfectly whole with a glorified body. Christ is the only door and means in which man can be whole.
  1. 144,000 from the Twelve Tribes of Israel are sealed as servants of God on their foreheads (7:1–8)
are you part of the 12 tribes of Israel? do you think that you will be part of the 144.000 persons who will be "saved"? why?

Lyfe

Star
  1. 144,000 from the Twelve Tribes of Israel are sealed as servants of God on their foreheads (7:1–8)
are you part of the 12 tribes of Israel? do you think that you will be part of the 144.000 persons who will be "saved"? why?
The Bible says that those in Christ are Abrahams seed aka the Israel of God that is mentioned in Galatians 6. Romans speaks of gentiles being grafted in. Grafted into what? Israel! Either way being of jewish lineage has nothing to do with salvation and who gets saved.... I am a son of God through Christ by the spirit. My name is written down in the book of life and I am saved and have an inheritance in heaven.

FilthPig

Veteran
This is an interesting point of view... but my question is, what's make the soul react?
Soul reacts to its surroundings and to itself.
Soul is like a string that is always vibrating ,a rhytm that always keep on playing.Happy emotions-fast music/shorter wavelength/more dense magnetic field and with sad/angry etc emotions you got slow music/bigger wavelength/less dense magnetic field around you.Your thoughts will sing to that rhythm if u are on autopilot,or if u take over the wheel and exercise some slow-breathing and thought-control then u will control the rhytm of your soul.You can tune your soul so loud you can actually feel it and "hear" it in the center of your skull and all over your body.
So you always are in some kind of emotional state/rhytm.The stronger your inner world/soul/level of understanding is ,the lesser your soul reacts uncontrollably to outside world.

Chaco,as you mentioned discourse is necessary,i do agree.We read and hear the same words/meanings yet different people understand these words/meanings differently.Without discourse that problem is just gonna get worse.
Everybody have very different level of understanding of things and thats why different people react to things happening to them or around them differently.Some have already experienced something similar dozens of times and dont react at all while for other one is first time and they scream and cry etc.What makes us react and how we react depends on our level of understanding of ourselves and our surroundings,(the bigger the baggage of experience and knowledge,the better). I dont know if this rambling answered your question lol,im a bit tired at the moment .

Lyfe

Star
How do you know? why are you so sure?
The Bible says to repent and believe the gospel.

I believe that Jesus is the son of God and that he died for my sin, that he was crucified and rose again on the third day and now sits at the right hand of God, that he is the only way to heaven and the only means in which I can be saved as the only hope.

I acknowledged that I was a sinner before God and in need of his pardon and asked him to forgive me and asked Jesus to save me and adopt me into his kingdom, that he would give me eternal life. Now I as a child of his I await the fulfillment of his promise to bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom by faith through the holy spirit.

1 John 5:11-13
King James Version

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
Read full chapter

chaco99

Rookie
The Bible says
You believe in the discourse of the Bible. But believe in something is actually a personal decision based in your own psiquis... and your psiquis depend of your inner discourse.

why did you decided to believe in the Bible? the correct anwser will be : "BECAUSE I CHOSE IT".
There is nothing wrong with that respond... in fact, love somebody is also a decision.
Every fact that fit with your psiquis is correct... so, tha's why facts are actually irrelevant...

FilthPig

Veteran
@chaco99 u might find this interesting (i dont want to repost this pic here ,its rather large and takes up too much space)

chaco99

Rookie
@chaco99 u might find this interesting (i dont want to repost this pic here ,its rather large and takes up too much space)

I read it, but I found that inner speach is different than inner discourse.

The inner speach is conscious .

The inner discourse is conscious and unconscious.. The inner discourse can happend so fast that you don't even notice.. And sometimes, we don't understand our inner discourse because it hides in our unconscious.

Lyfe

Star
You believe in the discourse of the Bible. But believe in something is actually a personal decision based in your own psiquis... and your psiquis depend of your inner discourse.

why did you decided to believe in the Bible? the correct anwser will be : "BECAUSE I CHOSE IT".
There is nothing wrong with that respond... in fact, love somebody is also a decision.
Every fact that fit with your psiquis is correct... so, tha's why facts are actually irrelevant...
Jesus said that unless you receive him and believe he is the only way to God you will die in your sin and go to hell. These things he said are either true or false, but given the gravity of such sentiment everyone is forced with the confrontation that the gospel brings. The early disciples clearly believed Jesus rose from the dead. Why else would they leave their families behind and face such horrible beatings, imprisonments, and death? This is recorded history persecution of early Christians.

They must have been so absolutely convinced that Jesus rose from the dead proving himself to be God that they willingly gave up all they had to follow him and spread his word. No man would leave his wife and face imprisonment unless strongly convinced or persuaded by something. Jesus must have rose from the dead otherwise the motivation to forsake all and suffer for his namesake is not there.

phipps

Star
@chaco99,

believe or not to believe....
The duality in the discourse...
Those who believe that jesus will save them... actualy , Jesus will save them...
Our reality is based in ours believes...
Ours believes ARE based on our inner discourse.
No, the reality is Jesus is coming back and will save those who believe in and submit to Him completely and will destroy those who don't whether people believe it or not. We know this because biblical prophecy is always fulfilled (most of it has).

For example we have the prophecy about the kingdoms of this world that would rule over and affect God's people. This prophecy is found in Daniel 2 and ends with Christ's second coming which is represented by the stone (rock) that is cut off without hands, which struck the image on its feet and broke it into pieces. At the time of the prophecy Babylon was the kingdom in power and king Nebuchadnezzar was the king. Daniel had to tell the king the dream and explain what it meant. The prophecy tells of the subsequent kingdoms that would come after Babylon until Jesus returns the second time. And this all happened/will happen on cue as the Bible prophesied. The Bible later gives us more details about the kingdoms and even mentions the king who will rule over Medo-Persia by name after Babylon falls in the book of Jeremiah. The kingdoms were pagan and so were most of the people they ruled over. They did not believe in God yet that prophecy affected them too. So you are wrong to say, "Ours believes ARE based on our inner discourse." That is simply not true. Whether people believe in God or not the reality will be/is based on His truth that He imparts to us through His Word the Bible.

Another example is the flood. God sent Noah to warn people that there would be a flood so they should change their ways and believe in God so they will be saved. God had also asked Noah to build an ark to prepare for the flood. In those days people had never seen rain and they didn't believe Noah. Some thought he was mad, others laughed and mocked him. However 120 years later animals by two and sevens (the clean animals) started to enter the ark. Then Noah and his family got in and the doors of the ark were shut and it began to rain. And all those people and their children died because of their unbelief. Their beliefs were not based in reality which is God's truth. God's Word which is always true whether people believe it or not.

Our inner discourse is based on the discourse of our family and the discourse of the others members of the society...
No its not.

why do you believe in Jesus?
because you believe in the discourse that someone told you...
at the end, you maybe right... and Jesus will actualy save you... cause you believe he is going to save you.
There is more to believing in Jesus than just being told about Him. Yes we first hear about Christ because someone told us about Him but if we become curious and continue to search for Him the Holy Spirit starts to works within us to get to know Him. This is the spiritual side of being a Christian. A person has to make a choice whether they will accept Jesus as their personal Saviour and submit to Him. That decision is between a person and God. The Bible says, "But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned" (1 Corinthians 2:14). In order for us to understand Christ and His Word, we need to have our minds enlightened by the renewing effects of the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 4:23-24). This can only happen when we invite God into our lives.

You configurated your reality ...with yours believes...
There is no such thing as what everyone believes in is what reality is going to happen for them. That is not true at all. God's Word is truth and everything is going to happen as He said it will whether people believe it or not.

The world is going to end as the Bible tells us it will. Why does God tell us this? So we can prepare ourselves, so we can choose and submit to Him and we won't lose our lives eternally as the unbelievers will.

The Bible tells what will happen to the the unbelievers and wicked when the world ends:

Psalm 11:6, "Upon the wicked He will rain coals; Fire and brimstone and a burning wind Shall be the portion of their cup."

Malachi 4:1, “All the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up.”

Malachi 4:3, “You shall trample the wicked, for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet.”

Matthew 13:42, "and will cast them into the furnace of fire.
There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Matthew 24:51, "and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites.
There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Revelation 21:8, “The cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

These things will happen. How do I know they will happen? Because everything the Bible prophecies comes true. We've also been given
signs to know that Christ's return will soon happen. These signs have/are happening worldwide not just for those who believe in Him. For everyone.

After all... believe in the discourse is a decision.. but it's not a free decision.. cause is a decision based in the discourse of others...
does it matter? well, not really ... if at the end ... you will be save cause you believe that you will be save...
The choice to follow and submit to God is a free choice because as human beings we were created with free will. No one is forced to choose to accept God as their personal Saviour. The Bible tells us God is love and love never forces.

Just because we hear about God first from people doesn't mean that the choice to continue worshipping, praising and submitting to Him for the rest of our lives is based on other people. That is a personal decision that can only be reached by having a personal relationship with God and from the gentle promptings of the Holy Spirit. Many people hear about God and choose not to accept Him. The Holy Spirit will impress on them but they will go the other way. That is them expressing their free will isn't it?

sounds messy, I know...
Not only is it messy, its not true at all.

There is only one truth and its God's truth whether we believe it or not.

Last edited: