Can This Truly Be All Just Coincidence?

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established

Garbage Rap label Quality Control scoops up at the BET awards and then one of their own gets shot and killed!
Was he a sacrifice?

Lea Michelle from deeply troubled TV show Glee is called out as a bullying racist and in the same year Naya Rivera is found dead!

Jeffrey Epstein's ex Ghislaine faces court and Kelly Preston, Grant Imaherea and Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough all die (Benjamin was 27) within days of each other.

It just doesn't seem like coincidence to me.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar

Garbage Rap label Quality Control scoops up at the BET awards and then one of their own gets shot and killed!
Was he a sacrifice?

Lea Michelle from deeply troubled TV show Glee is called out as a bullying racist and in the same year Naya Rivera is found dead!

Jeffrey Epstein's ex Ghislaine faces court and Kelly Preston, Grant Imaherea and Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough all die (Brendon was 27) within days of each other.

It just doesn't seem like coincidence to me.
People die all the time...however these were surprise deaths for sure!

It is weird that they started picking on Lea Michelle, idk if what they said about her is true and her co-star died mysteriously.

How many people die at 27 that you'll never know about? Countless, since the dawn of time. While I can understand people thinking that there's patterns everywhere... Well, there's a lot of times we discover them where they don't really exist. Our brains are hardwired to do that because it was a primitive survival instinct.

Lisa

Superstar
How many people die at 27 that you'll never know about? Countless, since the dawn of time. While I can understand people thinking that there's patterns everywhere... Well, there's a lot of times we discover them where they don't really exist. Our brains are hardwired to do that because it was a primitive survival instinct.
Is that a form of gossip do ya think..making up stories about people you don’t really know anything about and then passing them on as truth?

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
It was a suicide at 27 and it was Elvis's Grandson.

Tharos

You know there was a club 27 including Jim Morrison, Amy Winehouse and other celebrities who died all at age 27. So maybe it's not a coincidence

Tidal

Star

Speaking of coincidences, I've noticed for a long time that the date 'April 22nd' seems to crop up a heck of a lot of times in all sorts of contexts, not just with people dying, or am I imagining it?

Marlowe

Speaking of coincidences, I've noticed for a long time that the date 'April 22nd' seems to crop up a heck of a lot of times in all sorts of contexts, not just with people dying, or am I imagining it?
Not April 22 specifically but April is known for having a number of events. Supposedly for two weeks in April the threat level is raised. Many events happen around the 22nd, Columbine, Waco, Oklahoma City bombing, Virginia Tech, Boston Marathon bombing.

Marlowe

As for the OP's original posts, there is a saying that deaths come in 3's- so in one week there was Naya Rivera, Kelly Preston and Benjamin Keough .

Tidal

Star
Another thing, for the past few months three numbers have been popping up in my life, for example I glance at the clock and it's something like 4:44 pm, or I glance at the thermometer and it's 22.2 degrees.
The numbers change, sometimes its three 5's or three 1's.