Can someone help me?

AshCash

Established
Hey so I'm having this situation where this weirdo on Facebook is literally finding all of my social media accounts somehow and is following them all. I'm afriad he's stalking me and will do something bad! His ex girlfriend I used to chat with told me that he hacked all her stuff and her parents stuff too, then she deleted all her social media accounts. Yall I'm scared what if he hacks me? What do I do?! I tried to delete all of my useless accounts but I'm worried. I'm not sure if he's a pro "hacker" but if he is then I'm scared! I told him to leave me alone but he keeps finding my stuff. I'm literally being online cyber stalked by this 30 year old gangster man with face tatts right now. Can someone give me advice? How can I make sure he doesn't hack me or blackmail me somehow?
Yall this is driving me crazy! I don't even know this guy! He was just an online facebook friend who decided to stalk me!

jessie987

Rookie
Just ignore it, and block it, whats the worse he can do? For sure he just want atention... I'm sorry I coudn't be any more help. Be safe.

AshCash

Established
Well the thing that scares me is that he told me what devices I have SPECIFICS. So clearly he knows what electronics I have which freak me the hell out. Like how would he know that? Following my stuff, okay I get that. But knowing what type of tablet I have? HELL NAH.
I blocked him and wished him well so he won't hack me....I'm just kinda worried he'll delete my tablet's pictures or something for I have a lot!
Thx anyway bro <3

Harry St

Well is not hard to know someone connection data ... Like ip, device, system operation , etc... Ask the ex girlfriend if he was violence ...
That can give u some idea .. he could be a simple stalker or something else.
For start... Clean all your devices.. then put a good anti virus.. and anti spy..
change all your passwords...
Also, use a vpn... and be carrefour with the mails you open.. and the things you download..
And change the password of the router if you have..

After you clean everything...you have 2 options...
1. Block him and forget it.
2. Go to the police: you said that you talked with his ex girlfriend , right? So you can have all his data: name , adress , etc).
( maybe in your country there is some agency special for woman.. if is not the case, you can go the normal police ). If you are realy afraid .. you can also present a lawsuit with a layer...

Buy pepper spray.. ( maybe a gun or taser too).

Daze

Superstar
Maybe you clicked on a phishing site and downloaded something nefarious? Its pretty easy to target people with phishing and a little social engineering.

Possible you have a keylogger, where he can see what you see on your pc. This would give him alot of various info. Best way to deal with this is to factory reset your pc. Of course this erases everything but time / money wise its the best solution.

If you think you have a virus / trojan like this just copy irreplaceable stuff, like family pictures or w/e to a separate drive and look for a guide online on how to reset your pc. Some laptops can do it automatically for you.

I wouldn't worry about your fans threats. If he bothered to tell you what devices you have, then clearly he is trying to scare you.
Let him know he doesn't matter by ignoring him.

voj

Established
This why using pseudo names is always important on the internet. I mean you never know who is watching you.

Me advice, change all your social names, if you want suggestions i got many to offer. Always stay anonymous, Change all your devices and always use vpn.

redqueen

Superstar
Scan your devices
Change all passwords make em nothing that is common to you use a random generator and make it like 20 digits if possible
Write it in a special book ya have just for passwords
Stop using the remember me/passwords on sites
Clear you history often
If possible use a vpn
Make sure your remote connections are off so no one can connect to your devices remotely
Also agree with the above mentioned
Find out all you can about him and go to police
If they do not offer assistance your comfortable with
Ya can try what others have tried and use your platforms to out him
Ya have a pic right as ya mentioned face tats
Post all for everyone to see as often as need be
Msges he sends anything that you consider a threat
At the least it notifies many to what's happening to you
Maybe then it will be taken more seriously by the police

AshCash

Established
Well he probably also knows about this VC account right? And what your posting?
I don't think he does he doesn't know about this site thankfully and I used another email to sign up for this so yeah

AshCash

Established
Well is not hard to know someone connection data ... Like ip, device, system operation , etc... Ask the ex girlfriend if he was violence ...
That can give u some idea .. he could be a simple stalker or something else.
For start... Clean all your devices.. then put a good anti virus.. and anti spy..
change all your passwords...
Also, use a vpn... and be carrefour with the mails you open.. and the things you download..
And change the password of the router if you have..

After you clean everything...you have 2 options...
1. Block him and forget it.
2. Go to the police: you said that you talked with his ex girlfriend , right? So you can have all his data: name , adress , etc).
( maybe in your country there is some agency special for woman.. if is not the case, you can go the normal police ). If you are realy afraid .. you can also present a lawsuit with a layer...

Buy pepper spray.. ( maybe a gun or taser too).
Thanks for the advice man! I deleted some Gmail accounts of mine that were non-important and I changed my usernames on various social media accounts. I blocked him on everything so yeah he's not a problem anymore it's just kinda creepy knowing he's stalking me you know. The ex-girlfriend says that he was probably apart of the illuminati because he kept doing the eye symbolism on his Facebook and he's into -death things- and the occult. I know he's now in the illuminati obviously but he gives me like satanic vibes. She says that he hacked her phone, all her files, and her parents stuff too somehow. I didn't even know he was a hacker until she told me. Thank goodness I use a fake name on social media sites. My laptop has a good anti virus thing so I'm good. The ex says that he has nudes of her though and who knows what he did to them. He gives me creepy vibes 100% and he looks like the joker with face tatts too so YAY ME.

AshCash

Established
Also it's okay I told him that I'm part of a gang (not true) and that I know karate (also not true) and that my dad's a cop (also not true) so hopefully that scared him!! I've been working out a lot so if he comes near I'm ready to Jackie Chan him

AshCash

Established
I wouldn't worry about your fans threats. If he bothered to tell you what devices you have, then clearly he is trying to scare you.
Let him know he doesn't matter by ignoring him.
[/QUOTE]

Don't worry I let him know what's up that I'm not scared of him at all!
Of course after that I left a professional note saying to leave me the hell alone and I'm not scared of his busted betty face at all. I didn't let him see me get scared at all!

1631558758292.png
And when he told me what devices I had I pretended I didn't have those anyway so now he's probably second guessing himself!!

AshCash

Established
This why using pseudo names is always important on the internet. I mean you never know who is watching you.

Me advice, change all your social names, if you want suggestions i got many to offer. Always stay anonymous, Change all your devices and always use vpn.
THANK THE LORDS I'M NOT STUPID TO USE MY REAL NAME ON FACEBOOK! He'll never know my actual name!

AshCash

Established

but on youtube he did somehow find my cousins account and SHE'S LITERALLY GOT NO BRAINCELLS BECAUSE SHE PUT HER REAL NAME. So I'm just hoping he doesn't search that on facebook and message her lies about me but let's hope he's too stupid to do that

• Haha
Reactions: voj

AshCash

Established
Scan your devices
Change all passwords make em nothing that is common to you use a random generator and make it like 20 digits if possible
Write it in a special book ya have just for passwords
Stop using the remember me/passwords on sites
Clear you history often
If possible use a vpn
Make sure your remote connections are off so no one can connect to your devices remotely
Also agree with the above mentioned
Find out all you can about him and go to police
If they do not offer assistance your comfortable with
Ya can try what others have tried and use your platforms to out him
Ya have a pic right as ya mentioned face tats
Post all for everyone to see as often as need be
Msges he sends anything that you consider a threat
At the least it notifies many to what's happening to you
Maybe then it will be taken more seriously by the police
I did I have one where he says he "likes me" and that he thinks I'm his ex which is freaking crazy because I'm literally not he's a complete stranger and needs to back off before I karate chop him 1,000,000 times he messed with the wrong chick I will go hulk Hogan on him

voj

Established
Don't worry I let him know what's up that I'm not scared of him at all!
Of course after that I left a professional note saying to leave me the hell alone and I'm not scared of his busted betty face at all. I didn't let him see me get scared at all!

View attachment 62396
And when he told me what devices I had I pretended I didn't have those anyway so now he's probably second guessing himself!!
Seems the both of you is in the same panties, i mean your threats is childs play, texting wont shu him off. You is playing along with him. All you got to do is SUPRISE him.

voj

Established
but on youtube he did somehow find my cousins account and SHE'S LITERALLY GOT NO BRAINCELLS BECAUSE SHE PUT HER REAL NAME. So I'm just hoping he doesn't search that on facebook and message her lies about me but let's hope he's too stupid to do that
She literally Got No BRAINCELL Putting Her Real Name. - This is funny!

Listen;

You is your own problem, quit giving your attention.

Last edited:

AshCash

Established
Don't worry honey he's like my love life right now DECEASED
he had me shook so I just shook him right back and now he thinks I'm actually in a gang called la chica locos so he's running to the hills right now trust me

Last edited:

AshCash

Established
OH YOU DIDN'T SEE MY DARK SIDE I was just playing with him in the beginning till he got me triggered because see I have this problem where I'm like nice to everyone and like trust them easily yea yea I KNOW IT GOT ME HERE lesson learned don't accept gangster looking latinos on facebook with face tatts I KNOW but I give everyone a chance and this guy ended up backstabbing me and I thought about forgiving him but after those goofy messages I told him to stop following me and he said no so I just blocked him and gave him a few well lets say EVIL texts

AshCash

Established
let's just say
he's got one eye open for me when he sleeps
1631571870457.png
backstory- I got this random dude to text me that on facebook xD
and I think it worked!! FINE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SOUND INTIMIDATING THIS IS ALL I KNEW TO PROTECC MYSELF AND ATTACC