Can someone explain why celebrities, music videos, etc use and contain obvious symbolism?

babycakes041

I’ve tried searching this site for the answer, but I’m new here, new to all of this stuff in general and I would greatly appreciate someone breaking this down for me as much as possible :)

the one thing that confuses me is: why are celebrities making hand gestures, why is there symbolism in music videos, photo shoots, on our currency, etc? What is the point of making things so obvious? Aren’t these supposed to be secret agendas, societies? I just don’t get the end game by “teasing” the public with the obvious symbolism.

Again, my apologies if this question has been asked countless times, I’m new here, and I’m still learning ;)

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Welcome to our forums. These guys do this mostly because they can, the same way someone would put a crucifix at their home they put this kind of stuff outta there.

Also they like to send messages to each other, like some bad taste jokes.

Plus some of these stuffs could be regarded as 'sigils', so they get 'charged' the more you expose it

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Symbols, images and etc. are convenient tools of indoctrination. For a simple example, look at how easily people throw up the Devil Horns handsign.... At this stage in the game, everyone knows what it means, but the image has been normalized to the point where parents even encourage their children to do so. They are so desensitized and in the dark, that they willing invite satan into their and their children's lives. It seems like a small thing, but the forces behind this agenda realize the value of incremental success as well as spectacular victory.

Phithx

Veteran
From a certain point of view it's "much ado about nothing", to quote William Shakespeare

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the Words (Truth) that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are Life. human+Being body+soul physical+spirit

Or when Morpheus says to Neo: something like:
Morpheus: "... because the agents live in a (physical flesh) world of rules they can never be as strong, never be as fast as he can be".
Neo: "What are you trying to tell me, that I can dodge bullets?" "
Morpheus: "When you're (spiritually) ready, you won't have to."

These signs; the whole physical razzmatazz thing, is a distraction, [edit>] to keep everyone stuck in the physical [<edit].

Spirit is all that really matters.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
why are celebrities making hand gestures, why is there symbolism in music videos, photo shoots, on our currency, etc? What is the point of making things so obvious? Aren’t these supposed to be secret agendas, societies? I just don’t get the end game by “teasing” the public with the obvious symbolism.
There was a time when these hand signals and symbols were more hidden and less obvious than today. These celebrities are letting their fellow Freemasons know that they are "On the Square" (referring to the Square and Compass of Freemasonry) meaning they are showing their allegiance to the brotherhood. The covering of the left eye represents Horus or Lucifer, the angel who rebelled against God and was cast out of Heaven.

Many of these celebrity types worship Lucifer, like Christian's worship Jesus. Various hand signals, hand shakes, numbers and symbols are used as a means of communications and/or to invoke energy/power/protection . You see this a lot with celebrities when they are being photographed or filmed as they are reaching a lot of people via the media.

The reason this information is becoming public knowledge is because they want you to know otherwise you or I wouldn't know. They are revealing themselves and are getting the public acclimatized. I believe this has to do with the acceptance of the New World Order and One World Religion and the coming of the Anti-Christ and ultimately the return of Jesus Christ(In the Christian Religion). If you are unaware of these concepts, this may be a tough pill to shallow.

I would recommend the late great Christian Occult Researcher Texe Marrs' book - Codex Magica. It is a must read.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
There was a time when these hand signals and symbols were more hidden and less obvious than today. These celebrities are letting their fellow Freemasons know that they are "On the Square" (referring to the Square and Compass of Freemasonry) meaning they are showing their allegiance to the brotherhood. The covering of the left eye represents Horus or Lucifer, the angel who rebelled against God and was cast out of Heaven.

These celebrity types worship Lucifer, like Christian's worship Jesus. Various hand signals, hand shakes, numbers and symbols are used as a means of communications and/or to invoke energy/power/protection . You see this a lot with celebrities when they are being photographed or filmed as they are reaching a lot of people via the media.

The reason this information is becoming public knowledge is because they want you to know otherwise you or I wouldn't know. They are revealing themselves and are getting the public acclimatized. I believe this has to do with the acceptance of the New World Order and One World Religion and the coming of the Anti-Christ and ultimately the return of Jesus Christ. If you are unaware of these concepts, this may be a tough pill to shallow.

I would recommend the late great Christian Occult Researcher Texe Marrs' book - Codex Magica. It is a must read. https://archive.org/details/CodexMagicaTexeMarrs
I posted here about Tom Holland signaling...so weird how he just sat up and did it. Scroll to the bottom for my post.

Awoken2

Superstar
The reason this information is becoming public knowledge is because they want you to know otherwise you or I wouldn't know.
Absolutely correct. This is also known as revelation of the method. According to their portrayed code of morality they are not allowed to lie, so in effect their great works have to be shown to the world. They rely on the fact that the majority of the world iare unable to recognise it, hence it's esoteric value. Shown to many but seen by only a few.

I think the OP may benefit by watching the Freemasons 300th anniversary. Contained within this video you will hear statements such as "all art has a message, it's up to you to find it" (1hr 17 mins 33 secs) and "you'll be wanting to put the all seeing eyes.on our bank notes next" (54 min 21 scs) and "you know I cannot tell a lie" (54 mins 33 secs)

If you study the little plays they have and the message that is between the lines, they will not mention Lucifer but they will mention the architect as one example you will be able to see which country is responsible for creating a new world order.

They preach about their morality but deal in deception. They edited this version down to exactly 2 hrs 33 mins...a sure fire tip of the hat to their Skull and Bones brethren.

....just as an aside, look at Pope Francis here bow to his Zionist henchmen.

Last edited:

shankara

Star
It's a means of programming the masses by creating unconscious associations and complexes of ideas. People don't consciously understand the symbols, rather they are affected by them on the level of the subconscious. They aren't simply showing off or trying to get people to copy them, rather they are trying to harness and control the forces of the masses by developed techniques of psychological manipulation.

Dalit

Star
Symbols, images and etc. are convenient tools of indoctrination. For a simple example, look at how easily people throw up the Devil Horns handsign.... At this stage in the game, everyone knows what it means, but the image has been normalized to the point where parents even encourage their children to do so. They are so desensitized and in the dark, that they willing invite satan into their and their children's lives. It seems like a small thing, but the forces behind this agenda realize the value of incremental success as well as spectacular victory.
I was told it was "fox ears" (school mascot) but I knew better. It just didn't look right. Plus someone said "It's devil horns!" and that was the end of that.

Aero

Superstar
The symbolism is to pay homage to the "Crypt Keepers".

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I was told it was "fox ears" (school mascot) but I knew better. It just didn't look right. Plus someone said "It's devil horns!" and that was the end of that.
The University of Texas at Austin has a similar handsign, but all of the schools which were party to the now-defuct Southwest Athletic Conference (SWC) had some sort of hand symbol or another..... UTA has the school mascot of "Longhorns" so they adopted the hand symbol long before it or its true meaning was known to the public.....

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Absolutely correct. This is also known as revelation of the method. According to their portrayed code of morality they are not allowed to lie, so in effect their great works have to be shown to the world. They rely on the fact that the majority of the world iare unable to recognise it, hence it's esoteric value. Shown to many but seen by only a few.

I think the OP may benefit by watching the Freemasons 300th anniversary. Contained within this video you will hear statements such as "all art has a message, it's up to you to find it" (1hr 17 mins 33 secs) and "you'll be wanting to put the all seeing eyes.on our bank notes next" (54 min 21 scs) and "you know I cannot tell a lie" (54 mins 33 secs)

I've seen parts of the video you posted. I finally took the time to watch the entire presentation. One line that particularly stood out was "Magick, is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen. All you have to do is believe."

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I've seen parts of the video you posted. I finally took the time to watch the entire presentation. One line that particularly stood out was "Magick, is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen. All you have to do is believe."
It's their first principle, All is mind. Their hidden laws are based on the 7 Hermetic principles.

I've watched it a few times now, I just fast forward through all the pomp and ceremony and singing. I find it quite disturbing in the way they delight in their deceptions. They all but gloat over how much power and influence they yield and openly brag about their perceived superiority

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It's their first principle, All is mind. Their hidden laws are based on the 7 Hermetic principles.
and Hermetic Kabbalism the foundation of Freemasonry.

Which makes the purpose of predictive programming much more powerful than people are aware.