Can I use Nugget again now? LOL :D

King David

Established
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
Note next verse:
Galatians 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Jesus was the sacrifice for our sins, the Lamb of God for our sins. His death also followed the pattern of the goat in the Old Testament - remember? He was sacrificed OUTSIDE the city as commanded to Moses and Aaron. He was crucified at Golgotha, the place called the Skull, in between two thieves (verse 22). See whole passage https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mark+15&version=KJV

Prophecy about Messiah:
Isaiah 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. 9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
You cannot prove the Messiah with the New Testament. This is because it does not match the "Old Testament."
Every man must die for his own sin (Deut 24:16). Besides that a lamb sacrifice must be a Female lamb who is Unblemished (Lev 4:32).

Here is another point that I've written and rewritten again for you all - If Jesus was the final sacrifice like Saul says he was in Hebrews 9-10, then why is Michael the Prince going to be performing sacrifices in the rebuilt Temple of Yahuwah? (Ezekiel 46:12)

You need to wrestle with that one for awhile and stop trying to throw your new testament scriptures at me. There's going to be a real temple built soon. It will be built by good men. They will perform GOOD sacrifices. Why then would they be doing this is Jesus was the final sacrifice?

It just doesn't make any sense...

King David

Established
New Testament was not written in Hebrew. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_the_New_Testament

As for the other entry, I don't understand how this understanding of yours came independently of the bible. Can you explain the source of this revelation? Was there anything different occurring that may have altered your spiritual consciousness?

That question is a genuine one. There are many different explanations that non-religious people construct, varying from mystical ones to biological ones. How can you be sure that it was from a Higher Being?

P.S. I'll be back much later, so other biblically minded people reading please step in!
Yes I know the NT was not written in Hebrew, that's why we can't trust it.

Thunderian

Superstar
So I try to be nice and release some information from a dusty notebook and you upstage Me...
I'm not sure what you mean by upstage, unless you mean that I explained how you should have posted your argument, and then refuted it.

Do you know what I like to do? If I am going to post something that I know people are going to argue against, I go ahead and google the arguments against the position I am taking. That way I am prepared to answer. It's a good way of finding potential holes in my argument.

The biggest hole that I see in your argument that Paul plagiarized the Greek philosophers is that he never did. He referred to their ideas and quoted them, but he didn't steal their ideas or use them for doctrine. God has used many educated men to pen his words, including Moses and Daniel, and Paul was in good company. He was completely familiar with the Law of Moses, having learned it at the feet of the leading teacher of the day, Gamaliel, and as a Roman citizen he received a first-rate classical education, including studies in all the philosophers.

Let me ask you, did Daniel write chapter 4 of the book of Daniel? Or did he plagiarize it? Or did Nebuchadnezzar write it himself, since it's written as if by him in the first person? If so, what language was it written in?

You are overlooking the fact that Saul got his doctrine from pagans.
Please post the offending verses by Paul, and explain the doctrine he is drawing from them. Not the doctrine he is drawing from the Old Testament, or from Jesus' teachings, but the heretical doctrine that you claim is lifted whole from Greek philosophers. Can you do that? If your statement that Paul plagiarized the philosophers and taught their words as God's doctrine isn't just a bunch of hogwash, you should be able to.

Camidria

Veteran
I know it's somewhat controversial, but no Roman Catholicism is not Christianity. Roman Catholics can be Christians BUT that is despite the Church NOT because of it.
I agree here with JoChris perfectly, if you watch the series that I posted on your other thread King David you will see how the Roman Catholics basically corrupted the Bible and mixed a lot of Paganism into their doctrines. Even here in my country I have gone out of the churches that is still under the veil of the Roman Catholics....

KD I can see more and more that your research had a lot to do with the Roman Catholics version of Jeshua? If so I can surely understand why you would denounce everything.

I really wish you could answer some of my lasts posts to you as you just left it! :confused:

I have another question for you, why when there was sacrifices was the blood always just sprinkled on the right side of the mercy seat on the ark of the covenant? Did you know Ron Wyatt found the ark under Jeshua's guidance and His blood was found on the Left side? Fulfilling the old covenant and establishing the new? Did you know blood that is dry is dead, but Jeshua's blood was alive? Here is a video series that talks about these artifacts from the Bible that was found as well as other archaeological treasures in the old testament watch it.....

Last edited:

King David

Established
I agree here with JoChris perfectly, if you watch the series that I posted on your other thread King David you will see how the Roman Catholics basically corrupted the Bible and mixed a lot of Paganism into their doctrines. Even here in my country I have gone out of the churches that is still under the veil of the Roman Catholics....

KD I can see more and more that your research had a lot to do with the Roman Catholics version of Jeshua? If so I can surely understand why you would denounce everything.

I really wish you could answer some of my lasts posts to you as you just left it! :confused:

I have another question for you, why when there was sacrifices was the blood always just sprinkled on the right side of the mercy seat on the ark of the covenant? Did you know Ron Wyatt found the ark under Jeshua's guidance and His blood was found on the Left side? Fulfilling the old covenant and establishing the new? Did you know blood that is dry is dead, but Jeshua's blood was alive? Here is a video series that talks about these artifacts from the Bible that was found as well as other archaeological treasures in the old testament watch it.....

If I missed the questions you posed earlier, I sincerely apologize. I am doing my best responding.

I seem to be getting this a lot from you and the rest, even though I'm cranking out response after response... I guess this is the best I can do right now.

You know people keep wanting me to validate their doctrine without giving me their explanation of the "Old Testament" scriptures I've provided. That shows me that you do not have knowledge or understanding here. Why not humble yourself a little further and just go and search. If I found a question like that I would make sure to make the time, rather than watching a video from someone I've already looked into, or a teaching I've Already exposed...

You said you would pray about sacrifices being resumed although Jesus is said by Paul to be the final sacrifice. I wish you could see the answer: that Jesus is Zeus and he did Nothing for mankind, except deceive the whole world.

Michael is about to stand up! Embrace Him and learn the Law of Elohim!

Shalom :)