Can I post on here about weird experiences I've had? Or would that be out of line with the goal here?

Salem

Or if I shouldn't really does anyone know any established sites where I can? I've had a lot of just crazy strange things, some neutral, some - beyond belief good, and some very scary but more like messages/dreams stuff. I really won't if that's not the vibe here. I've kept a lot to myself for obvious reasons in this world but I'm just starting to want to tell some of them - in a safe environment where I'm less likely to get trolled. So not yahoo answers, haha.

rainerann

Star
Yes, but this thread should be moved because this is for questions or suggestions for the forum. You can post in the den if you want it to be private from people lurking or just post in the lounge or something.

Maes17

Superstar
Last night I had a dream that I needed to pee really bad and I actually woke up to go pee lol.

Now that's weird.
Not tryna be sarcastic just trying to help ya open up and not feel so embarassed

Maes17

Superstar
Lucky man you are, thats not how this story ended for me when i was 6 y.o. ... :oops:

Okay maybe seven...or eight...
Ha!

I drink a lot of water throughout the day and before bed.
So I was like "hot damn"

Luckily I was rested. Stayed awake and hit the gym at 4 this morning

Pandita

Established
Last night I had a dream that I needed to pee really bad and I actually woke up to go pee lol.

Now that's weird.
Not tryna be sarcastic just trying to help ya open up and not feel so embarassed
I've had similar dreams, but when I try to find a loo, they are occupied, extremely dirty and/or they have no doors... it's a terrifying dream XD ... then I wake up and I have to go to the loo.

Maes17

Superstar
I've had similar dreams, but when I try to find a loo, they are occupied, extremely dirty and/or they have no doors... it's a terrifying dream XD ... then I wake up and I have to go to the loo.
Lol.

As long as you wake up and go.
I hate waking up in a panic, running to the restroom, my son leaves out legos or something along the way, so you end up cussing and such.

:)

Pandita

Established
Lol.

As long as you wake up and go.
I hate waking up in a panic, running to the restroom, my son leaves out legos or something along the way, so you end up cussing and such.

:)
Yes, it seems like an eternity in my dream though, the good thing is that it's only a dream.
But when I have to go to a public toilet and I realise the place is a bit similar to my nightmares.. I rather not going... lol

OH god that hurts like hell!! (legos)

Maes17

Superstar
Yes, it seems like an eternity in my dream though, the good thing is that it's only a dream.
But when I have to go to a public toilet and I realise the place is a bit similar to my nightmares.. I rather not going... lol

OH god that hurts like hell!! (legos)
Lol.

And legos hurt like a son of a gun

yiksmes

Established
Wow this reminds me of an old joke:

A man goes to a doctor and says: I have a problem, every time i go to sleep, i get a wet dream.
The doctor says: Could you please explain in more detail exactly how it happens?
A man: Well i go to sleep, and then i have a dream, in my dream a little devil appears and says: Hey, lets go pee! - Next thing i know i wake up with a wet bed.

The doctor pauses, scratches his head and says: Have you ever tried saying "no" to the little devil? Try it!

The following night the man has a dream and the little devil comes and says: Let's go pee!
The man replies: No!
So the little devil say: Let's go poo! :D