Can Covid-19 potentially fulfill the 1st commandment of The Georgia Guidestones?

John K

Established
No. The virus would have to kill billions of people in order for that prophecy to come true, and so far it's only killed a little over 1 million people, and the rate of death from the illness seems to be declining as the months progress. Unless tptb are in it for the long haul, that 500 million population goal isn't going to happen in this lifetime, at least not from this disease.

Also the vaccine wouldn't be able to kill off that many people either, because then people would get suspicious and it would be counterproductive if the population were to realize that they're being killed en masse because it would incite open rebellion that even martial law wouldn't be able to stop.
What if the vaccine drives you to an slowly death? What if they tell you that is the virus the cause of death and not the vaccine?

John K

Established
Let say if the Corvid-19 international crisis, especially in the USA, remains out of control, can it potentially fulfill the 1st commandment of The Georgia Guidestones?:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Maybe the vaccine for covid lead us to an apocalyptic end. Hope not!

Are we living the craziest year in the last 100 years ??
- Yes!

Could be worst?
- Maybe. Our goverments workship for darks energies. So... Could be worst.

Anyway , I like to stay positive.

meximonk

Star
"Can Covid-19 potentially fulfill the 1st commandment of The Georgia Guidestones?"

I believe that, secretly, there are actually 2 different infirmities that the NWO are dubbing Covid. One is relatively harmless, perhaps about as dangerous as the flu. The other version, right now at least, is only being used on those Celebrities that stand up and do the right thing, condemning this Plandemic for what it is. If you watch relatively carefully, you'll see that around the world, there are constantly cases of Covid deniers (like us here on VC, but who have a much larger audience for whatever reason) who start making waves locally or even internationally. Then you hear of them dying, rapidly, of flu-like symptoms and they always say it's Covid. Those IMHO, are people being murdered with the 2nd version of Covid.

This is what I believe that they are about to unleash on the globe. This I believe will have to scare the globe enough to get them to follow through with the rest of the NWO's "Great Reset". They've written about it in their whitepapers. I've read them. You can too, it's not hard to find. So far, everything's gone according to their plans. They even admitted (like in the 2010 doc.) that at first the pandemic would be mild and indeed wouldn't have to be a pandemic at all... until they got the kinks worked out. Hold on to your butts, and get right with your Creator.

So, yes.

meximonk

Star
I also believe, like so many, that the Vax will be a Trojan Horse too, on top of all that. I only didn't mention it first because I thought it might be unnecessary. But I also don't want to leave room for confusion.