Can Covid-19 potentially fulfill the 1st commandment of The Georgia Guidestones?

TonyVanDam

Established
Let say if the Corvid-19 international crisis, especially in the USA, remains out of control, can it potentially fulfill the 1st commandment of The Georgia Guidestones?:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

A Freeman

Superstar
And the fear factor, which drives people to agree to take "preventative measures" that make people sick or sicker (e.g. masks), and to take worthless tests, to convince themselves they have an alleged "virus" that has never been proven to exist, supposedly requiring some potentially lethal treatment to further scare healthy people into taking a toxic vaccine.

Fear is not only a powerful motivator but, if given into, it can literally scare people to death.

free2018

Star
Let say if the Corvid-19 international crisis, especially in the USA, remains out of control, can it potentially fulfill the 1st commandment of The Georgia Guidestones?:

I doubt it. As someone else stated, the vcxx May.

Yeah - and keep in mind...if the Vax sets-off like an ADE reaction (antibody dependent enhancement reaction) or something else, they will NEVER admit it - we’ll be told a “deadlier strain” developed or something. They’ll blame it on SARS-COV-2. There’d need to be some whistleblower who knows more...

Cintra

Star

Maybe in the long term, or through secondary effects, like poverty.

In and of itself?
No, I don't think so, and even the black death never accomplished that.

A Freeman

Superstar
More on irrational fear:-
(for those who may be interested in recognizing it and learning to overcome it)

https://lissarankin.com/how-fear-makes-you-sick/

https://www.healthing.ca/diseases-and-conditions/coronavirus/worrying-about-getting-sick-can-make-you-sick

https://naturalhealthpractices.com/blog/fear-can-kill-you/

From the film "After Earth" (2013):-

“Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination (Gen. 6:5), causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me; danger is very real but fear is a choice.”

From the film "Defending Your Life" (1991) - short clip (under 3 min.) about "little brains" dealing with fear

Video:

Fear is the polar opposite of faith. The two are mutually exclusive. Where there is fear, faith cannot exist. Where there is 100% faith, there is no fear.

Cintra

Star
More on irrational fear:-
(for those who may be interested in recognizing it and learning to overcome it)

https://lissarankin.com/how-fear-makes-you-sick/

https://www.healthing.ca/diseases-and-conditions/coronavirus/worrying-about-getting-sick-can-make-you-sick

https://naturalhealthpractices.com/blog/fear-can-kill-you/

From the film "After Earth" (2013):-

“Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination (Gen. 6:5), causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me; danger is very real but fear is a choice.”

From the film "Defending Your Life" (1991) - short clip (under 3 min.) about "little brains" dealing with fear

Video:

Fear is the polar opposite of faith. The two are mutually exclusive. Where there is fear, faith cannot exist. Where there is 100% faith, there is no fear.
I recite the litany against fear, from Dune

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

A Freeman

Superstar
I recite the litany against fear, from Dune

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Great quote and great film. The Sleeper MUST awaken.

HPymander

No and these vaccines can't kill so many people.
Covid 19 is just a social experiment. Yes, the virus exist and maybe he is dangerous in certain cases. However, from a political perspective they learned a lot.
edit: typo

Tikawanda

Established
No. The virus would have to kill billions of people in order for that prophecy to come true, and so far it's only killed a little over 1 million people, and the rate of death from the illness seems to be declining as the months progress. Unless tptb are in it for the long haul, that 500 million population goal isn't going to happen in this lifetime, at least not from this disease.

Also the vaccine wouldn't be able to kill off that many people either, because then people would get suspicious and it would be counterproductive if the population were to realize that they're being killed en masse because it would incite open rebellion that even martial law wouldn't be able to stop.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
The only way I can see it working in a realistic way, is if the disease or the vaccine for this disease casuses infertility.

Everything else just ends up as giant corpse piles stinking up the brave new world.

No. The virus would have to kill billions of people in order for that prophecy to come true, and so far it's only killed a little over 1 million people, and the rate of death from the illness seems to be declining as the months progress. Unless tptb are in it for the long haul, that 500 million population goal isn't going to happen in this lifetime, at least not from this disease.

Also the vaccine wouldn't be able to kill off that many people either, because then people would get suspicious and it would be counterproductive if the population were to realize that they're being killed en masse because it would incite open rebellion that even martial law wouldn't be able to stop.
You think if the vaccine kills people they'll admit that? You're dreamin'. Vaccines injure people by the thousands every year and they never admit it...why would they start?

Edited to add - it'd be incredibly simple and easy for them to say "a new strain" developed or some B.S. And if the vaccine causes ADE...we might not see the effects for a year or 2...people wouldn't be able to put 2 and 2 together. They wouldn't realize it's from the vaccine.

Tidal

Star
Interestingly, Attenborough said in this article 7 years ago that overpopulation is bad, and says that "the natural world will do something", so we could speculate that Mother Earth cooked up Cov-19 to thin out the population a bit?

A Freeman

Superstar
With regard to the potential to kill hundreds of millions (if not billions) with vaccines, please consider the following facts:-

1) most people have never researched the ingredients found in many if not most vaccines, nor do they understand the basic, flawed premise behind them;
2) most people actually believe that vaccines are beneficial, or that they "immunize" our bodies against infection;
3) governments on every continent are treating this totally unproven assumption/non-event ("CovID-19") as if it is a genuine threat to people's health, and have instituted unprecedented draconian measures that have crippled their economies, driven them further into debt with the international banking cartel, and thus present a REAL threat to the continued supply of food and water;
4) these same corporate governments have already threatened MANDATORY VACCINATION PROGRAMS as soon as the vaccine is supposedly available;
5) billions in taxpayer revenues are currently being spent by the major pharmaceutical companies, allegedly in pursuit of this new, "miracle" cure for a disease that by all measurable statistics and verifiable information DOES NOT EXIST;
6) we have well over a century of well-documented historical data that proves beyond any reasonable doubt that vaccines irreparably injure, cripple and murder people;
7) we likewise have well over a century of well-documented historical data that proves beyond any reasonable doubt that vaccine-caused injuries and deaths WILL BE BLAMED ON THE SO-CALLED DISEASE WHICH THE VACCINES THEMSELVES CAUSED OR WORSENED;
8) the people in most countries have already been disarmed long ago, making it very difficult or impossible to stand up against the government's armed forces and their militarized police;
9) governments have historically, and without fail (i.e. ALWAYS), used their superior brute force to implement whatever policies they want, without regard for reason, cruelty, death and destruction; and
10) yet most people still vehemently defend all of these UNLAWFUL actions by these corporate governments and their politicians, agents and hired associates. How many actually still vote to have these CRIMINALS as their leaders, believing in their twisted minds that the corporate governments are somehow benevolent and working in their "best interest", without ever considering they are funding their own demise?

For those who many not realize this, ALL vaccines contain chemicals and materials that are KNOWN to be poisonous to the human body. In addition to being grown in irradiated and chemically-poisoned aborted human fetal tissue.

The basic (and flawed) premise behind all vaccines is this: introduce into the body a "mild" form of the "disease" that it's supposed to be "immunizing" against, which then invokes a natural immune response from the body to allegedly "help" build its natural defenses against said disease. In other words, in plain English, a vaccine is administered to make a healthy human body sick, so it can supposedly be better prepared to be sick at some future date. And when these "preventative" measures fail to work, they require "boosters", i.e. additional poisoning, at the victim's expense.

Please research what the term "adjuvant" means as if your life depends upon it. An adjuvant is nothing more than something that is extremely toxic to the human body, thereby guaranteeing the body's adverse reaction to being intentionally poisoned.

Do NOT believe the corporate-sponsored "fact checkers" and spin-doctors, who falsely claim that toxic ingredients like mercury and aluminum aren't really poisonous in smaller quantities, despite numerous studies proving that claim to be a lie. A POISON IS A POISON, and the build-up of poisons in the body can and does have a CUMULATIVE effect. Would you drink a little bit of hemlock as a remedy for anything other than to speed your exit from this world?

Those with the spiritual vision to see where this is headed are striving to warn those who are still fast asleep, anesthetized into believing this just can't happen in our wonderful technologically advanced world, where people have decided we are so smart and civilized that mass slaughter by monarchies and governments is a thing of the past.

THINK AGAIN.

It will be EASY to kill billions through wars and vaccines, the latter of which people will actually beg for at some point, when faced with the real possibility of being starved to death or alternatively taking the vaccine at gunpoint, to preserve whatever of their human existence is left at that point.

Many right now are paying to have these poisons injected into their bodies without ever having read a list of ingredients or questioning the efficacy of the treatment, by simply asking for a written guarantee that it won't do harm. Many right now are suffering from normalcy bias, wondering when things will return to "normal". And many right now are thoughtlessly fighting against those who are striving to help awaken them to these facts BEFORE the criminals who are running this lunatic asylum succeed in murdering most of the population, exactly as they've told us they plan to do -- written in stone in the U.S. state of Georgia -- which is what prompted this thread.

This has absolutely nothing to do with "anti-maskers" v. "maskers" or "anti-vaxxers" v. "vaxxers" or "conspiracy theories", etc., all of which are intentional divide and conquer terminology used to deflect attention away from the truth.

In this world there is only one thing that needs to be properly discerned and divided: the truth from the lies. Mixing the two together (truth/good and lies/evil) is the poison that made this entire world sick, and has kept it that way for thousands of years, worsening with the passage of time. Learning to differentiate between the two -- with our Creator's Help and Guidance -- is the only remedy that will ever heal it.

Last edited: