Caliph Donald Trump and the rise of the Christian Taliban.

The Agrarian

Veteran
I don't like that title.

It's sort of forced anyways. It is a ridiculous metaphor and uses "Caliph" as a pejorative, as though it's something bad.

I don't believe there's any "Christian Taliban" in the US and I don't think people should pretend there is for political reasons.

Whoever thinks the world is run by devout religious people and we live in the Middle Ages.... they're lost or lying.

"Religious extremism" in the US is mentioning God in public. If you actually believe in your scripture, you're a "fundamentalist". You either bow down, let liberals rewrite your religion or you're a fundamentalist.

"Christian extremism" in the US means some guy in Alabama being like "I uhh mildly disagree with your position on abortion".

As a member of small Christian congregation in the middle of nowhere this is most refreshing thing to read from a non-Christian.
"Fundamentalist" means nothing more than "taking your religion seriously".

The scare mongers have better luck looking for leprechauns under their bed than people like me posing a threat.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Here is the question I asked:

With that in mind, how exactly do Trump's policies align with the elite's goal of globalism?

So far, no answers.
Well, we could begin with the embassy move.

Sure, a campaign promise that he kept. On the surface it’s a political move but it is as much a religious one. Obviously, the 81% (a contested figure) evangelicals that voted for him were appeased but how is that beneficial to the average American atheist? To them, he is fulfilling a ‘biblical mandate’. Just watch TBN and DAYSTAR to see how much they fawn over him. If you decide to watch that video, ponder this; its very interesting that Israel is a big deal to both Christian Zionists and the Elite (aka Luciferians), that is bizarre because their belief systems are diametrically opposed but it seems they see eye to eye when it comes to this ‘prize’.

The Aid;

Trump approves largest ever aid package to Israel
The act gives the defense package the imprimatur of Congress, which would keep any future president from reneging. Nice

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/florida-jewish-journal/fl-jj-trump-aid-package-israel-turkey-f-35s-20180814-story.html
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748

Now, how is any of this beneficial to the average American? More importantly and in light of that, you could answer Kung Fu’s questions in this thread. Inotherwords, why is Trump doing that? That money could have paid for the wall, you know? Priorities, I suppose.

”KF" said:
Again it makes no sense in this case because Israel offers nothing in terms of financial or resource gain to the US and in reality it's the exact opposite. The US does all the spending and work but yet only Israel seems to benefit.
When you just glance it or if your average person looks at the situation they really have no clue as to why the US does the things they do when it comes to Israel because they see the US get nothing in return for the things they do for Israel. But the more seasoned individual knows why and when you know the history of Zionism and the recognize the people who run institutions of influence within the US things start making sense.
The Iran Deal;

According to the Brookings Institute’s paper, Trump stuck to the script. Obama would sign the deal and Trump would withdraw from it.

"For those who favor regime change or a military attack on Iran (either by the United States or Israel), there is a strong argument to be made for trying this option first. inciting regime change in Iran would be greatly assisted by convincing the Iranian people that their government is so ideologically blinkered that it refuses to do what is best for the people and instead clings to a policy that could only bring ruin on the country.

The ideal scenario in this case would be that the United States and the international community present a package of positive inducements so enticing that the Iranian citizenry would support the deal, only to have the regime reject it.

In a similar vein, any military operation against Iran will likely be very unpopular around the world and require the proper international context—both to ensure the logistical support the operation would require and to minimize the blowback from it. The best way to minimize international opprobrium and maximize support (however, grudging or covert) is to strike only when there is a widespread conviction that the Iranians were given but then rejected a superb offer—one so good that only a regime determined to acquire nuclear weapons and acquire them for the wrong reasons would turn it down. Under those circumstances, the United States (or Israel) could portray its operations as taken in sorrow, not anger, and at least some in the international community would conclude that the Iranians “brought it on themselves” by refusing a very good deal."~Brookings Institute: Which path to Persia pg 52

The first and last policies are just what one of his financial backers wanted:

While Trump’s campaign promises – particularly those populist and anti-war in nature – have rung hollow, the President has notably fulfilled his campaign promises that were of prime importance to Adelson. Those promises were the moving the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, which Adelson has aggressively promoted and is even helping to finance, andremoving the U.S. from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), better known as the Iran nuclear deal.

Hopefully, that helps answer your question. So, it isn’t some blind ‘hatred’ for the man (as some would call it) or blind belief that he is a puppet/pawn in the great game. The evidence is there and its solid enough for me to form the opinion that he is a puppet. When this forum was down and a couple of us were arguing over whether he was the real deal, I did say that I’d use the Brookings Institute paper (I think it was published a decade ago) as a litmus test. Well, now we know! Different pieces forming a picture in a puzzle.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Well, we could begin with the embassy move.

Sure, a campaign promise that he kept. On the surface it’s a political move but it is as much a religious one. Obviously, the 81% (a contested figure) evangelicals that voted for him were appeased but how is that beneficial to the average American atheist? To them, he is fulfilling a ‘biblical mandate’. Just watch TBN and DAYSTAR to see how much they fawn over him. If you decide to watch that video, ponder this; its very interesting that Israel is a big deal to both Christian Zionists and the Elite (aka Luciferians), that is bizarre because their belief systems are diametrically opposed but it seems they see eye to eye when it comes to this ‘prize’.
What's wrong with giving security aid to Israel ?

Afghanistan gets more sec aid than Israel and together Iraq Syria Jordan Egypt get just as much.

Moving the US embassy to Jerusalem might mean Trump thinks he got some leverage on Israel to accept his peace plan. A two state solution which after all the UN decided a long time ago. I suspect Israel will give in and withdraw to pre 1967 lines to give peace a chance. And that will be the last thing they did if not for God saying Surprise Surprise Dawgs !

Did you forget about Me mofos ?

Karlysymon

Superstar
To be clear, I'm not saying you have blind hatred for Trump, and I'm not a blind follower of any person. I studied Dominionism and all it's offshoots in-depth years ago, and I think trying to connect it with Trump and Elite Globalism [which is a different from Dominionism] is simply incorrect.
Ofcourse you didn’t say that. Trump has created such a split among people. Not just here on the forum (a microcosm) but in the wide alternative community. Its interesting that a community, that should know better, cannot come to a consensus about the man and that is quite telling, I think.
He doesn’t come across as a religious person. Neither do I believe that he is a freemason. He tapped into populism, naturally straddling the Christian Right along, so personally he couldn’t care less about dominionism and its leaders but they need him to get what they want.
Aiding Israel is definitely not a globalist mandate that I've seen. For whatever reason, globalists generally seem to be against Israel. The U.S. has always been pretty generous with aid around the world, so that doesn't make the case, either. We can help abroad and still make citizens a priority at the same time - I'm not seeing an issue with that.
To me, it is. Yes, the US aids lots of countries around the world but we usually see it get a return on the ‘aid’ (for example; installation of a military base) but Israel is a special case.

Considering the Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995, which is a law recognizing Jerusalem as the Capital, moving the Embassy to Jerusalem was absolutely the right thing to do, and way past due. Past Presidents promised to make this happen and then did nothing, so I would say they were in the wrong there.
So, 20+ years since the Act was passed and all those administrations just sat on their hands? I don’t believe for a second that it was all a coincidence that this was effected under Trump and the embassy move was on the 70th anniversary of the creation of the state of Israel. Some of these things are just too much to be coincidental. Lets just say that the economy will crash this year or next year. You’ll have people on here saying it is a ‘natural’ occurrence despite the 1988 Economist cover or the predictive programming in Running Man.

TokiEl

Superstar
No, one guy who is calling for a literal Holy War in an effort to impose Biblical (largely old testament) Law on Society. "If they do not yield-kill all the males"
I see isn't that what Islam is about ?

Besides Washington has already been waging war for a long time... not because they are Christians but because they are Luciferians.

I see isn't that what Islam is about ?

Besides Washington has already been waging war for a long time... not because they are Christians but because they are Luciferians.
Well that's why this thread is titled The Christian Taliban, right?

There is no war on Christianity, unless the face of Christianity that is presented in my country is a plot to destroy it, and if that is the case it's working.

onequestion

Rookie
I don't like that title.

It's sort of forced anyways. It is a ridiculous metaphor and uses "Caliph" as a pejorative, as though it's something bad.

I don't believe there's any "Christian Taliban" in the US and I don't think people should pretend there is for political reasons.

Whoever thinks the world is run by devout religious people and we live in the Middle Ages.... they're lost or lying.

"Religious extremism" in the US is mentioning God in public. If you actually believe in your scripture, you're a "fundamentalist". You either bow down, let liberals rewrite your religion or you're a fundamentalist.

"Christian extremism" in the US means some guy in Alabama being like "I uhh mildly disagree with your position on abortion".
There is a group of religious zealots with massive power making biblical scale moves to bring about the end days

Why else would Trump have made Jeruselum the capital of Isreal?

onequestion

Rookie
Because it was a law that previous Presidents wrongfully ignored: The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995.
I don't think so. To convientant. Anything regarding Israel has more to the story especially when things are matching biblical prophecy

There really is power players in multiple camps who want to play their self agrandizing roll in propepht

onequestion

Rookie
Yes
Well that's why this thread is titled The Christian Taliban, right?

There is no war on Christianity, unless the face of Christianity that is presented in my country is a plot to destroy it, and if that is the case it's working.
but there are groups actively seeking out Coptic and Assyrian Christians I happen to know a few ans they have has to scatter across the globe and rebuild their culture fleeing persecution

Yes

but there are groups actively seeking out Coptic and Assyrian Christians I happen to know a few ans they have has to scatter across the globe and rebuild their culture fleeing persecution
I should have specified Western, First World Christians. I won’t deny that many in the Middle East and Africa have suffered greatly. Worth noting that a lot of the conflicts that have caused this persecution have been supported by the Christian Right.