Caliph Donald Trump and the rise of the Christian Taliban.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Trump was selected by the elites to not only bring about political, social and cultural changes that the elites desire but to also, literally immanentize their eschaton. Its obvious from all the religious talk employed in alt-media and msm, to describe his actions.
It's also interesting that from Clinton, every president has served two terms, creating conditions ripe for a Trump admin. He is basically ripe for this time and he will make reality the elites' spiritual dreams, received from their master.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
The Deep Politics of God: The CNP, Dominionism, and the Ted Haggard Scandal (Part 1)

The Deep Politics of God: The CNP, Dominionism, and the Ted Haggard Scandal (Part 2)

Their Kingdom Come:
Dominionism’s Quest for Political Capital in the Emergent World Order

Interestingly, Dominionism slightly inverts the traditional sociopolitical Utopian formula. Instead of being a secular movement with all of the sociological trappings of a religion, Dominionism is a religion with all of the sociological trappings of a secular movement. Nevertheless,like its sociopolitical Utopian predecessors,Dominionism pursues the neo-Gnostic objective of immanentizing the Eschaton. For the Dominionist, Jesus’ kingdom is a secular government established and maintained through secular institutions. Dominionism also gives credence to the Gnostic doctrine of self-salvation.
According to Dominionist theology, Jesus is either unwilling or unable to return to earth. If this is true, then Christ’s role as Savior is nullified. After all, the Scriptures state that Christ’s return will represent the final installment in humanity’s
salvation. Hebrews 9:28 declares: “So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation” (emphasis added). According to Dominionism, man, not God, shall make His Kingdom come. Thus, the final installation of humanity’s salvation is left in the hands of man himself. In fact, John Hagee, a prominent Dominionist, has openly rejected Jesus as the Messiah in his latest book In Defense of Israel, (“Jesus did not come to be the Messiah?”no pagination). Instead, Hagee totally politicizes Jesus’ mission and characterizes Him as an “insurrectionist” (no pagination). Thus, Jesus becomes little more than a role model for revolutionaries.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I don't think Jesus would be interested in a "Christian Caliphate"!

John 18

33 Then Pilate entered the Praetorium again, called Jesus, and said to Him, “Are You the King of the Jews?”

34 Jesus answered him, “Are you speaking for yourself about this, or did others tell you this concerning Me?”

35 Pilate answered, “Am I a Jew? Your own nation and the chief priests have delivered You to me. What have You done?”

36 Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.”

37 Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?”

Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”

38 Pilate said to Him, “What is truth?” And when he had said this, he went out again to the Jews, and said to them, “I find no fault in Him at all.

Etagloc

Superstar
I don't like that title.

It's sort of forced anyways. It is a ridiculous metaphor and uses "Caliph" as a pejorative, as though it's something bad.

I don't believe there's any "Christian Taliban" in the US and I don't think people should pretend there is for political reasons.

Whoever thinks the world is run by devout religious people and we live in the Middle Ages.... they're lost or lying.

"Religious extremism" in the US is mentioning God in public. If you actually believe in your scripture, you're a "fundamentalist". You either bow down, let liberals rewrite your religion or you're a fundamentalist.

"Christian extremism" in the US means some guy in Alabama being like "I uhh mildly disagree with your position on abortion".

The Zone

Star
Trump was selected by the elites to not only bring about political, social and cultural changes that the elites desire but to also, literally immanentize their eschaton. Its obvious from all the religious talk employed in alt-media and msm, to describe his actions.
It's also interesting that from Clinton, every president has served two terms, creating conditions ripe for a Trump admin. He is basically ripe for this time and he will make reality the elites' spiritual dreams, received from their master.
A lot there, Karly. If he is intended, why? The world was going along just like the elite liked it headed to globalism and one worldview and speak. I have seen a lot of people calling Trump a Nazi but I see no sign he wants to conquer the world. And why end with Trump? Could there not be another person in mind for after Trump and so on and so on? The only thing the US was ripe for was a civil war from those who did not want to keep heading down the PC road to those who wanted anything to go. The US was ripe for change for sure, but why would this be orchestrated and or it end with Trump? I am just curious what changes you perceive are happening. If Trump starts going full-on dictator I can see your point but are you saying all this drama of wanting him out in the media is intended?

I can give hundreds of examples of the religious right claiming Trump is God’s will and that his opponents will face divine wrath. He his loved by those who pervert religion for power and money, look into the Butina indictments and see where she went to try and gain influence, it’s very telling.

Thunderian

Superstar
Some of you people really need to get your heads examined. The exact same hysterical garbage was being bandied about when George W. was in office. Christians who promote these lies should be ashamed of themselves.

I don't like that title.

It's sort of forced anyways. It is a ridiculous metaphor and uses "Caliph" as a pejorative, as though it's something bad.

I don't believe there's any "Christian Taliban" in the US and I don't think people should pretend there is for political reasons.

Whoever thinks the world is run by devout religious people and we live in the Middle Ages.... they're lost or lying.

"Religious extremism" in the US is mentioning God in public. If you actually believe in your scripture, you're a "fundamentalist". You either bow down, let liberals rewrite your religion or you're a fundamentalist.

"Christian extremism" in the US means some guy in Alabama being like "I uhh mildly disagree with your position on abortion".
From my perspective, the terms “caliph” and “Christian Taliban” were witticisms and tongue and cheek comments as that’s the way Mehdi Hasan appears to be using it, in my opinion. In the commentary, he seems to on the verge of rolling his eyes considering how Muslims views are seen as extremist views in MSM, hence, the terminology.

The world is run by the elite who are religious in their own right. It may not be a religion that the 99% of us follow, but they are religious, nonetheless and the video you posted in this thread here extrapolates on it.

That’s a sad state of affairs for “Christian extremism” in the US if that’s the way it really is.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
A lot there, Karly. If he is intended, why?
I can't really answer this question or can i say i can't put my finger on it. I guess the best way to find out is to pinpoint the groups of people that have benefitted the most from his presidency (policies: domestic & foreign) so far. And the interests of said groups of people, demographics or otherwise.

The world was going along just like the elite liked it headed to globalism and one worldview and speak. I have seen a lot of people calling Trump a Nazi but I see no sign he wants to conquer the world.
I don't think its about him conquering the world but rather in place to do someone else's bidding.

And why end with Trump? Could there not be another person in mind for after Trump and so on and so on? The only thing the US was ripe for was a civil war from those who did not want to keep heading down the PC road to those who wanted anything to go. The US was ripe for change for sure, but why would this be orchestrated and or it end with Trump?
I didn't say it will all end with Trump. He just seems to be or made to appear as the right man for the season. There's something about him that screams that; whether it be his background in reality tv or his off-the-cuff remarks or other, i don't know.
Do you think 'Make America Great Again' would have resonated with voters 10yrs ago or in 2004? It resonates now because people know and feel that something is terribly wrong and there's desperate need for change.

I am just curious what changes you perceive are happening. If Trump starts going full-on dictator I can see your point but are you saying all this drama of wanting him out in the media is intended?
Maybe or maybe not. On this, i thought John Whitehead's piece was really good, especially in light of the 'would/wouldn't' fiasco.
It’s All Fake: Reality TV That Masquerades as American Politics

DesertRose

Superstar
They use all sides to further their interests.
With Trump they probably compromised on directly fighting the Russians or the Chinese/North Korea but there are more ways than 2 for bringing about their much desired 'big war' and the 'new order' under their rule.
What is saddening is how they have everyone in their control through these crises, wars, invasions and immigration issues that will lead to more division, hatred and scapegoating instead of a confrontation with the puppet masters.

Last edited:
They use all sides to further their interests.
With Trump they probably compromised on directly fighting the Russians or the Chinese/North Korea but there are more ways than 2 for bringing about their much desired 'big war' and the 'new order' under their rule.
What is saddening is how they have everyone in their control through these crises wars, invasions and immigration will lead to more division, hatred and scapegoating instead of a confrontation with the puppet masters.

Thank you for posting Hedges

The elites push globalism. Research the EU, UN, globalist leaders and activists [Obama, Soros, Alinsky, Cameron, Merkel...] , and you will see the agenda at work. In a nutshell:

"The ultimate goal of globalism is the eventual unification of humanity under a one-world government. Globalists oppose nationalism, national sovereignty, and self-governance."

With that in mind, how exactly do Trump's policies align with the elite's goal of globalism?
Corporate Globalism is a vehicle to create economic frustration and intentionally cause a backlash of neo-fascism and ultra-nationalism and it’s working from Brazil to Poland to the USA.

The elites push globalism. Research the EU, UN, globalist leaders and activists [Obama, Soros, Alinsky, Cameron, Merkel...] , and you will see the agenda at work. In a nutshell:

"The ultimate goal of globalism is the eventual unification of humanity under a one-world government. Globalists oppose nationalism, national sovereignty, and self-governance."

With that in mind, how exactly do Trump's policies align with the elite's goal of globalism?
Ever hear that saying, "the greatest trick the Devil ever did was convince mankind he doesn't exist"? Trump is sort of like that, with nationalism. He claims that he's putting America first, that he cares about this country... But how much of his money is invested in America? Many Trump-branded products are made in other countries.

To put it bluntly, he's flat-out bullshitting you. He's a globalist. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be president.

Here is the question I asked:

So far, no answers.
Alright.

1.) He still is keeping America in their role as world police and is not even making an attempt to scale back. He's preserving the status quo.

2.) His personal interests are global. His business, hs manufacturing. He talks about making America great again but isn't really doing much.

3.) What he does do benefits the multinational corporation. Overturning net neutrality. Comcast sure benefits from that. You know, the same Comcast that is owned by NBC Universal. The same NBC Universal that owns MSNBC. It's almost like there's a conspiracy out there filled with authorities that claim to do one thing and then do another... Wait.

I could go on. Anyone who thinks that Donald Trump, a president elected by the same electoral college that elected a long string of globalist presidents, isn't part of the system is caught up in his cult of personality.