California Fire- Haarp

Vixy

Star
I noticed something off with the films of the fires; the trees were all left and seemed fine. Someone else have noticed the same:

Weather warfare.

Aero

Superstar
Ok I watched the video and I don't think the microwave theory holds water. I don't know who this guy is, but he seems to not really understand some basic things. First of all microwaves will definitely burn down a tree. So this idea that the houses are so much more vulnerable to microwaves than the trees is wrong.

The simple explanation is that it's called Wind and Fire. Houses and cars are full of combustible materials. That's how the trees survived. Probably was HAARP though. They just had to ignite a few areas with their high altitude laser beams and than use their sonic wind weapons.

Dmitri

Rookie
They just had to ignite a few areas with their high altitude laser beams and than use their sonic wind weapons.
And where exactly are these high altitude laser beams located? Sonic wind weapons ???

Aero

Superstar
It was a mix of sarcasm with some probable truth.

Did you all not see the patent for Hurricane manipulation? They theorized high decibel sound waves could alter the wind. And it's probably not just a theory. If they have the patent for that, I'm sure they have satellites with weapons equipped.

Helioform

Star
I am pretty sure those fires were set by directed energy weapons. There is footage of a tree burning from the inside here:

Vixy

Star
Ok I watched the video and I don't think the microwave theory holds water. I don't know who this guy is, but he seems to not really understand some basic things. First of all microwaves will definitely burn down a tree. So this idea that the houses are so much more vulnerable to microwaves than the trees is wrong.

The simple explanation is that it's called Wind and Fire. Houses and cars are full of combustible materials. That's how the trees survived. Probably was HAARP though. They just had to ignite a few areas with their high altitude laser beams and than use their sonic wind weapons.
Haarp is MUCH more complicated than that! You can direct haarp and decide what to burn down and what not to. For some reason they saved the vegetation. DEW's arent used for this type of thing as far as I know. Those kinds of weapons are too small. HAARP is what is used for "natural disasters". DEWs are more to disturb an individual or stop a crowd/mob. Not things this big.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Proof that DEW was used to light the fires? You can see clearly blue beams from the sky.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
When was the last time wine country had a fire? Why in 2017 when there have been fires sprouting all over California burning with intensity never seen before??? and it sometimes in the most unlikely places?