California: 1st State To Teach LGBT Curriculum — to Second Graders

yiksmes

Established
He's betraying his wife. She deserves to be with someone who really loves her and he deserves to be able to accept himself for who he really is.
Thats pointing fingers, we don't know what is in the heart.
Maybe he does love her, maybe hes struggle is just same sex attraction and fighting it, maybe hes fully capable of loving her, we don't know that and creating fantasies now.. It would be more fair to ask him about his true intentions..

The guy is a public figure, if needed and if you want, i can think of a way to find him online

yiksmes

Established
But you don't live your life as a gay person or get into a long tern homosexual relationship unless you are actually gay.
And that makes my explanation why i have no source invalid? It doesn't contradict people pretending.

But they are forcing you which is done through propaganda and the public school system. It's a type of coercion which they're not letting up on. Kids are being indoctrinated at a young age and have no choice in the say, which is why I advocated for people who can to home school their children.

I know the truth hurts your sensitive little heart but the truth nonetheless.
Another timid reply? I'm glad I am not as intimidated by mere propaganda as you seem to be. Must be rough.

yiksmes

Established
Just say that it's when two men or two women love each other and they are together.
Lol, after you gonna have to explain to them what love is, and they gonna bombard you with other questions. Don't think they will have easy time understanding 2 males being in love with each other..

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Source? I don't think that's true. Most people are not gay and there is no need to pretend to be one.
It is a verified behavior. Some do it for acceptance, others out of confusion. They offer various reasons and humans are a varied species so it stands to reason there would be differing causes.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Just say that it's when two men or two women love each other and they are together. There doesn't have to be a complex explanation, children already know that some people are in relationships, they don't have to know about any sexual aspects. Besides, the curriculum is focused on families, talking about families and children's parents is not a sexual thing.
You keep saying this, but admitted you haven't seen the actual teaching materials, that you are merely taking the articles word for it.

MP3D

Established
Homosexuals are highly promiscuous which is why the STD rate is much higher among the homosexual community. You can't argue against this because we have empirical evidence for this. Homosexuals can't have children and should never be able to adopt especially when there are healthy REAL families out there on a waiting a list. A child needs a mother and a father which is why nature only allows the birth of children to a female and male.

I don't believe you especially not in this day and age. They will expel you right away if you even look at a homosexual person funny. I was in high school in 2007 and we had 1 homosexual kid and he was never bullied. We all just stayed away from him and for good reason (he carried a hand bag, put on make-up, and tried to hook-up with any guy he could).

I don't hate homosexuals. I simply am fed up with all this LGBT nonsense that's being shoved down my throat and how I have to agree that their lifestyle is natural and healthy when science tell us the exact opposite about homosexuality. I don't agree with their lifestyle. End of discussion.

that is absurd. how would you even know/measure that? firstly you have to define promiscuous. and that definiition is as relative as it gets. your definition could be (and most likely is) sex with more than 1 person your whole life.

what about straight couples that cant have children? what is the difference?

no such thing as a "REAL" family. you are ignorant to say otherwise.

a child needs a mothe and father? what if one parent dies? then what?

you dont have to belive me. that doesnt change the facts. they absoultye will not expel you for that. are you an educator? my wife has been teaching for 12 years. just becuase one kid you went to school with wasnt bullied (THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT) means nothing in the larger context

so i guess you were against the civil right movement. and the womens movement huh?

nothing is being shoved down your throat. you dont have to agree with their lifestyle. nothing wrong with that. i dont agree with your religious views dictating how you want others to live.

to each their own.

MP3D

Established
Yes, I believe that sodomy and homosexuality should be illegal. However, since it's not illegal I let it be. The only issue I have is that the elite through education, celebrities, popular culture, and etc. is trying to get me to come to terms and agree with them that homosexuals and their behaviour is a completely natural and healthy way of living. What homosexuals do in their spare time is their business but it doesn't mean I have to accept their lifestyle as something that's good, natural, and healthy.
you say what they do is their own buisness...but you say it shold be illegal? hahah make up your mind.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
that is absurd. how would you even know/measure that? firstly you have to define promiscuous. and that definiition is as relative as it gets. your definition could be (and most likely is) sex with more than 1 person your whole life.

you dont have to belive me. that doesnt change the facts. they absoultye will not expel you for that. are you an educator? my wife has been teaching for 12 years. just becuase one kid you went to school with wasnt bullied (THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT) means nothing in the larger context

so i guess you were against the civil right movement. and the womens movement huh?

nothing is being shoved down your throat. you dont have to agree with their lifestyle. nothing wrong with that. i dont agree with your religious views dictating how you want others to live.

to each their own.
I dont think its stretching the truth or being dishonest to state that yes, homosexuals, trans and gay men in particular, operate in personal and communal spaces of extreme sexual activity, regarding both partner & risk and yes, promiscuity. Straight people and gay females dont have "bug chasing" or "gift giving" parties for crying out loud and the "gay pride" parades and public activities are so out of control, they would be illegal and shut down if straight people were to engage in that type of behavior publicly.

MP3D

Established
I dont think its stretching the truth or being dishonest to state that yes, homosexuals, trans and gay men in particular, operate in personal and communal spaces of extreme sexual activity, regarding both partner & risk and yes, promiscuity. Straight people and gay females dont have "bug chasing" or "gift giving" parties for crying out loud and the "gay pride" parades and public activities are so out of control, they would be illegal and shut down if straight people were to engage in that type of behavior publicly.
maybe not in your group of peers. but yes, straight people have TONS of "promiscuious" activities. have you ever been out to a club or bar these days? ever seen any "staright" comedies? ever overheard a group of teenaagers?

you sound like the prude police. mad that other people are having more fun than you.

Kung Fu

Superstar
It's pretty simple to track considering every doctor visit and hospital visit is recorded. You're quite slow my friend. For STDs to be higher in the homosexual community must mean that the majority of homosexuals are having a lot more sex with many more different partners. This isn't rocket science which is why scientists and other academics have been so easily able to track it.

Then they can't have children. But straight couples that can't have children is rare.

Two mothers or two fathers will never ever make up a family.

Then you live on and or perhaps get married again to someone kind and genuine. Again, not exactly the norm.

People have lost their jobs for disagreeing with homosexual propaganda so what makes you think they're safe from being expelled from school? You either have to get in line or be punished if you don't accept the homosexual lifestyle as something healthy (lol) and natural (lol).

The Civil Rights Movement made sense and thus I'm happy it happened. Believing in that one skin colour is more superior to another has no basis in logical and scientific inquiry. I'm against the 60s feminism. It was started by elites, funded by elites, and spread by the elite. It's not a coincidence that families started breaking down after that, the testosterone levels of men started dropping after that, and many more detrimental events to humans.

to each their own.
Yes, it is. Everywhere I turn there's some kind of government institution telling me that I have to accept homosexuals and their lifestyles as something legitimate, healthy, and natural. You can see this occurring across the board within the education system, popular culture (Hollywood, music, and etc.), and societal structure.

It's fine if you don't agree with my religious views but you don't see religious institutional views in school, pop culture (if you do see it religious folks are always ridiculed), or at any other level. Religious people aren't at every turn and corner trying to convert you.

Also, you should remember that studies have shown that people want to worship in some way or form. It's ingrained in us to believe in a higher power. The Soviets tried to eradicate religion but when the Berlin Wall collapsed studies showed that more people believed in God than ever before. Point being is that you can't fight truth with falsehood.

Kung Fu

Superstar
maybe not in your group of peers. but yes, straight people have TONS of "promiscuious" activities. have you ever been out to a club or bar these days? ever seen any "staright" comedies? ever overheard a group of teenaagers?

you sound like the prude police. mad that other people are having more fun than you.
No one is saying that straight people, at least nowadays, don't participate in this promiscuous like culture. What we are saying is that it's nowhere close to the promiscuity level of the homosexual community which is evident by the high rates of STD within the homosexual community. Numbers and facts don't lie.

justjess

Superstar
Lol, after you gonna have to explain to them what love is, and they gonna bombard you with other questions. Don't think they will have easy time understanding 2 males being in love with each other..
Yeah not really though... i had to explain it to my son when he was 8 because his aunt was marrying a woman, there was no mention of sex and he didnt ask about it. He thought them kissing was gross but thats about it. He took it well and didnt become gay as a result.

MP3D

Established
No one is saying that straight people, at least nowadays, don't participate in this promiscuous like culture. What we are saying is that it's nowhere close to the promiscuity level of the homosexual community which is evident by the high rates of STD within the homosexual community. Numbers and facts don't lie.
source?

your retorts are just opinions, biased and bigoted. you sound very sheltered and very scared.

did you have a bad childhood? youre so angry and obsessed with "real" families.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

You sound like the type of individual who hears what they want, the re-arranges that into a convenient false narrative, complete with assigning a personality to someone you have never met.

I never said straight people dont do risky or outright stupid and dangerous sexual behavior. But I have NEVER heard of ongoing, organized efforts to introduce young, impressionable "straights" in their scene to parties where the idea is to have as much brutal, drug-fueled S&M sexual activities with as many random partners as possible, all with the goal of willingly infecting these young people with aids. Never.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Yeah not really though... i had to explain it to my son when he was 8 because his aunt was marrying a woman, there was no mention of sex and he didnt ask about it. He thought them kissing was gross but thats about it. He took it well and didnt become gay as a result.
You don't find it odd that kids never worry about race, age, and social class but yet tend to dislike homosexuality and will stay very clear of any kid that remotely even looks like a homosexual or acts like one?

While growing in elementary school in the mid to late 90s and early 2000s all of us kids got along regardless of race, age, and or social class but yet every single one of us didn't want anything to do with homosexuality.

MP3D

Established
You sound like the type of individual who hears what they want, the re-arranges that into a convenient false narrative, complete with assigning a personality to someone you have never met.

calling the kettle black?

I never said straight people dont do risky or outright stupid and dangerous sexual behavior. But I have NEVER heard of ongoing, organized efforts to introduce young, impressionable "straights" in their scene to parties where the idea is to have as much brutal, drug-fueled S&M sexual activities with as many random partners as possible, all with the goal of willingly infecting these young people with aids. Never.
well then, it must not be true if you've never heard of it.

you sound boring.