Cali Fire: Calculated direct energy weapons, conspiracy theory and evidence

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
I can't find the clip but I remember seeing one where a news reporter shows a tire that had melted into a slab of metal while charred trees stood in the background. I don't get it. Metal melts at a much higher temperature than wood.
First, wood doesn't melt at all, it combusts. Second, it's likely that a tire melting into a slab of metal was the result of a car-fire. If a car catches on fire, all the gasoline and oil in that car will catch fire as well, as well as all the material within, resulting in quite the dramatic, high-heat blaze. If you set a car on fire with a match, and that fire spreads throughout the vehicle, it will result in melted aluminum and tires.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I also just watched the 'Mr. Asshole' video at the beginning, and I gotta ask: what does this nasally voiced kid, who sounds about 19, actually know about fires? Or direct-energy weapons? He keeps saying things like 'This doesn't look like a natural wildfire to me!' 'These certainly look like direct energy attacks to me!' ok, but... who the fuck are you? He's talking about the fires hitting some houses and not others, and zooms in on one specific example, but even in the example you can see the scorch-trails in the grass leading up to the house around the pool, as well as a couple of charred trees nearby. Fires ARE selective, in that not everything burns as well as everything else. If, for example, you've been ingoring drought advisories and have a well watered lawn with well watered trees, fire is FAR less likely to spread into your property, as there's no efficient fuel for it to follow. Building materials of houses are also a factor.
To use nature as an example:

Here's the aftermath of a wildfire in the middle of a forest. Everything in that forest was technically fuel for the fire, and yet everything was not consumed; the fire not spreading in some all-consuming wave. Whole veins of forest with blazes on all sides none the less survived unburned. If a fire surrounded by dense-packed trees can be this selective, a fire spreading through the streets of California would surely be moreso. Keep in mind that Wildfires don't have to spread directly; they put fuck-tons of embers in the air, these embers get blown around and land elsewhere, starting fires of their own, which would also result in selective burn-sites.
The embers contribute a lot to this phenomenon as well. Embers dont spread in a uniform pattern so the fires can destroy a property completely while the adjacent property remains relatively unscathed.

Last edited:

fire009_Flyer

Established
First, wood doesn't melt at all, it combusts. Second, it's likely that a tire melting into a slab of metal was the result of a car-fire. If a car catches on fire, all the gasoline and oil in that car will catch fire as well, as well as all the material within, resulting in quite the dramatic, high-heat blaze. If you set a car on fire with a match, and that fire spreads throughout the vehicle, it will result in melted aluminum and tires.
Ah, good point. Hadn't thought about that. And so, the list of variables gets longer lol. Still, knowing what I know about HAARP/weather modification/etc, I hesitate having a firm opinion on this. To what extent is this actually a natural phenomenon? We'll probably never know.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Still, knowing what I know about HAARP/weather modification/etc, I hesitate having a firm opinion on this.
That's wise. Again, I'm not saying I know for a fact these fires were natural, I'm no wildfire expert myself, I just think its prudent not to leap to any out-there conclusions based on the theorizing of young youtubers who're far from experts, and are clearly leaping to conclusions themselves with minimal evidence.

fire009_Flyer

Established
That's wise. Again, I'm not saying I know for a fact these fires were natural, I'm no wildfire expert myself, I just think its prudent not to leap to any out-there conclusions based on the theorizing of young youtubers who're far from experts, and are clearly leaping to conclusions themselves with minimal evidence.
Agreed. Its a strange world out there that we (still) know very little about.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Just a little update on this, but many are now suggesting the liable party in the California wild-fires was an American electrical utility company. It seems a transformer may have exploded and started the initial fire.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/14/overwhelming-evidence-against-pge-in-deadly-fire-says-lawyer-suing.html
Yep, PG&E...... Pacific Gas & Energy
Awoken2 just posted this in another thread.......
And DesertRose supplemented the info with her name, Deborah Tavares, and her youtube channel link..... https://www.youtube.com/user/NewStopTheCrime

TokiEl

Superstar
Am I the only one that thinks that ALL of them are possiblyView attachment 16855 transgender and there are actually a few other transgenders in that room?
Welcome to the brave new transworld.

Not only the K family but every "woman" on the TV screen is more than likely a tranny.

They have become women. I'm sure that is a Bible quote.

I have been wanking to trannies ! That's my quote.

TokiEl

Superstar
Those thousands of houses caught on fire at the same time from within. They say about a thousand is missing from Paradise lost but i suspect about ten thousand.

Masked crusader7

Established
its a cover up i recently read the paper the news is trying cover the truth about the california fires God placed his judgement on it and the people are upset that this happpening God told then repent

Aero

Superstar
True paradise is a realm of love, acceptance, and knowledge.

Now I'm not trying to be Judge Dredd over here, but the description above doesn't jive with real America. We are a nation of trash gobblers who eat their own farts. ;)

awakened32

Rookie
You made it sound like someone in authority had admitted something. The video is almost unwatchable.

Do people take that guy seriously?
Not really. That lady was from Fox news so take with a grain of salt anyways. But sometimes the news gives important info in plain sight, like predictive programming. But this is just straight out telling you what they are capable of.