Cali Fire: Calculated direct energy weapons, conspiracy theory and evidence

awakened32

Rookie
The fire is still burning in my state, the smoke can be seen and smelt even though I have ample distance.

Jake the Asshole has a post where a lady admits there's drones that are testing mass destruction using lasers attached to them.

The fire shown is very selective, not hitting surrounding areas of the house. Hey if weather can be controlled, drones are a dime a dozen why not?

Why or why not?

Thanks

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lol yea, they got some voice editing to make her sound like a dude. Why? to prevent Copyright takedown
Oh no I meant Dumbdarian..... be prepared for a lot of intellectually compromised posts if you are going to engage much with him lol

awakened32

Rookie
Oh no I meant Dumbdarian..... be prepared for a lot of intellectually compromised posts if you are going to engage much with him lol
So I haven't been at this forum long (been on this site for 6 yrs) but it seems we have a handful of active users, but I have observed with a few threads that most seem to be at war with each other :D Maybe Ill just spectate only lol..

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So I haven't been at this forum long (been on this site for 6 yrs) but it seems we have a handful of active users, but I have observed with a few threads that most seem to be at war with each other :D Maybe Ill just spectate only lol..
Nah, just do you. If you have something to share, I say go for it! If any of us give you are hard time, just ignore the negativity and keep sharing your truths. If more people such as yourself start posting, perhaps thats what is needed in part to diversity the dialog here.

awakened32

Rookie
Nah, just do you. If you have something to share, I say go for it! If any of us give you are hard time, just ignore the negativity and keep sharing your truths. If more people such as yourself start posting, perhaps thats what is needed in part to diversity the dialog here.
Lol thanks :p The problem here is that because the MSM, government, powers that be, science, refuse to acknowledge the evidence at hand, basically everything is "conspiracy theory. "

Then we have people who believe or make up everything to pollute the pool, cointel pro, infiltrators and then simple misinformed which might lead to radical conclusions that branch of.

So what happens is I can present exhibit A with full evidence, you could present your evidence but at the end of the day, without anyone confirming anything do we really make any progress? All the MSM and scientists will call us both loony, so we'll never know.

As far as the video I posted, all we know is tech exists or at least claims to exist. What we can't assume is if it was used cause the recent California fires and if 911 was a false flag. Same with Weather technology and mass destruction. But we can never confirm or deny that elites in power or Illuminati caused so called event.

If people are in power with it in their hands, I absolutely believe they'd use it if it mean more control and power. False flags are nothing new.

Aero

Superstar
Well, I think the theory has some merit. I mean it's definitely possible. Lasers and the simple act of observation are all it would take. Hell, you could probably remove the lasers completely and do some demonic ritual.

That whole thing is a contradiction to the idea of the elite pissing on us though. Like if you are a conspiracy theorist this fire is like the elite burning themselves. You know? Something is starting to unravel here.

This is also why I've always maintained that the Malibu living celebrities aren't the elite ones. I think eliteness is rated in some kind of tier system. Tier one, of course, being the highest. Now I theorize that if their house burned down in this fire they aren't anything above tier 3.

I hope this doesn't get taken the wrong way but the top 2 tiers are all that really matter. They can just fart in the wind and it's like damn! Forrest fires, 7.0 earthquakes, meteor showers, and alien invasions happen

awakened32

Rookie
Yea man there are definitely TIERS! I saw a pyramid (really) of the different secret societies before, with celebrities being just above the pawns.
Someone who's just in the college fratboy mason at the lowest degree isn't gonna be in with the people at the 33rd.

Also, human nature is you don't necessarily agree with even those on your own team.
With evil elites, it would seem normal for them to make examples of their defectors or people in their group they are competing with for RANK. Step on newbs to get a up the ladder? Why not

Well, I think the theory has some merit. I mean it's definitely possible. Lasers and the simple act of observation are all it would take. Hell, you could probably remove the lasers completely and do some demonic ritual.

That whole thing is a contradiction to the idea of the elite pissing on us though. Like if you are a conspiracy theorist this fire is like the elite burning themselves. You know? Something is starting to unravel here.

This is also why I've always maintained that the Malibu living celebrities aren't the elite ones. I think eliteness is rated in some kind of tier system. Tier one, of course, being the highest. Now I theorize that if their house burned down in this fire they aren't anything above tier 3.

I hope this doesn't get taken the wrong way but the top 2 tiers are all that really matter. They can just fart in the wind and it's like damn! Forrest fires, 7.0 earthquakes, meteor showers, and alien invasions happen

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
So far Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth, Gerald Butler, Neil Young, Robin Thicke and Everlast have lost their homes.

ABC's 'Bachelor' house remains intact and the vile Kartrannies had nothing happen to them but oddly they won Best "Reality" TV show at the same time so decided to give a speech on the "victims"...anyone would think that was meant to happen.

Questions on that clip:

Am I the only one that thinks that ALL of them are possiblyKartrannies 1.png transgender and there are actually a few other transgenders in that room?
Where was Kylie?
Why was the hideous Khloe taking and laughing during a serious speech and Kris smirking during a serious speech?
Notice how the Kartashians look at each other for cues?

Attachments

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lol thanks :p The problem here is that because the MSM, government, powers that be, science, refuse to acknowledge the evidence at hand, basically everything is "conspiracy theory. "

Then we have people who believe or make up everything to pollute the pool, cointel pro, infiltrators and then simple misinformed which might lead to radical conclusions that branch of.

So what happens is I can present exhibit A with full evidence, you could present your evidence but at the end of the day, without anyone confirming anything do we really make any progress? All the MSM and scientists will call us both loony, so we'll never know.

As far as the video I posted, all we know is tech exists or at least claims to exist. What we can't assume is if it was used cause the recent California fires and if 911 was a false flag. Same with Weather technology and mass destruction. But we can never confirm or deny that elites in power or Illuminati caused so called event.

If people are in power with it in their hands, I absolutely believe they'd use it if it mean more control and power. False flags are nothing new.
You are right on, hope to read more of your posts!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So far Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth, Gerald Butler, Neil Young, Robin Thicke and Everlast have lost their homes.

ABC's 'Bachelor' house remains intact and the vile Kartrannies had nothing happen to them but oddly they won Best "Reality" TV show at the same time so decided to give a speech on the "victims"...anyone would think that was meant to happen.

Questions on that clip:

Am I the only one that thinks that ALL of them are possiblyView attachment 16855 transgender and there are actually a few other transgenders in that room?
Where was Kylie?
Why was the hideous Khloe taking and laughing during a serious speech and Kris smirking during a serious speech?
Notice how the Kartashians look at each other for cues?
Very interesting post, but I dont think they are trannies lol
They have been turned out by too many men and dropped too many kids to be Trannies imo. But to be honest, their tranny daddy ain't even the weirdest thing about them by far so who knows?

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Wildfires have been raging across North-America all summer, due to terribly dry weather. I don't see why drone-mounted lazer-beams would be to blame in the case of these latest California fires. I don't recall anything suggesting the BC wildfires or the Ontario wildfires or the Oregon wildfires were anything besides wildfires... but now because celebrities are involved it must be a pew-pew lazer-drone beholden to the Kardashian's transgender conspiracy?

I mean, I guess I can't say with certainty that that's not what's happening, but if the weather is right for a wildfire anything from a lightning strike to cigarette butt can trigger them. A kid with with a magnifying glass could start the same sort of event that your 'lazer-drone' could.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Wildfires have been raging across North-America all summer, due to terribly dry weather. I don't see why drone-mounted lazer-beams would be to blame in the case of these latest California fires. I don't recall anything suggesting the BC wildfires or the Ontario wildfires or the Oregon wildfires were anything besides wildfires... but now because celebrities are involved it must be a pew-pew lazer-drone beholden to the Kardashian's transgender conspiracy?

I mean, I guess I can't say with certainty that that's not what's happening, but if the weather is right for a wildfire anything from a lightning strike to cigarette butt can trigger them. A kid with with a magnifying glass could start the same sort of event that your 'lazer-drone' could.
I think both possibilities are very real, so I thank you both for your perspectives.

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
Very interesting post, but I dont think they are trannies lol
They have been turned out by too many men and dropped too many kids to be Trannies imo. But to be honest, their tranny daddy ain't even the weirdest thing about them by far so who knows?
Who is to say that the kids are not just other people's children made to keep the Kartrashian brand alive?
Khloe and Kim look like Men and Kim looks more trannyish by the day.

Last edited:

fire009_Flyer

Established
I like to wait before making conclusions about things but this fire in CA is weird as hell. It's not normal for sure. I can't find the clip but I remember seeing one where a news reporter shows a tire that had melted into a slab of metal while charred trees stood in the background. I don't get it. Metal melts at a much higher temperature than wood. At this point, even though there are many variables to consider, directed energy weapons and lasers are beginning to sound reasonable.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Who is to say that kids are just other people's children made to keep the Kartrashian brand alive?
Khloe and Kim look like Men and Kim looks more trannyish by the day.
The only halfway credible reports I have seen are that its fairly common knowledge within their community that Khloe Kardashian was not Robert Kardashians biological daughter. But to be honest, for years I avoided anything associated with these people so I aint an expert by any means. For the longest I just knew of them from brief snippets of their show I would see playing at friends houses and etc. and from that I concluded the following......
The small one was usuallycrying, the big one was usually angry and Kim was usually sleeping with someone lol

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
I also just watched the 'Mr. Asshole' video at the beginning, and I gotta ask: what does this nasally voiced kid, who sounds about 19, actually know about fires? Or direct-energy weapons? He keeps saying things like 'This doesn't look like a natural wildfire to me!' 'These certainly look like direct energy attacks to me!' ok, but... who the fuck are you? He's talking about the fires hitting some houses and not others, and zooms in on one specific example, but even in the example you can see the scorch-trails in the grass leading up to the house around the pool, as well as a couple of charred trees nearby. Fires ARE selective, in that not everything burns as well as everything else. If, for example, you've been ingoring drought advisories and have a well watered lawn with well watered trees, fire is FAR less likely to spread into your property, as there's no efficient fuel for it to follow. Building materials of houses are also a factor.
To use nature as an example:

Here's the aftermath of a wildfire in the middle of a forest. Everything in that forest was technically fuel for the fire, and yet everything was not consumed; the fire not spreading in some all-consuming wave. Whole veins of forest with blazes on all sides none the less survived unburned. If a fire surrounded by dense-packed trees can be this selective, a fire spreading through the streets of California would surely be moreso. Keep in mind that Wildfires don't have to spread directly; they put fuck-tons of embers in the air, these embers get blown around and land elsewhere, starting fires of their own, which would also result in selective burn-sites.