Byun BaekHyun and Kim TaeYeon were never in a relationship.

chigua

Can we be honest? Now that entylawyer made a post on crazydaysandnights about it, everything is way more clear as never before.

The post is attatched here, y'all can check it here or in the blog itself.

I always had this feeling about the fakeness of the relationship between baekhyun and taeyeon. the timing was perfect for SM Entertainment to hide it's xenophobia and mistreatment towards the foreigner member (Kris)... Plus, using baekhyun and taeyeon, they could sell the idea of '' your idol can be your boyfriend/girlfriend '' since baekhyun allegedly have said once that he was a SONE (girls' generation's fan) for a long time already before getting in the k-pop industry as a part of it. With this whole context, the managers could try to promote them as a nice couple, sell the idea that i've mentioned before, belittle the departure of Kris and bring even more spotlight not only for the individual members but for their groups in a general way. Unfortunately, that's not what happened. Actually, yes, they started to sell more and etc but both parts got damaged in this situation, mostly taeyeon.

But what i am really trying to bring here is that all of the ''evidences'' were TOO DUMB. What i mean is: Taeyeon was an idol for years already when this ''scandal'' came out, which means she already had a good knowledge about the dynamic of the industry, so, she would NEVER be caught in a public place, in an open car, with baekhyun - who was rising his fame day by day in south korea -. And even baekhyun, who was low-key new to the industry, would certainly be aware of paparazzis from Dispatch, for example. In conclusion, it was all staged so the smoke could be dark enough to bring chaos and take the spotlight from Kris' exit/expulsion. Even tho, they ''got caught'' by paparazzis in the middle of the night in a car in a date. That was all made up. I am sad for all the hate they received through the last years because of that tho. The damage that this situation brought is irreversible.

Plus, Baekhyun is one of the most pointed as lgbt idols since his debut. And he makes some moves that endorses this idea, like, talking about how fanboys make him feel different when he sees them or using tons of rainbow stuff (belts, rings, socks, shes). As youngish people would say, he is kinda '' gay-coded ''. How convenient would be for SM to kill some theories just with the fact that once he had a relationship with one of the most beautiful woman from south korea? Exactly, very convenient. And this plan worked, because you could easily find huge arguments between fans of CHANBAEK (Baekhyun and Chanyeol as a couple - by the way, i highly believe they were NEVER a couple, just as taeyeon and baekyun never had been a couple as well) versus people who would defend baekhyun's heterosexuality and those last would always bring taeyeon as the he-ain't-gay card.

If you still wonder if enterprises try to find a way to cover up their idols' bulls*, think about the fact that before Jennie and Kai were revealed as a couple, the most trendy subject was that boy from IKON who was almost getting threw from the closet. After the high level couple announcement, nobody said a single thing about the poor little gay anymore, because the firework was loud enough. After that, IKON's career went downhill and they never had a bop or a spotlight again. But at least nobody was outing that idol again.

photo_2021-07-10_02-25-22.jpg

queen82

Star
Can we be honest? Now that entylawyer made a post on crazydaysandnights about it, everything is way more clear as never before.

The post is attatched here, y'all can check it here or in the blog itself.

I always had this feeling about the fakeness of the relationship between baekhyun and taeyeon. the timing was perfect for SM Entertainment to hide it's xenophobia and mistreatment towards the foreigner member (Kris)... Plus, using baekhyun and taeyeon, they could sell the idea of '' your idol can be your boyfriend/girlfriend '' since baekhyun allegedly have said once that he was a SONE (girls' generation's fan) for a long time already before getting in the k-pop industry as a part of it. With this whole context, the managers could try to promote them as a nice couple, sell the idea that i've mentioned before, belittle the departure of Kris and bring even more spotlight not only for the individual members but for their groups in a general way. Unfortunately, that's not what happened. Actually, yes, they started to sell more and etc but both parts got damaged in this situation, mostly taeyeon.

But what i am really trying to bring here is that all of the ''evidences'' were TOO DUMB. What i mean is: Taeyeon was an idol for years already when this ''scandal'' came out, which means she already had a good knowledge about the dynamic of the industry, so, she would NEVER be caught in a public place, in an open car, with baekhyun - who was rising his fame day by day in south korea -. And even baekhyun, who was low-key new to the industry, would certainly be aware of paparazzis from Dispatch, for example. In conclusion, it was all staged so the smoke could be dark enough to bring chaos and take the spotlight from Kris' exit/expulsion. Even tho, they ''got caught'' by paparazzis in the middle of the night in a car in a date. That was all made up. I am sad for all the hate they received through the last years because of that tho. The damage that this situation brought is irreversible.

Plus, Baekhyun is one of the most pointed as lgbt idols since his debut. And he makes some moves that endorses this idea, like, talking about how fanboys make him feel different when he sees them or using tons of rainbow stuff (belts, rings, socks, shes). As youngish people would say, he is kinda '' gay-coded ''. How convenient would be for SM to kill some theories just with the fact that once he had a relationship with one of the most beautiful woman from south korea? Exactly, very convenient. And this plan worked, because you could easily find huge arguments between fans of CHANBAEK (Baekhyun and Chanyeol as a couple - by the way, i highly believe they were NEVER a couple, just as taeyeon and baekyun never had been a couple as well) versus people who would defend baekhyun's heterosexuality and those last would always bring taeyeon as the he-ain't-gay card.

If you still wonder if enterprises try to find a way to cover up their idols' bulls*, think about the fact that before Jennie and Kai were revealed as a couple, the most trendy subject was that boy from IKON who was almost getting threw from the closet. After the high level couple announcement, nobody said a single thing about the poor little gay anymore, because the firework was loud enough. After that, IKON's career went downhill and they never had a bop or a spotlight again. But at least nobody was outing that idol again.

View attachment 58482
i thought their relationship was one of the few real in kpop , but i was wrong

chigua

i thought their relationship was one of the few real in kpop , but i was wrong
so far i think momo and heechul could have been real, since heechul was talking about having a relationship and get married since 2017, so he was low-key doing a ''work'' so the fans could accept the relationship when it came out. but taeyeon and baekhyun wasn't real... i just feel bad for taeyeon and everything she had to pass through because of this messy SM's choice.

queen82

Star
so far i think momo and heechul could have been real, since heechul was talking about having a relationship and get married since 2017, so he was low-key doing a ''work'' so the fans could accept the relationship when it came out. but taeyeon and baekhyun wasn't real... i just feel bad for taeyeon and everything she had to pass through because of this messy SM's choice.
i agree about Momo and Heechul being real too, like Hyuna and Edawn for example , they look real too