Busted!

Lisa

Superstar
Is this the only way that some white women think they can get ahead in this world?

I’d also add Pocahontas..she benefited from being a blond, blue eyed Indian..didn’t she?

Elizabeth Warren apologizes for calling herself Native American

Lisa

Superstar
Yet another race faker is exposed: BLM activist and spokesman for family of man killed by cops admits posing as a black person
  • Community activist Satchuel Cole has admitted being a race faker after posing as a black person for years in Indianapolis
  • Cole, born Jennifer Lynn Benton, admitted in a Facebook post to having 'taken up space as a Black person while knowing I am white'
  • The activist was a member of the Indy10 Black Lives Matter group as well as being active in the LGBTQ community
  • The shock admission comes amid a string of woman who have admitted to lying about being black.

Sunshine

Established
Self-hating white women, maybe? I bet we hear a new term in the near future: "racial dysphoria" or something to that effect.

I have to wonder, though, where are all the loonies who were screaming about "cultural appropriation" a few months ago? Surely, this is the ultimate example of that phenomenon. Then again, these disturbed pukes were probably the loudest voices in that particular crowd. Lol

Thunderian

Superstar
And they all seem to have great jobs. For women of colour in Trump’s America, I mean.

Jessica Krug was a professor. Rachel Dolezal was also a professor, when she wasn’t being local chapter president for the NAACP. Satchuel Cole was the vice-president of an equal rights foundation. CV Vitolo-Haddad was studying for her doctorate and had just been offered a tenure-track teaching position at Fresno State. All were white women who blackfished their way into positions of influence and respect.

The questions these incidences raise aren’t much being examined that I’ve seen. If America is so racist, how are these women managing to succeed by pretending to be black? And why are people so offended when they are exposed? My goodness, a biological man can legally be a woman, but one race can’t be another? I don’t understand this new way of thinking at all.

Lisa

Superstar
Self-hating white women, maybe? I bet we hear a new term in the near future: "racial dysphoria" or something to that effect.

I have to wonder, though, where are all the loonies who were screaming about "cultural appropriation" a few months ago? Surely, this is the ultimate example of that phenomenon. Then again, these disturbed pukes were probably the loudest voices in that particular crowd. Lol
Didn’t they take black jobs? So much for white supremacy.

Lisa

Superstar
I also don't understand this.
In our modern times people can opt to be whatever they like...(or identify as)
Why such the hullabaloo?
I identify as Alien, does that make me one?
(JOKING)
We are all kinda weird..but we usually don’t let that weirdness rule us.