Burning Man 2017 Symbolism

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Ilovejesus7777

I had never been but I suspected as much from the symbolism alone! Do you know anything about Tomorrowland? There seems to be a push to condition the youth for some great evil round the corner...

JoChris

Superstar
I live in Carson city, Nevada. Pretty much everyone under the age of 50 or so has been to burning man. I'm 23 and when I was a stripper, most of my friends went to burning man, and so did their friends, and their friends friends. It's a huge community in the west.

To me, I see the hedonism as a byproduct of the spiritual conditioning. These people truly internalize what they learn here, and there is far more than music. There are workshops, group yoga sessions, and huge tantric sessions. It is much, much more than just art and music although those things definitely cement the overall experience.

I cannot even articulate how serious "burners" take this event. Many of them quite literally live for it. They spend the entire year collecting outfits, things for their bikes and vehicles and trailers, and so forth. They wait until the exact minute that tickets go on sale. They talk about it year round and they form their entire life philosophies upon their experiences and the people they meet there.
It is RIFE with spiritual deception- sacred geometry everywhere you look, mysticism, Kabbalah and occult ideology woven into new age philosophies, which I guess are one and the same.

Most videos I've heard on yt hone in on the debauchery, but do not touch on the spiritual aspect, so I suppose they don't truly understand what goes on there. This event literally leads people down a rabbit hole that many absolutely refuse to come out of. They start using crystals religiously, tarot cards, and psychedelic drugs.

It is quite literally its own community and religion, and it's starting to seep into dozens of other festivals that are popping up all over the country. If you check out the face books and insta grams of millenials, the vast majority are attending these music festivals, and are adopting the philosophies and doctrine into their everyday lives.
Thank you for your detailed response.
I have read before about alternative religions integrating sexuality and spirituality. I have often been suspicious that western media usually ignores the latter due to its own humanistic/ atheist viewpoints.

@Ilovejesus7777

I had never been but I suspected as much from the symbolism alone! Do you know anything about Tomorrowland? There seems to be a push to condition the youth for some great evil round the corner...

@Ilovejesus7777

Tomorrowland is more akin to EDC, it seems more commercial. Like lollapalooze. Still very imbedded wth satanic imagery, but these festivals are more about community and spirituality. Those are more about getting high and wasted, and listening to weird music, but they have intertwining similarities.

Here is a link to a festival not unlike burning man, which I went to in 2015 so can personally testify of its environment and indoctrination.

http://lineup.lightninginabottle.org/?sort=poster

Scroll down to "talks" and check out the titles of what theyre teaching. "Mushrooms and the mycology of consciousness" "season of the witch: history of goddess culture" "art is a hammer: reshaping reality with cultural activism".
Now couple this with the heavy use of hallucinogenic drugs, wild rampant Sex, unbridled hedonism, and you've got a recipe for a complete makeover of the American psyche.

Other NWO agendas are present, of course. Mother goddess/Mother Earth worship, and lots of talk of preserving and saving the planet because of the destructive habits f man. Im not opposed to teaching people horticulture and more conscientiousness of materialism, but the thing is, is that there's so much brainwashing for "their" agenda coming along down the pipe with it.

They've got well known yogis giving speeches, witches, satanists, the whole shebang. And by satanists I mean outright, will admit straight to you that they are satanists, satanists.
They've got these tents set up with giant gongs that that administer people "healing" with, tantric massage, classes on how to astral project, lots of people handing out very potent molly and dmt. Everywhere you go, people are tripping. It's rare to see someone just drunk or high off marijuana.

Aero

Superstar
I think it's unfortunate people wont talk about the dark side of these burn rituals. Because I've been to a burn, and it wasn't even a big deal. Their garage burned down some months later. So it's tough to imagine the type of energy floating around at "the" burning man. But I can tell I probably wouldn't like it. Astral projection classes? LOL do they also teach you how to duck? They should anyway.

Dark sided or not I believe we need to incorporate this stuff into our brains. People deserve to know about ritualistic behavior. How walking toward the giant flaming pit probably isn't a good idea. Not even symbolically but generally speaking. It's like our culture has been robbed of its common sense. We call them "fireplaces" for a reason. Because if the fire isn't in its "place" it can easily kill you.

This is the paradox I wasn't looking for BTW. How so much of western culture celebrates death. Until someone actually dies.

I think it's unfortunate people wont talk about the dark side of these burn rituals. Because I've been to a burn, and it wasn't even a big deal. Their garage burned down some months later. So it's tough to imagine the type of energy floating around at "the" burning man. But I can tell I probably wouldn't like it. Astral projection classes? LOL do they also teach you how to duck? They should anyway.

Dark sided or not I believe we need to incorporate this stuff into our brains. People deserve to know about ritualistic behavior. How walking toward the giant flaming pit probably isn't a good idea. Not even symbolically but generally speaking. It's like our culture has been robbed of its common sense. We call them "fireplaces" for a reason. Because if the fire isn't in its "place" it can easily kill you.

This is the paradox I wasn't looking for BTW. How so much of western culture celebrates death. Until someone actually dies.
I'm not sure what half of your post was saying. A Christian is going to see this stuff as dark because it contradicts the teachings that God gave to us.

Yes, teachings on how to astral project. Not all classes are sanctioned by the festivals. A lot of these things go on independently. Maybe I should have included that. So, let me clarify. Tutoring on how to astral project by a person not officially approved by the festival.

I do hope you don't think that having been to one burning man was enough to see every single thing offered to burners. From what I understand it takes at least a couple burns to even get from one side to other and still enjoy the majority of the sightings. (Art, bars, music, teachings and classes, and so on). If you don't have the Holy Spirit, don't expect to see it the same way. You're not going to see it like we do. Peace to you in the name of Jesus.

I can see what you are saying - glad I'm too old to go!!! Where do you think they are heading?
Complete and total WORLD DOM-EE-NAY-SHUN!!!! Lol no but really, basically more conditioning for the new age of spirituality. Moral relativism. Basically keeping people in suspended adolescence (you'd be surprised how many people here are older than their 40's). Keeping people unfocused on family and completely away from The Most High. On a spiritual level it's very detrimental, on a physical level it's basically depraved. Although I hear it's changed a lot over the years and didn't used to be as crazy. But now, it's basically a pig pen.

Aero

Superstar
I do hope you don't think that having been to one burning man was enough to see every single thing offered to burners. From what I understand it takes at least a couple burns to even get from one side to other and still enjoy the majority of the sightings. (Art, bars, music, teachings and classes, and so on). If you don't have the Holy Spirit, don't expect to see it the same way. You're not going to see it like we do. Peace to you in the name of Jesus.
I like how you write that so casually. Just bring the holy spirit with you. I'll need it, so I don't snort my head off with drugs. My head would probably be in another galaxy. By the time it gets back world peace and hunger will be solved.

Wasn't me
I like how you write that so casually. Just bring the holy spirit with you. I'll need it, so I don't snort my head off with drugs. My head would probably be in another galaxy. By the time it gets back world peace and hunger will be solved.
wasnt meant to be condescending if that's what you mean. My apologies if I came across that way, it wasn't my intention. Just trying to relay the fact that we're approaching the same topic from two very different suppositions. Mine from being born again of God, and receiving the Holy Spirit.