Bullying - Report it!

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Agreed, not enough action and too many tragedies. We gotta do something. It truly breaks my heart that these young kids are under so much psychological torture from their cruel peers but I do believe empowering our kids, communication and more parental involvement will make a BIG difference. Let's pray for our young ones for they need support and this world is too heartless and harsh on them.

Aero

Superstar
Good call. If this doesn't upset you, than you simply aren't a human being.

I think it's important for victims to know that they aren't alone. Because that's front and center of the brain during "victim mode". All you know is that you are being targeted. Like someone is dumping some kind of emotional baggage onto you. So it's just you there, confused about the weird burden of someone else's shitty life.

Bullies don't just find one person to bully and are satisfied. There is a history of bullying, and a psychological profile. A lot of bullies really are victims of abuse themselves. That makes solving the problem even more difficult. A bully isn't a strong person psychologically. These are the people that will crumble the quickest when people fight back.

We need to teach kids this sort of stuff. If you enter adulthood without knowing the basics of psychology, you are an idiot. And everyone will know it. You will be turned into a bully or victim by proxy. And again it's about knowing you aren't alone. "Victim mode" is simply a trap of the mind. A victim isn't who you are. It's an archetype. It's like little fragments of your being, that every human understands.

The Zone

Star
download (22).jpg download (23).jpg rosalie-e1512348086348.jpg These last two victims put a knot in my stomach and both are within a week of each other. School was a bit brutal in my time but suicides are at an all time high. I wish good people could intercede here and tell these kids they have ten times the self worth and beauty as their abusers. There was also another girl recently murdered in N.C. by her moms live in BF. I cannot tell you what I would do to some of these people and that is likely why God does not put them in my path, I detest evil.

Last edited:

Glad 2 know

Veteran
How does a little one find the guts to carry out such an act is really beyond me but I do believe a little soul can be so broken :-( They're telling us there's not 1 adult they can talk to/vent to try and heal and ease some of that pain??? No one can see/hear those tormented little souls???

I agree with you Aero, those bullies are victims themselves. One or both parents are committing domestic abuse and/or abusing their kids so those kids are taking all that with them to school and unleashing that unto others. It's a horrible vicious cycle. Plus those parents don't have a clue on how to raise their kids properly and to teach them to respect others and be nice. Even though we're not able to solve's people's own family problems, we can talk to our young ones and offer them an ear to listen and a shoulder to lean/cry on and our unwavering support. A lot of people/kids feel a lot better when they're able to talk about their troubles to anyone that's willing to LISTEN and find the strength to keep going.