Building muscle

Maes17

Superstar
so had a pretty productive upper body workout today.
- started with rotator cuff resistance bands external/internal rotations. 30lb resistance band 75 reps each shoulder. Blood flow to the shoulders.

Flat bench
135lbs x 12 reps, 150lbs x 12 reps, 180lbs x 8 reps, 200lbs x 6 reps x 2 sets
*volume and pump

Lat pulldowns
85lbs 3 sets x 10 reps
Single arm dumbbell row 80lbs 3 sets x 10 reps

Body weight pushups x 50 reps

Maes17

Superstar
Hopefully a lot of y’alls are sticking to the at home workouts. Starting to crank out more reps with some decent weight

Maes17

Superstar
lol I showed that picture to my mom and said I wanted the same back muscles, my mom said it was horrendouso_O (she hates muscles on women). LMAO she has a better body than easily 90% of the world population
View attachment 35955
#inspo #backmuscles
The muscle development in her back is impressive.
Before everything shutdown, you’d be surprised the average gym goer who doesn’t work back, legs etc.

Having a balanced physique spares you from major injuries in the long run. Glad you have goals to strive for.

Maes17

Superstar
I realized doing sprints worked the legs as much as the core. Explains why professional female sprinters have such a large midriff.
Sprint is underrated as a muscle building exercise.
Sprinting is an entirely different workout than your typical endurance jog.

Sprinting like weight training is taxing on the CNS.
It builds muscle. Look at your typical olypmic sprinters, athletes in the nfl, nhl, even women’s hockey. Most athletes train anaerobic rather than aerobic. That’s my training set up. If you do get into sprinting, twice a week is fine. Until your body adapts to that type of training. It’s extremely taxing on the body.