BTS discussion thread

M3ttah

Established
These two became inseparable since that fake haitus. Some of us assumed that hope is handler of maknea line i think it is true.
Jimi has rumours of dating a lawyer who is in his 30s and being bi. There is a rumour that jkey is really worried about that ieatwon scandel bcz someone has pictures of a stripper dancing on him. If it is true man career will be on edge. And i don't want that cutforcookie to repeat god
That makes sense. H0pi has dominance down to an art form... and maybe jeykey is floundering because his handler went to the military???

theartbook35

Veteran
I never like to watch these things, because I hate how their fans (and sasaengs) will try to swarm them, but I wanted to share this because I love the way the bodyguards are protecting him:

The way they are swarming around YG and so hyped up seemed really dangerous. Like, I kinda feel bad for the fan who was trying to give him the bouquet, cause they were probably the only innocent person there, but at the same time, that is NOT a place to try to give a celebrity that.

The girl crying at 2:46 is a little much. I don't speak French or Korean so I have no idea why she was crying, if it was cause she saw the celeb she liked or if it was cause she didn't get whatever it was she thought she was gonna get from watching him walk out of an airport and get in a car.

I have met people who were famous or well known (met Aaron Neville twice, Whoopi Goldberg, Cecelia Calloway), and I never cried. I just don't understand why people weep over meeting another person. My mom also got to meet Ringo Starr back in the 80's, and she was nervous but she never cried either. I dunno, maybe she and I are weird.

minnie82

Superstar
I never like to watch these things, because I hate how their fans (and sasaengs) will try to swarm them, but I wanted to share this because I love the way the bodyguards are protecting him:

The way they are swarming around YG and so hyped up seemed really dangerous. Like, I kinda feel bad for the fan who was trying to give him the bouquet, cause they were probably the only innocent person there, but at the same time, that is NOT a place to try to give a celebrity that.

The girl crying at 2:46 is a little much. I don't speak French or Korean so I have no idea why she was crying, if it was cause she saw the celeb she liked or if it was cause she didn't get whatever it was she thought she was gonna get from watching him walk out of an airport and get in a car.

I have met people who were famous or well known (met Aaron Neville twice, Whoopi Goldberg, Cecelia Calloway), and I never cried. I just don't understand why people weep over meeting another person. My mom also got to meet Ringo Starr back in the 80's, and she was nervous but she never cried either. I dunno, maybe she and I are weird.
Me too, I met some celebrities and i never cry

Last edited:
There is a rumour that jkey is really worried about that ieatwon scandel bcz someone has pictures of a stripper dancing on him. If it is true man career will be on edge
Hello
Could you tell more about this rumour? my first hearing it. Is this incident with the stripper recent?
I thought he was in a relationship because he has been going to restaurants late at night and one of the videos you can see a woman waiting for him outside. But now with this rumour I assume he’s still enjoying the night life

Beautiful

Star
Hello
Could you tell more about this rumour? my first hearing it. Is this incident with the stripper recent?
I thought he was in a relationship because he has been going to restaurants late at night and one of the videos you can see a woman waiting for him outside. But now with this rumour I assume he’s still enjoying the night life
I read it somewhere in quora i read it in different accounts so i taught it might be true. That's all i know about that incident

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
someone tell her they're not dead or something, that's very pathetic :