BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Really what did that man do to get that opportunity. And this armi think taecook is real. The one who is really will be jealous is hope jm. Jm v might be bitching about jk right now. I want to know what's really going in between idols about this qatar. Many idols will be jealous. No one stopped that v in last fashion show man was littreally on everyone. Now who knows for what he went. Guys this is big chance for jk do you think is he somehow related to Halloween incident? I guess someone from this thread posted that he practices shaman
Yeah all of them tbh, in korea visitng shamans, fortune tellers isnt concidered a bad thing, its concidered part of their culture, now when it comes to alot of business men, idols/actors, politicians, they do the same, do rituals sacrifices, big sacrifice events in plain sight like the (crush thing in halloween, and the sinking of MV sewol in 2014) the b*s memebers are no different, sleeping around with old men/women will never helpp them reach certain positions, being part of prostitution rings, drug trafficking, human trafficking wont do it too, so doing rituals, getting help from demons, spirits or whatever yall call them, will. The more morals they're willing to give the more wealth, famousy, and money they'll get in return.

nesta03

Old creeper chefs, actors, the weird YouTube old guy, tennis coach… Gin’s really “busy….
I'm just fairly new to the idea of sponsors and tbf jin always seemed one of the more "decent" idols. So I'm just wondering what do you mean?

M3ttah

Established
I'm just fairly new to the idea of sponsors and tbf jin always seemed one of the more "decent" idols. So I'm just wondering what do you mean?
The K-pop industry systematically abuses artists from the time they are trainees. Executives, managers, and other high-profile business people as well as celebrities exploit and abuse K-pop idols physically, financially, sexually and spiritually. The “I will scratch your back if you scratch mine“ System of quid pro quo is rampant. Money, influence, information, whatever, is promised in exchange for the “use” of an idol or idols. Sometimes it’s once, sometimes it is ongoing. When this happens repeatedly, the victim begins to disassociate, or worse, become attracted to and perpetuate the same type of behavior. It is one of the worst type of Faustian bargains. Basically the entire self is given over to the company, in exchange for success fame and money. I was crushed when I found this out. It disgusts me and angers me, and saddens me so much for the people that are lost to this system.

theartbook35

Veteran
boraleakedjindeploymentlocation.png

Yeah, b0ra did that.

Supposedly Jn didn't want that article posted but like, why write it then? I don't believe for a second that it was shared without his permission.

theartbook35

Veteran
Does anyone else think they will get cushy jobs and preference in the military because they're superstars?
They most certainly do. Example: When GD was in the military and got sick, he got his own special recovery room. People have tried to argue that he got that special room because they didn't want him to be bombarded with visitors and therefore unable to recover, but I highly doubt that would have actually happened.

Berrywon88

Star
This is the kind of sh!t these idols are doing behind the scenes. I have no doubt in my mind that if b*s didn't have gov't backing, they'd be exposed with similar or worse crimes by now.
And on Thanksgiving, a major U.S. holiday, news of jn enlisting was on CNN and here you can see a segment about it on the Today show.
I ask this, how is this national news??! How many pockets are lined with this group that they are considered news worthy in the U.S. It's crazy!

Sahi

Rookie
Look at this
The ceo of katara studios and who was in charge of the the opening ceremony, he got asked why the rest of the members didn't come with Jungkook, and he replied that they have military service,As for Jungkook, he is the youngest, so his military service will be next year because he postponed it but the stans of the other members are saying that h*be lied to him ! and the rest of the members are working on their albums and will enter the military service next year like Jungkook,And Jin is the only one who canceled his postponement request but Jungkook's stans say noo and that FIFA chose Jungkook only and didn't choose bts
But after ,ahmed said on insta no i was misunderstood and jungkook was personally chosen ,But if that was the case, why didn't he say in the interview that the rest of the members weren't because they wanted Jungkook alone, but he chose to say that the members are obligated to enlist, and Jungkook is the only one whose enlistment will be delayed for next year..

https://twitter.com/JKGlobalWebsite/status/1596794045841698816?t=K91svx--jHsGEZNl1Xo2OQ&s=19

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Look at this
The ceo of katara studios and who was in charge of the the opening ceremony, he got asked why the rest of the members didn't come with Jungkook, and he replied that they have military service,As for Jungkook, he is the youngest, so his military service will be next year because he postponed it but the stans of the other members are saying that h*be lied to him ! and the rest of the members are working on their albums and will enter the military service next year like Jungkook,And Jin is the only one who canceled his postponement request but Jungkook's stans say noo and that FIFA chose Jungkook only and didn't choose bts
But after ,ahmed said on insta no i was misunderstood and jungkook was personally chosen ,But if that was the case, why didn't he say in the interview that the rest of the members weren't because they wanted Jungkook alone, but he chose to say that the members are obligated to enlist, and Jungkook is the only one whose enlistment will be delayed for next year..

https://twitter.com/JKGlobalWebsite/status/1596794045841698816?t=K91svx--jHsGEZNl1Xo2OQ&s=19
That sound kinda fishy anyway

Laura755y

Star
This is the kind of sh!t these idols are doing behind the scenes. I have no doubt in my mind that if b*s didn't have gov't backing, they'd be exposed with similar or worse crimes by now.
And on Thanksgiving, a major U.S. holiday, news of jn enlisting was on CNN and here you can see a segment about it on the Today show.
I ask this, how is this national news??! How many pockets are lined with this group that they are considered news worthy in the U.S. It's crazy!
Girl! This! I still dont get how now onmy b*s but most celebrities are news wortht anywhere not only in the U.S, wht exactly are they bringing to the table ?!? Art? I dnt see any, just BS these past few years,are they worriors? Did they help the poor people in their own country ?!? All what they do is read the script ald act upon it! But the goats are cheering them up anyway, one of them breaths! "Omg, he's so hot, no one breathes the way he does" huuuuh! Like how tf did people became so dumb, but again most media is controled, so its not strange seeing them getting praised for moving their asses on stage, they're the elite's babies after all.