BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
Ikr! Its really sad how shallow some people became, worshiping humans, who do no good our world, worrying about them, and acting as if they're the only one working their asses off, getting tiŕed, but forgot about doctors, firemen, police men , construction workers, soldiers... if people who have enough, give 5 dollars each to people who are in need, alot of things will start to change, instead of wasting money on worthless CDs, packs with no good quality to speak of.
you're totally right

lol sorry but this is so funny
he is releasing a song to say "goodbye"

dude acting like this is the end of the world

and if they are going to still do event and performing while in the military.....pretty sure they are going to have very special treatment over there
The other soldiers are going to make their life hell. This looks like special treatment but means the government will have B@ng's money maker at their disposal. They'll have to do free shows, expos, dinners or whatever they can think of for free. They're already not getting much, but now it's zero. Kpop idols can't legally earn money in the military from outside activities. Another company will take over their contracts until they're discharged.

minnie82

Superstar
the fact that they didn't want performing their old songs, it was a 2021 version of No more dreams , that was awkward to watch :

Kimiko2

Established
the fact that they didn't want performing their old songs, it was a 2021 version of No more dreams , that was awkward to watch :

The only old songs they performed according to the setlist on twitter was Run and Save Me
Those were two of their best songs imo back before they ran up under white america balls for validation

Theybdidnt perform permission to plug your ears either ,pretty sure the rapline hates that song

minnie82

Superstar
The only old songs they performed according to the setlist on twitter was Run and Save Me
Those were two of their best songs imo back before they ran up under white america balls for validation

Theybdidnt perform permission to plug your ears either ,pretty sure the rapline hates that song
Danger is another song that they didn't performed anymore , the creepy thing is that their aura is completely different from 2013,they look dark,their eyes are evil, p.s:can't blame them if they didn't want to sing Ptd,that song is awkward .

Last edited:

arhur12

Star

Repline had very few parts in permission to torture you with our bad vocals so maybe they don't like it because of that.

minnie82

Superstar
KBC is well known show, in India. its a rip off from Who wants to be a millionaire.
I was not suprised, because bts is very popular, even some say popular than bollywood.

Its.a good way to manipulate indian youth..
Yes in Italy we have our version of Who wants to be a millionaire ,but i'm pretty sure no one knows Bts apart some younger people

Beautiful

Star
I heard Kpop is huge in India right now. Like the most popular out of any country.
Fact. The thing is it started with drama and ended with pop and it is karma like literally you can see people watching drama while traveling and don't even talk about students but i can say one thing that it is more known in North than south but you can see edit with south songs more. Now the only benifit i can see east indians are getting recognised because of some similarities.
Many youtubers made vedio on this
But more people treate them as gay mainly men however they act like that only. But that term wokeism is started and and popular youtubers are also making vedios stating men can also wear make up and dress however they want, like skirt.