BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star

Laura755y

Star
Koreaboo alert!!
I guess this is how some black and poc kpop stans justify the blatant racism their faves do. Just wow...
This person basically condoned blackface and said she didn't see what was wrong with it. Said she plays a passive role when it comes to racist allegations of kpop idols. And said she felt pride in Koreans stealing and mocking black culture. Like I'm at a loss.View attachment 81785
This is actually sad.
Duude is she fr! Why tf would she say that, like imagine how would people who faced racism feel, either she's outta her mind, or they paid her well enough for her to say such garbbage, cuz there's no way someone.woth a sane brain would say such thing, selling morals for some dollars, bitch plz.

Berrywon88

Star
A lot of black and part black stans are clowns. Seas too. They will contort themselves into pretzels to keep their belief that oppar and unnie are good people.
"Clowns" is correct...the circus has definitely come to town with these bozos. The amount of mental gymnastics they must do to convince themselves that oppa isn't racist and loves them.

Their fave does this...Fe-Ks9EWAAE8YUV.jpeg.jpg
And their response be like...Fe-wYPhWIAMmJfq.jpeg.jpg
Crazy! And I'm seeing whole threads made now on twittr of people trying to defend this Crush guy.
Of course it's armies and the only reason why they're going this hard to prove crush's innocence is because their sunshine h0bi is connected to all of this.

Laura755y

Star
"Clowns" is correct...the circus has definitely come to town with these bozos. The amount of mental gymnastics they must do to convince themselves that oppa isn't racist and loves them.

Their fave does this...View attachment 81787
And their response be like...View attachment 81788
Crazy! And I'm seeing whole threads made now on twittr of people trying to defend this Crush guy.
Of course it's armies and the only reason why they're going this hard to prove crush's innocence is because their sunshine h0bi is connected to all of this.
By doing this arent they making the thing more known to those who dont know anything, imo its a stupid move, people wont eat up such thing always, they think people are stupid to keep falling for the same strategy...

Berrywon88

Star
Wth this is too much!! other male idols who are their age are serving in the military and boys that suck are busy selling merch for babies....
It's actually infuriating when you think about it. What makes bteass any more worthy of a delay or exemption from the military than other idols or any young Korean male? This group deserves any backlash they get.

Kimiko2

Established
Duude is she fr! Why tf would she say that, like imagine how would people who faced racism feel, either she's outta her mind, or they paid her well enough for her to say such garbbage, cuz there's no way someone.woth a sane brain would say such thing, selling morals for some dollars, bitch plz.
This one wants to be korean
She is full on koreaboo sp it's not surprising she made a video supporting crush
Just ignorant and gross and dumb as hell really

Kimiko2

Established

I don't know crush but his concert looks lame as hell

When it's btees involved, the other person is obviously a good smol bean and we have the wrong idea. Let that be a member of Bp, skz, or any fandom they beef with? They will dig up old obscure tea to get something started.

Pepsi

Veteran
“Two girls were in tears as a result of how harshly he insulted their appearances”

“He would shout at us constantly”

“We the staff were subject to a torrent of abuse”

“The members seemed embarrassed by his childlike behavior”

“He has a nasty character”

Jesus christ.

Everyone was angels except v, and they were so embarrassed by his nasty shouting abusive behavior, that made poor innocent girls cry and staff run away in fear.

Yes this sounds very believable.

Exaggeration does not always make for a good story.
Not to dispute that THV is a condescending rude ass mofo, but I would have believed this had they not put in the Grammys thing into it, like this group is media trained to the point that they don't answer questions that are even the slightest bit controversial. Do you think even one of them would blatantly behave like this in a foreign country, where hives has less control of the media? They know what they're popular for, and it's not for their "groundbreaking, revolutionary music". It's for the fact that they're handsome and for the parasocial relationships with their fans lol. They won't do anything to risk that. Money and fame is important to them, especially the guy in question

Pepsi

Veteran

I'm dying at that army tweet defending crush lol