BTS discussion thread

As a kid, Tae was cute, but didn't fit the Korean beauty standards. He looks either Sea or part Hispanic to me. I have a long list of idols that look mixed. Wonyoung gets hate for a tiny amount of Chinese ancestry. If they revealed his background as anything but Korean, he would get hated too. His natural skin color is beautiful but not accepted by Koreans. He has great genetics and only needed a few tweaks to his face. Some idols need a new face and then tweaks.
Idk why I always admire mixed races people. They are more attractive to me. Almost everywhere in the world, I've seen it. Mixed babies are beautiful. What kind of sick nationalist, xenophobic attitude is this?

Kimiko2

Established
Jn and Vee and jm and jk only were already decent looking and didn't even need any work done really
Basically they had something to work with
U like jh who has had very bad plastic surgery and his nose is so horribly done and his skin looks very waxy most of the time

He looked better before the surgery

minnie82

Superstar
Jn and Vee and jm and jk only were already decent looking and didn't even need any work done really
Basically they had something to work with
U like jh who has had very bad plastic surgery and his nose is so horribly done and his skin looks very waxy most of the time

He looked better before the surgery
Suga look completely another person before the debut,there's a video of him ,Jin ,jk and j-hope before debuting and he really looks different ..

Berrywon88

Star
Koreaboo alert!!
I guess this is how some black and poc kpop stans justify the blatant racism their faves do. Just wow...
This person basically condoned blackface and said she didn't see what was wrong with it. Said she plays a passive role when it comes to racist allegations of kpop idols. And said she felt pride in Koreans stealing and mocking black culture. Like I'm at a loss.confusion-confused-look.gif
This is actually sad.

arhur12

Star
Idk why I always admire mixed races people. They are more attractive to me. Almost everywhere in the world, I've seen it. Mixed babies are beautiful. What kind of sick nationalist, xenophobic attitude is this?
I don't understand it either. So many races were formed from race mixing. Most Latinos, Black and White Americans have mixed ancestry. It's made us hardier and genetically strong. There's studies about this. Sadly, attitudes like that are common in America too, not just Korea.

So this so callrf r&b korean singer crush was under fire for not touching the hands of his blacks fans while touching the hands of his korean and probably white fans
He us the guy jh collaborated with for that awful rush hour song

After a non apology where he didn't even address the racism jh liked the non apology
Then jh also posted a story on Ig saying he loved his brother crush

Many black fans are upset
Jh and this crush steal black culture for their own gain and then are racist or at least not remotely concerned with their black fans

Why black people would spend their money on korean artists who are performing dry bland version of the real thing I don't get

I don't know this crush guy but I do know that he has worn blackface before

I hope these black fans can see jh for who and what he truly is
All of btss hate black people yet want to appropriate everything about them
It's time for black culture and kpop to have a parting of the ways. Our culture isn't a commodity for them to appropriate and still treat us like shit. I'm going to boycott anyone who works with racists the way I boycott toxic and rude artists. If Black producers and choreographers are making the music, lyrics and dances for kpop music, isn't this just our culture repackaged in the Korean language?

Jimmys dad is earning some good money today.

At least he gave some nice gifts to armi too.

That's nice of him, and it's good they planned for the larger than usual crowds and traffic. Hope armyys that haven't seen them or couldn't afford to see them before the pandemic got those tickets. I'm not an army anymore, but hate when scalpers get all the tickets for concerts. Someone probably sold their free ticket to a desperate armyy.

Koreaboo alert!!
I guess this is how some black and poc kpop stans justify the blatant racism their faves do. Just wow...
This person basically condoned blackface and said she didn't see what was wrong with it. Said she plays a passive role when it comes to racist allegations of kpop idols. And said she felt pride in Koreans stealing and mocking black culture. Like I'm at a loss.View attachment 81785
This is actually sad.
A lot of black and part black stans are clowns. Seas too. They will contort themselves into pretzels to keep their belief that oppar and unnie are good people.

Attachments