BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Those masks look like a masquerade ball or squid game.
yes reminded me of Squid Game, and all the "ellite" men

those mask are usually used on the ellite sex parties, so the fact JM is sitting there surrounded by men in those masks....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

there is this artist called Bad Bunny, in one of his MVs he is in chains surrpounded by people in masks too

basically the same symbolism.

those mask are usually used on the ellite sex parties, so the fact JM is sitting there surrounded by men in those masks....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

there is this artist called Bad Bunny, in one of his MVs he is in chains surrpounded by people in masks too

He's exposing the things that happened to him, but fans think it's art. I got a weird feing watching that video. Is he making a new song or a video?

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
He's exposing the things that happened to him, but fans think it's art. I got a weird feing watching that video. Is he making a new song or a video?
i dont know if he is picking the concept himself, or its just Hybe, showing what he does behind the scenes

I think those weird videos are for photobooks they are selling
JK video had a very dark vibe too

Laura755y

Star

Not only in s*x parties, also in their plan reunion, initiations, and secret meetings.
The artists also wear masks, the mask isn't randomly choosen either, they go through alot of steps to choose the right mask, or more like the specific house to belong to.

Laura755y

Star
i dont know if he is picking the concept himself, or its just Hybe, showing what he does behind the scenes

Yeah, they're showing their dark side, or more like what they're willing to do, and did, the concept is choosen by the elites not even hyve, the whole we choose our clothes and accessories is a big a$$ bullshit lie, they're put their to promote several agendas, so make them choose the concepts will never be a choice, not even in their wildset dreams.
Also, the concepts are sometimes what the elites are waiting from a celebrity to offer.

theartbook35

Veteran
I watched J!min's photoshoot concept thing and I am so disturbed by it.

First the whole black leather suit is just way too much. I think we all know what it means.

The other part with him lying on the floor and what not, he looks heavily drugged and depressed. I just think it's bizarre for them to do something like that, and think it's okay to market it. This isn't like an actual artist who is making a piece of art or a series of artworks to cope with personal problems. They are selling sex, addiction and depression. Talk about inhuman.

minnie82

Superstar
I watched J!min's photoshoot concept thing and I am so disturbed by it.

First the whole black leather suit is just way too much. I think we all know what it means.

The other part with him lying on the floor and what not, he looks heavily drugged and depressed. I just think it's bizarre for them to do something like that, and think it's okay to market it. This isn't like an actual artist who is making a piece of art or a series of artworks to cope with personal problems. They are selling sex, addiction and depression. Talk about inhuman.
That's creepy and weird like the Jk one

Those videos are creepy. Are they really going for a RV concept?

old Bts video moment, they looks so happy here , if i compared this Jimin with the one above , that's sad, but it's the result of selling your soul:

Everyone looks happier and there's a genuine smile from Rm. We got so used to seeing Tae and Rm look one minute from sporking Armys, it's nice to see their smiles.