BTS discussion thread

Pepsi

Veteran
I have to say BP handled fame better than BTS. Like them or hate them they did not change the quality of their music to make it big in the western market. Pink Venom was no different than their previous releases BTS on the other hand went from releasing actually good songs like Fake Love and Blood Sweat and tears to kid bops and TV commercials.
you're wrong lol, their best performing album was so obviously catering to western tastes with all the cussing + pop rnb sounds. their company literally WORKED to get them that bb #1

arhur12

Star
you're wrong lol, their best performing album was so obviously catering to western tastes with all the cussing + pop rnb sounds. their company literally WORKED to get them that bb #1
Well, I never listened to their music I am only judging the quality of their title tracks and it's not like BP were creating masterpiece albums when they first debuted. They were always more famous for their looks. Literally all BP fans I know are girls who stan the girls for their fashion only. BTS on the other hand had some legitimacy as artists until 2018. I honestly believe if they had not sold out and tried making something musically good like Fake love, they could win a Grammy.

Pepsi

Veteran
Well, I never listened to their music I am only judging the quality of their title tracks and it's not like BP were creating masterpiece albums when they first debuted. They were always more famous for their looks. Literally all BP fans I know are girls who stan the girls for their fashion only. BTS on the other hand had some legitimacy as artists until 2018. I honestly believe if they had not sold out and tried making something musically good like Fake love, they could win a Grammy.
the Grammys never look at artistic legitimacy.. artists like c4rdib have won grammys. it's all about who the elite wants to promote and how useful they are. b7s simply fell out of favor i think

minnie82

Superstar
the Grammys never look at artistic legitimacy.. artists like c4rdib have won grammys. it's all about who the elite wants to promote and how useful they are. b7s simply fell out of favor i think
Yes but Britney Spears never win a grammy,from what i remember and she Was well promoted by the illuminati

arhur12

Star
Well Butter and Dynamite weren't even good propagandist songs. Both had nonsensical lyrics and were just fun pop songs. If they released something like Beyonce's Run the world with a clear agenda, it would have helped them gain the elites' favor in my opinion.

arhur12

Star
Yes but Britney Spears never win a grammy,from what i remember and she Was well promoted by the illuminati
Britney had lesser input in her albums. She was just a performer who became famous because of her good girl image and sex appeal. I have said this before in the past that those artists who are self-produced are more dangerous and also more celebrated by the elites' than artists who are just performers relying on a creative team. Katy perry is another example of someone who promotes a lot of Satanic agendas but was never awarded with a Grammy.

minnie82

Superstar
Britney had lesser input in her albums. She was just a performer who became famous because of her good girl image and sex appeal. I have said this before in the past that those artists who are self-produced are more dangerous and also more celebrated by the elites' than artists who are just performers relying on a creative team. Katy perry is another example of someone who promotes a lot of Satanic agendas but was never awarded with a Grammy.
That's because they didn't let her do that ,She have this unrealesed album Original dollari,she wrote most of the album songs but they didn't let release that ,because some songs exposed the illuminati..

Reactions: Nny

arhur12

Star
That's because they didn't let her do that ,She have this unrealesed album Original dollari,she wrote most of the album songs but they didn't let release that ,because some songs exposed the illuminati..
Yes even among self-produced artists they promote those who are willingly pushing their agendas.