BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
I have to say BP handled fame better than BTS. Like them or hate them they did not change the quality of their music to make it big in the western market. Pink Venom was no different than their previous releases BTS on the other hand went from releasing actually good songs like Fake Love and Blood Sweat and tears to kid bops and TV commercials.

Kimiko2

Established
Ladies and Gentlemen, “Chapter 2” = WE. WILL. SELL. ANYTHING!!!! Cars, water filters, gum,magazines, tourism, buttplugs, ANYTHING!! Ahmeez been holding their breath for some kinda creative “rebirth”. . How’s it feel that Yet To Come, the very “personal” song to their fans is A. CAR. COMMERCIAL.
This is gold! Armyy dumb ass believe anything boys that suck tell them

Kimiko2

Established
I have to say BP handled fame better than BTS. Like them or hate them they did not change the quality of their music to make it big in the western market. Pink Venom was no different than their previous releases BTS on the other hand went from releasing actually good songs like Fake Love and Blood Sweat and tears to kid bops and TV commercials.
They handled it much better

At least pinkblack music always sucked wheras btss actually had good music before chasing after western validation and awards

Now their songs are even worse than pinkblack

minnie82

Superstar

minnie82

Superstar
the ones that you mentioned are one most satanic songs and videos of them, they were their illuminati initiation

minnie82

Superstar
always think that he use this excuse to teach his bandmates the dance steps to controlling them , i would call him controlling J-hope: